Mysore Travel Answers

change location

Drop in Yoga classes in Mysore

by Brijette Online Now Jan 18, 2007 at 3:39 AM

Hi,

I'm going to Mysore for a week in Feb. can anyone suggest any highly reccommended drop in yoga classes? I have made enquiries about quite a few and they all require a minimum of a months attendance. I'm keen but can't afford that amount of time there!

Any advice on a lone girl travelling from Bangalore to Mysore would be great too. Landing at 5am so thinking of getting the train...any tips?

Cheers
Brijette x

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • RE: Drop in Yoga classes in Mysore

by essellgee Online Now Jan 19, 2007 at 7:21 AM

hi
    i do not know about yoga but if u want to arrange the trip for u please call on 9343751757

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • bond4you's Profile Photo

RE: Drop in Yoga classes in Mysore

by bond4you Online Now Jan 19, 2007 at 8:32 AM

Hi,
    This is Vijai from India. You will get a train from Bangalore city to Mysore. There are three trains departing after your flight. Presuming flight reaches at 6, you should take a pre paid cab from airport [tickets at arrival lounge at airport] to banglore city. It should cost about IRs 400.00 [UKP 5/-]. There are trains at 6.30, 7 and 7.35 [you should aim at last one]. It reaches Mysore at 10.45.
    Alternatively you can get comfortable buses. If you want details, let me know at bond4you@vtmail.com I shall get all details.
    for yoga see this site: mandala.ashtanga.org/index.p...
    Have a nice trip. If there is any way I could help you, do let me know.
    Vijai

• zanzibarman's Profile Photo

RE: Drop in Yoga classes in Mysore

by zanzibarman Online Now Jan 19, 2007 at 11:46 AM

Hi,
    In mysore there is alot of yoga class nowadays. If you want meet yoga people go this place shilpashree roof restaurant and Paklani this place in the evening you may meet alot of yoga people from different country. There is one temple by the maharaja place the offer yoga glass and second thing also can help you to meet people on every sunday the Maraja palace they eluminated their palace and alot of tourist go there, specailly yoga people.
    Also you may ask auto rishaw about yoga class they know every conner and some time they get commision when they send people.
    Ihope I help you abit.
    zanzibarman

• RE: RE: Drop in Yoga classes in Mysore

by Brijette Online Now Jan 19, 2007 at 12:54 PM

Thanks for all the info. Thats great!

• RE: Drop in Yoga classes in Mysore

by vikrocks2005 Online Now Feb 12, 2007 at 10:10 AM

hey Brijette... im from london and travelling to mysore for the first time to but for an IT course. where r u from... im a bit nervousabt the place though cuz iv never been there but im sure its ok... i was thinkgin of taking the train too really cheap and fast.. hmmm when are u going there.. im flying on the 20th of feb to india.

ge tin touch vikrammall2002@yahoo.com

• Re: Drop in Yoga classes in Mysore

by rahulhepneka Online Now Aug 28, 2009 at 5:58 AM

Ya there is one where i had been you can try
    its near vijaynagar mysore
    search in google for
    OM AYURVEDA & YOGA HEALTH CENTRE MYSORE

Your Answer