Nabq

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• passport validity

Sharm El Sheikh Feb 17, 2015 at 4:10 PM

Hi. I booked a last min holiday to sharm for me n my daughter due to leave in 2 days. I know i should have researched.. but found out passport has to be valid for 6 months after date entering... which is 19.2 15 and daughters expires 16.8.15.. 3 days less than the 6 mth rule... now i plan to travel and hope firstly they let me on the plane and secondly that she may be allowed in.. as its only 3 days..
      Please could someone advise if this may be unwise.. will they let her in.. will we get sent back?? How we supposed to get back if our flight bk is 14 days later?? Hol cost all i had and really want to take her but v worried.. please reason for constructive advice.. not just "dont go" thanks all x

more
    • Sharm el sheikh safety

Sharm El Sheikh Feb 16, 2015 at 12:37 AM

Hi I'm travelling to sharm el sheikh on Thursday (19th feb 15) it's the first time travelling with my little boy so I'm nervous anyway, but I just wanted to no how safe it is, as there is a lot going on atm. Also any advice or feedback of anyone out there or who has been recently would be appreciated. I just need a bit of reassurance and to know I'm not putting my family at risk.

more
    • Beckylloyd's Profile Photo

Could someone tell me please

Sharm El Sheikh Feb 19, 2015 at 3:35 AM

Hello! Me and my boyfriend are planning on booking a holiday on Tuesday to go to sharm el sheikh in May 2015 but iv hered loads of horror stories and been reading loads about it and I'm worried. But I really want to go I just want to know wat it's like ther and will We be safe, also would be be aloud to go anywer like to see the pyramids and all that stuff like all the musiums without anything happening. Could someone tell me please before I book. Thanks

more
    • nubian village

by Cookinfat Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 6:46 AM

are the family bungalows one or two bedroom and big enough for family of four?

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    • Nubian Village

by Cookinfat Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 6:03 AM

is there any shopping and & nighlife within walking distance of this hotel in Nabq bay

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 6:34 AM
    • Do you know

by egyptlady Online Now May 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

We are travelling to the Regency Plaza Hotel in Nabq Bay and wonder if this hotel does pick up transfers from the airport to hotel and then back again at end of stay.

• glasgowblue's Profile Photo

Been there done that

by glasgowblue Online Now Jan 6, 2007 at 7:40 AM

Hi all. Thank you for all your previous info. Ive now been to the Sealife resort and loved every bit of it. Infact i'm going back September 07.

• glasgowblue's Profile Photo

Info on Nabq

by glasgowblue Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 2:34 PM

Hi all. Just a couple of questions i hope someone can help me with. Im traveling to Nabq bay in September with my father and staying at the Sealife hotel all inclusive. My dad's never been abroad before and i've only traveled a couple of times but never to Egypt. Basicly im wondering if anyone has any info or advice on this area or hotel. I would also like advice on changing currency from sterling to travelers cheque etc. Any helpull information at all would be greatfuly welcome. Also i'm assuming that Nabq isn't very popular due to the lack of activity on this Forum. Thank you

3 Answers Aug 17, 2006 at 2:51 AM
    • ST GEORGE

by FLONG Online Now Jan 3, 2006 at 8:56 AM

I HAVE BOOKED A HOLIDAY AND AM TRVELLING IN JANUARY, THE HOTEL I AM BOOKED WITH IS 4* ST GEORGE ALL INCLUSIVE, I HAVENT SEEN THE HOTEL, AND CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY PICTURES OR REVEIWS OF IT ANY WHERE, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THE HOTEL EXISTS, THE HOTEL IS A THREE CORNERS HOTEL IN NABQ BAY

CHEERS

2 Answers Jan 5, 2006 at 3:59 AM
    • cash in nabq

by sleddy Online Now Mar 2, 2004 at 1:58 PM

we are going to nab in three weeks can you tell me if there are ATM machines available in Nabq. also staying at LTI grand azure cant wait any opinions welcomed. thanks

1 Answer Mar 4, 2004 at 1:41 AM