Hi!!! I have a few questions:)
We are planning to visit the greek islands in June, 2009. The starting point is Samos. We want to spend 1 week in the islands, the two islands we want to visit are Mykonos & Santorini. The greek ferries havent declared their timetables yet:(
1. From Samos what kind of a route should we plan?
2. How many days in which island? Which other islands (on our way) worth seeing?
3. Are there any restaurants & pensions (not expensive) that you can reccomend?
4. Should we book on line or is arriving on the island and finding a place to stay better?
5. Approximately how much the hotels, ferries and lunch/dinners cost?
6. Is night life expensive?
7. any other tips?
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|