Mysore Travel Answers

change location

RUNNING SHORT OF TIME ANYBODY PLZ HELP.

by crazy4757 Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 5:20 AM

HELLO EVERYBODY...im palnning to visit mysore for four days with my girlfriend, i have no idea about what places to be visited,where to be stayed and im also worried about social security. would there be any problem for us in renting a room i mean from the hotel management side or the police,we both are MOJORS.Should i book a car or can come by bus,i heard there are some places to be seen between blore n mysore n if i go by bus i would miss them. i wanna make the most of it.
COULD ANYONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT ARE THE PLACES TO BE SEEN BETWEEN BANGLORE AND MYSORE,IN MYSORE. A ECONOMICAL LOADGING,GOOD FOOD. WHAT SHOULD BE TRHE BUDGET.
MY BUDGET IS AROUND EIGHT THOUSAND,DO U THINK ITZ SUFFICIENT?
I LOVE NATURE I WAS PLANNING TO GO TO BANDIPUR WILDLIFE SANCTUARY,WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE.
SUGGESTIONS INVITED.
THANK YOU

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Re: RUNNING SHORT OF TIME ANYBODY PLZ HELP.

by Donna_in_India Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM

Hi - definitely head to Nagarhole National Park. The elephants are wonderful as well as all the wildlife on the Kabini river (be sure to spend some time in a boat or coracle on the river). You'll also have a chance to see tigers, but if you don't there is plenty of other wildlife to enjoy. I'd recommend at least spending an overnight there so you can do a jeep safari and a river trip. I stayed at the Kabini River Lodge and they had several types of accommodations for different budgets. I had a great time! Enjoy!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Avijayan's Profile Photo

Re: RUNNING SHORT OF TIME ANYBODY PLZ HELP.

by Avijayan Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 8:17 AM

If you make it explicit your not husband and wife, hotel management and cops will be a problem, just go like husband and wife.

Ginger is a good place to stay, self check-in and good rate's around Rs1000/ a night for 2, with breakfast included.

Take a car if you plan to go to Kabini and or Virajpet/Mercara(Coorg - has a lot of homestay options and hotels which are reasonably priced). Bus is fine, but might be tiring.

Food is reasonable at Mysore and Coorg

Kabini accomodation is expensive.

There's a bird sanctuary - Renganathittu on the way to Mysore, look into online maps, its 20 kms before mysore take a diversion.

8k-10k without car costs should be kind of fine, transportation cost apart, unless you are adventurous and take bus to all these places.

• Re: RUNNING SHORT OF TIME ANYBODY PLZ HELP.

by crazy4757 Online Now Apr 4, 2010 at 6:25 AM

thank you...............

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines