Nabq

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• snorkeling

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 13, 2014 at 6:08 AM

which hotel in sharks bay has the best jetty for snorkeling?

more
    • December Naama Bay

Sharm El Sheikh 6 hours ago

Hi me and my bestfriend are travelling december the 1st this year, we have never been before and are unsure what to expect, will it be hot enough to tan?
      anything we need to be aware of thanks

Tanzi and Bex

more
    • sharm holiday

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 10, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Looking to stay at savoy on all inclusive is it worth booking it before we travel or cheaper in resort.

more
    • how safe to travel now?

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 30, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Worried about holiday in sharm el sheik. Is it safe to go with my famly? I am travelling this week !!

more
    • Worried about money !

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 25, 2014 at 11:54 PM

hey,, is 600$ enough for 8 days ? i am going in 4 days !! thanks

more
    • So worried about holiday

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 24, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Worried about holiday in sharm el sheik. Booked last minute and paid for holiday but have now researched on Internet and am worried we will be like prisoners in hotel cos of security and recommended no go areas. Too late to cancel and should be looking forward to a week away but am in fact almost dreading it. Any advice from anybody in a similar situation would be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • Is it really safe to travel to Sharm at the moment ??

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 20, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I am due to travel to Sharm on 7th August with my husband and two young boys but am debating whether to cancel it all. So upsetting as would loose a lot of money and was our 1st family holiday. From looking at the news it just doesn't seem safe. Im traveling from UK and would have thought the travel agents would have told me of risks but guess they don't care as long as they get their cut and gets more people flying into Egypt as I guess those numbers must be dwindling... Only myself to blame, gutted. Hotel looks really nice too :(

more
    • nubian village

by Cookinfat Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 6:46 AM

are the family bungalows one or two bedroom and big enough for family of four?

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    • Nubian Village

by Cookinfat Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 6:03 AM

is there any shopping and & nighlife within walking distance of this hotel in Nabq bay

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 6:34 AM
    • Do you know

by egyptlady Online Now May 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

We are travelling to the Regency Plaza Hotel in Nabq Bay and wonder if this hotel does pick up transfers from the airport to hotel and then back again at end of stay.

• glasgowblue's Profile Photo

Been there done that

by glasgowblue Online Now Jan 6, 2007 at 7:40 AM

Hi all. Thank you for all your previous info. Ive now been to the Sealife resort and loved every bit of it. Infact i'm going back September 07.

• glasgowblue's Profile Photo

Info on Nabq

by glasgowblue Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 2:34 PM

Hi all. Just a couple of questions i hope someone can help me with. Im traveling to Nabq bay in September with my father and staying at the Sealife hotel all inclusive. My dad's never been abroad before and i've only traveled a couple of times but never to Egypt. Basicly im wondering if anyone has any info or advice on this area or hotel. I would also like advice on changing currency from sterling to travelers cheque etc. Any helpull information at all would be greatfuly welcome. Also i'm assuming that Nabq isn't very popular due to the lack of activity on this Forum. Thank you

3 Answers Aug 17, 2006 at 2:51 AM
    • ST GEORGE

by FLONG Online Now Jan 3, 2006 at 8:56 AM

I HAVE BOOKED A HOLIDAY AND AM TRVELLING IN JANUARY, THE HOTEL I AM BOOKED WITH IS 4* ST GEORGE ALL INCLUSIVE, I HAVENT SEEN THE HOTEL, AND CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY PICTURES OR REVEIWS OF IT ANY WHERE, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THE HOTEL EXISTS, THE HOTEL IS A THREE CORNERS HOTEL IN NABQ BAY

CHEERS

2 Answers Jan 5, 2006 at 3:59 AM
    • cash in nabq

by sleddy Online Now Mar 2, 2004 at 1:58 PM

we are going to nab in three weeks can you tell me if there are ATM machines available in Nabq. also staying at LTI grand azure cant wait any opinions welcomed. thanks

1 Answer Mar 4, 2004 at 1:41 AM