Travel Answers
Nabq

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• should I cancel my August Holiday 2014?

Sharm El Sheikh 59 minutes ago

Hi
      Please could someone advice? my 12 year old and I are going to Sharm Grand Plaza Resort Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt for two weeks in beginning of August, its our first holiday for years..Yet now many people are saying we should cancel it as it will be way to hot! I feel stupid for not checking before booking! Hotel and area has great reviews and look beautiful! but i'm worried it would be ridiculously hot for us brits? Any advice please?

more
    • poots182's Profile Photo

Quad Biking - Sharm El Sheikh

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 17, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Hi All,

Regarding the FCO Travel Advice for the UK the perimeter of Sharm only would cover me for insurance, so with what can we still go quad biking ?

Also with SharmExcursions, would they be happy with us swapping 2x quad for 1x rhino 4x4 buggy? Think its the same price but how flexible are they (long shot to see if someone has had this sort of issue before).

Many Thanks!

more
    • Would you go to Sharm El Sheikh?

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 24, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Would you go to Sharm El Sheikh?

more
    • nubian village

by Cookinfat Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 6:46 AM

are the family bungalows one or two bedroom and big enough for family of four?

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    • Nubian Village

by Cookinfat Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 6:03 AM

is there any shopping and & nighlife within walking distance of this hotel in Nabq bay

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 6:34 AM
    • Do you know

by egyptlady Online Now May 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

We are travelling to the Regency Plaza Hotel in Nabq Bay and wonder if this hotel does pick up transfers from the airport to hotel and then back again at end of stay.

• glasgowblue's Profile Photo

Been there done that

by glasgowblue Online Now Jan 6, 2007 at 7:40 AM

Hi all. Thank you for all your previous info. Ive now been to the Sealife resort and loved every bit of it. Infact i'm going back September 07.

• glasgowblue's Profile Photo

Info on Nabq

by glasgowblue Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 2:34 PM

Hi all. Just a couple of questions i hope someone can help me with. Im traveling to Nabq bay in September with my father and staying at the Sealife hotel all inclusive. My dad's never been abroad before and i've only traveled a couple of times but never to Egypt. Basicly im wondering if anyone has any info or advice on this area or hotel. I would also like advice on changing currency from sterling to travelers cheque etc. Any helpull information at all would be greatfuly welcome. Also i'm assuming that Nabq isn't very popular due to the lack of activity on this Forum. Thank you

3 Answers Aug 17, 2006 at 2:51 AM
    • ST GEORGE

by FLONG Online Now Jan 3, 2006 at 8:56 AM

I HAVE BOOKED A HOLIDAY AND AM TRVELLING IN JANUARY, THE HOTEL I AM BOOKED WITH IS 4* ST GEORGE ALL INCLUSIVE, I HAVENT SEEN THE HOTEL, AND CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY PICTURES OR REVEIWS OF IT ANY WHERE, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THE HOTEL EXISTS, THE HOTEL IS A THREE CORNERS HOTEL IN NABQ BAY

CHEERS

2 Answers Jan 5, 2006 at 3:59 AM
    • cash in nabq

by sleddy Online Now Mar 2, 2004 at 1:58 PM

we are going to nab in three weeks can you tell me if there are ATM machines available in Nabq. also staying at LTI grand azure cant wait any opinions welcomed. thanks

1 Answer Mar 4, 2004 at 1:41 AM