Mysore Travel Answers

change location

From ooty to mysuru!!!

by pawali Online Now Mar 29, 2009 at 12:33 AM

This is the first time i coming to India with my wife for leisure purpose, between sept 2009 and mid november 2009.

I would like to get some suggestion the mode of transport( which is cheap, affordable, and convinent) May be its sound a bit different caused i assumed the hospitality there would be as same as malaysia. i dont want to get cheated by the touts

where should i get the first class bus ticket from ooty to mysuru in ooty.
(mode of transport suggested, frequent of transport, journey time and estimated cost)

Hotel ( Budget range from Rs.1100 to Rs 1350 must be safe and clean with attached toilets and easy to access the city. .

Any way to arrange city tour at the minimal cost and safely which are as follows:

Mysuru palace
Brindhawan musiacal fountain
Chamundeswari temple
Night tour of the city around the palace

vege and non vege restaurant for your recommendation.

Pls advice

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • mssthirdeye's Profile Photo

Re: From ooty to mysuru!!!

by mssthirdeye Online Now Mar 29, 2009 at 4:59 AM

book your bus tickets via ksrtc.in or redbus.in or ticketvala.com or sharmatravels.com,
    There are lots of hotels in Mysore suiting your budget, do search in hotelroom section in VT. prominent are Ramanashree, siddharth, broadway, Dasprakash.
    Of these Siddharth and Dasprakash, is in your budget.
    There is sightseeing trip arranged by the govt, visit karnatakatourism.org for more details or kstdc.net.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mssthirdeye's Profile Photo

Re: From ooty to mysuru!!!

by mssthirdeye Online Now Mar 29, 2009 at 5:01 AM

you can visit Nanjungud SriKanteshwar temple, a worthy visit., for more details visit www.templesofbharat.blogspot.com or www.templesofindia.blog.co.in

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines