Myrtle Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• accomodation Myrtle Beach

by ivana205 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Me and my 2 friends are going to work in Myrtle beach in Wonderworks this summer from June to September 2014. Do you have any suggestion for cheap accommodation with cooking facilities? for 3 months June 1st to September 1st.

more

by ivana205 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 10:45 AM

his summer from June to September 2014. Do you have any suggestion for cheap accomodation with cooking facilities? for 3 months June 1st to September 1st.

more
    • Where to stay...

by jckc29 Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 12:33 PM

My granddaughter wants to be on the beach, but within walking distance to nightlife. Any suggestions?

more

by ivana205 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Me and my 2 friends are going to work in Myrtle beach in Wonderworks this summer from June to September 2014. Do you have any suggestion for cheap accommodation with cooking facilities? for 3 months June 1st to September 1st.

by ivana205 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 10:45 AM

his summer from June to September 2014. Do you have any suggestion for cheap accomodation with cooking facilities? for 3 months June 1st to September 1st.

• Where to stay...

by jckc29 Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 12:33 PM

My granddaughter wants to be on the beach, but within walking distance to nightlife. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 1:32 PM
    • Cheap housing in Myrtle Beach area

by Kornelie Online Now Mar 9, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Hello, we are 4 girls, university students and going to the Work and Travel programme to Eagles beachwear stores in Myrtle Beach this june 2014 to september 2014. We are looking for some cheap housing (max 320 USD/week) in this area near our job place. Does anyone know about something? Thanks a lot for your response!!

• Horses on the beach

by susie691 Online Now Oct 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM

When do the horses run on the beach?

1 Answer Oct 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM
    • ShaneyY's Profile Photo

Murrell's Inlet or Pawley's Island??

by ShaneyY Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 5:51 AM

a friend told us about either Murrell's Inlet or Pawley's Island where you can go all the way to the right until you come to a point where the ocean and the inlet meet. There you go around a sand dune and you can see tide pools, sharks, etc. Can you help me with which place it is at?

2 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 6:51 PM
    • DenizB's Profile Photo

Need Housing, Studio type or any kind of cheap accomodation.

by DenizB Online Now May 26, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Hi, I am coming Myrtle Beach on 2nd of June, need accomodation, I will work at Myrtle Waves Water Park. " Work and Travel" . I will pay my rent/utilities at time.

2 Answers May 27, 2013 at 8:02 AM
    • OanaA's Profile Photo

we need rentals

by OanaA Online Now May 5, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Hello! We are 5 students coming from Romania and we need housing in Myrtle Beach, if possible near Dunes Village Resort/Pine Lakes Country Club because we will work there. Thank you.
      I would like to add that we won't make any problems, we will pay our rent/utilities at time. We just want to "work and travel" :)

4 Answers May 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
    • BlindFish's Profile Photo

Where to stay for 1 night?

by BlindFish Online Now May 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM

On Our Route down to Miami we have planned for an overnight stop at (North) Myrtle Beach. But in fact, finding a place to stay seems to be difficult as we don't really like these gigantic, overcrowded complexes and hidden Gems like B&B's do not seem to exist in this area. Also it might be close to impossible to rent a condo for just 1 night. So Your help would be highly appreciated.

20 Answers May 13, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    • J1 summer

by Higgy9 Online Now May 2, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Hi 3 friends and myself are heading to Myrtle beach at the end of the month to work. We have a motel confirmed but are trying to find a condo/apartment with cooking facilities etc. Also we are confused about Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. Which one would be better for j1 students in terms of nightlife,jobs,accommodation....
      Is north myrtle beach more of a golf/upclass resort? We are finding it hard to get accommodation in the main myrtle beach area. Any info greatly appreciated.
      Thanks

• myrtle beach

by raku123 Online Now Apr 26, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I wish to stay on myrtle beach resorts dring 1st week of june. but after reading reviews I found very difficult to select one.beacuse most of the resorts aren't good.can anyone help me.i can spend 150$ per day and I am going to spend 2 days.

2 Answers Apr 26, 2013 at 6:45 PM
    • Myrtle Beach

by hikeup Online Now Oct 14, 2012 at 4:55 AM

My wife and I will be traveling to Myrtle Beach for a couple of days before heading to Charleston SC and Savannah Ga. I haven't been to Myrtle Beach in a long time and was wondering if is still better to stay North of the amusement park or is south nice too. We will have a rental car but we do prefer to walk to a place for dinner and drinks. What hotels would you reconmend that are on the beach and near the the restaurants and bars?

Thanks,

2 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    • we want to rent a house!

by Dorabai Online Now May 12, 2012 at 6:27 PM

we four guys are J1 students and will work around celebrity cicle in myrtle beach,we want to rent a apartment or cando or someplace else,we don't know more about the motel,we just hope the rents is ok.
      we will rent about 3 months.from 12/6--16/9.

1 Answer May 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    • fscat's Profile Photo

no rental car - best place to stay

by fscat Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

My wife and I are considering a visit to Myrtle Beach in June, and want to avoid having to rent a car (we are traveling with a 7 and 4 yr old). Where would the best place to stay that has best concentration of attractions? Thanks.

4 Answers Jul 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM
    • Names of Hotels close to Yatchmans

by karkel Online Now Dec 17, 2011 at 8:04 AM

Can some one give me names of a few motels near Pier 14 or Yatchmans in Myrtle Beach Sc ?

1 Answer Dec 17, 2011 at 10:53 PM
    • iam1wthee's Profile Photo

transportation from airport to hotel

by iam1wthee Online Now Oct 19, 2011 at 10:06 PM

What is the cheapest way to get from the airport to hotels?
      Is there a local bus that goes between the two?
      Is there a shuttle service?

4 Answers Oct 26, 2011 at 9:17 PM
    • Bus Transportation

by pauffret Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Hi
      Travelling to Myrtle Beach in October would like to know how to contact
      the bus transportaiton system in Myrtle Beach. Need name or website and
      would like to obtain a schedule of the buses transportation.

1 Answer Jul 28, 2011 at 1:19 PM
    • cici247's Profile Photo

fun in MB

by cici247 Online Now Jan 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM

going to myrtle beach 2/2011 where to go to have fun or tours

• February

by lock66 Online Now Oct 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM

planning a trip to Myrtle in February: What is weather like and what is open?
      Also hotels look cheap so I can afford a really nice one, any suggestions?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM
    • kellybum's Profile Photo

2011 Holiday

by kellybum Online Now Sep 22, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Thinking of Orlando, Charleston and Myrtle Beach next April (travelling from the UK). What's the temperture like in South Carolina in April? Is Charleston worth a visit and what is there to do in Myrtle Beach? Travelling with 19 year old son so cultural is probably not a good idea. Shopping and theme parks will be of more interest to him! Any advice on where to stay? Is Orlando to Charleston driveable? I would be grateful for any advice. We have done Orlando so have a good idea about hotels etc there but South Carolina is an unknown.
      Many thanks

2 Answers Sep 23, 2010 at 7:38 PM
    • JAWS ON LAND

by waverider1 Online Now Jul 23, 2010 at 7:44 PM

WHERE IS THIS LOCATED I MEAN ADDRESS WISE CAUSE IM GOING THERE ON THE 7TH AND I AM TRYING TO FIND A PLACE FOR THINGS LIKE BEACH TOWELS

1 Answer Aug 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM
    • the jaws on land pic

by waverider1 Online Now Jul 22, 2010 at 9:55 AM

where is this store located and whats the real name

• Best Lazy River

by vacation99 Online Now Jul 22, 2010 at 7:50 AM

My husband and I are looking at traveling to Myrtle Beach next month and we love lazy rivers. Which hotel has the best lazy river? And I am talking a nice long, relaxing lazy river, not some that I have seen in my searches that would take 30 seconds to go around. Thanks for anyone's help with this!!!

1 Answer Aug 5, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    • Chateau by the sea

by lcleach Online Now May 23, 2010 at 10:54 AM

We are considering booking a condo at Chateau by the Sea in Ocean Drive, but we're not familiar with the property. We prefer low-rise condos with easy parking, and it appears to have those features. The pictures I have seen look good. Is the building well maintained?

• What is there to do?

by cruisemom Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I will be there in June with a 14 and a 15 year old. They love the beach. Do you have any suggestions on where to go or a good place to eat?

1 Answer Apr 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM
    • Where to stay?

by mommann Online Now Feb 18, 2010 at 6:12 PM

My family is planning a vacation for July. We would like to rent a 2 bedroom oceanfront. I am looking at a 1 bedroom at the Grand Atlantic. The reviews that I have read are mixed. Several negative comments about South Myrtle Beach being a little "rougher" We have never been to Myrtle beach and would like a place that has some things close enough to walk but we do not want to be in an area where there is a very active night life. Can anyone please help me out with suggestions or ideas of a good place to stay or have information about Grand Atlantic Thanks

2 Answers Mar 19, 2010 at 7:12 AM
    • Captin dicks tour

by jame947 Online Now Jul 6, 2009 at 12:13 PM

For the tour, I want to do the tour where you go to the island and find sea shells... When i called they also said there was time to fish. i am not a big fisher. Do they provide everything including bait and the fishing rod? How was your experience if you went. there wern't any comments so I was just wondering how people experiences were :). Any info would help thanks so much!!!!

• animals

by buddy1234 Online Now May 29, 2009 at 8:10 PM

does compass cove hotel allow pets.

• cashgrow's Profile Photo

Going to Myrtle Beach SC in two weeks with the family....

by cashgrow Online Now May 10, 2009 at 5:17 AM

Any suggestions for activities, good spots to see, etc. here?

• Myrtle Beach bachelor party recommendations needed!

by serafinj Online Now Jan 19, 2009 at 9:29 AM

I'm planning a bachelor party to Myrtle in late july / early august with about 12 guys. I havent been there in several years and I'm looking for some recommendations for the following:

1) lodging - we'd like to stay as close to the action as possible. also, a lot of us are golfers, so close to courses or actually in golf resorts would work. i'm not sure if it would make sense to look into hotels or for townhomes/condos. since this is a bachelor party, there will be some misbehaving, so seclusion and privacy is definitely something to consider.

2) golf courses - looking for local courses to play. we want to get the best bang for the buck. we want to play a couple nice courses, but we dont want to pay an arm and leg also.

3) nightlife - where are the best places to go with a large group? any good places with table service?

4) restaurants - what are the newest and hottest restaurants in town?

5) gentlemens club - as this is a bachelor party, there will most likely be a stop or two at a gentlemens club. any suggestions for a clean and fun place?

6) misc - anything additional that you think would be a good idea for this type of trip would be appreciated.

thanks in advance for your thoughts.

2 Answers Feb 3, 2009 at 8:38 AM