Mwanza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a gym

by attiq2k Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Hi could anybody direct me to any gyms in Mwanza? I would like to know roughly how much they charge and if they do classes?

Thanks

more
    • monica88's Profile Photo

Expats in Mwanza

by monica88 Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Hi!
      Im a new expat living in Mwanza and would be living here for the next few months. I would like to meet other nice expats to explore the city and possibly travel. If you're interested, feel free to inbox me.

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Travel from Mwanza to Musoma

by fasterdog Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 12:35 PM

What is the best way to travel from Mwanza to Musoma in Tanzania? I have read that there are buses available in the mornings, but if these aren't available, is it there some sort of private transport which I can hire at a reasonable price?

Also, does anyone know a good hotel in Musoma with an email address so that I can contact them to book a room?

more
    • Looking for a gym

by attiq2k Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Hi could anybody direct me to any gyms in Mwanza? I would like to know roughly how much they charge and if they do classes?

Thanks

• monica88's Profile Photo

Expats in Mwanza

by monica88 Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Hi!
      Im a new expat living in Mwanza and would be living here for the next few months. I would like to meet other nice expats to explore the city and possibly travel. If you're interested, feel free to inbox me.

• fasterdog's Profile Photo

Travel from Mwanza to Musoma

by fasterdog Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 12:35 PM

What is the best way to travel from Mwanza to Musoma in Tanzania? I have read that there are buses available in the mornings, but if these aren't available, is it there some sort of private transport which I can hire at a reasonable price?

Also, does anyone know a good hotel in Musoma with an email address so that I can contact them to book a room?

4 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 11:29 PM
    • AixaB's Profile Photo

Tanzania Safety

by AixaB Online Now Dec 6, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Hello, good evening. I'm planning to travel to Tanzania next year (aroun March-April) for an anthropological research. My plan is to go to Mwanza and stay at least 4 weeks. But I have some concerns, especially when it comes to safety (I will be travelling by myself and I'm a 24 year-old woman) and accomodation (since I'll be staying for at least a month I can't afford to stay in a 5 star hotel)... Any tips, comments or suggestions? Thank you very much!

2 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 8:02 AM
    • weather in mwanza

by crazyirish Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM

im going to mwanza in september for two to three months What clothing should i pack and whats weather like that time of year

4 Answers Aug 3, 2013 at 4:45 AM
    • Passage on Cargo boat from Mwanza to Portbell (uganda)

by harry_2610 Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Hi can yo advice me hoe to get a passage on cargo boat from Mwanza to Uganda and is it safe?
      Thanks

3 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    • gracesebbie's Profile Photo

Mwanza by Road

by gracesebbie Online Now Jun 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

How best to travel by road from Nairobi to Mwanza ?

The last update about which buses to take was in 2010 - I know buses dont travel at night in Tanzania and am wondering what is the fastest way to get to Mwanza from Nairobi?

7 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • shisha_duncan's Profile Photo

Best waterpipes / shisha in Mwanza?

by shisha_duncan Online Now Sep 28, 2012 at 7:28 AM

With such a setting beside this magnificent lake, surely there must be several places to enjoy a beer and smoke on a "decent" shisha pipe? Any suggestions anyone? Could I buy a pipe somewhere, like at u-turn?

Thanks

1 Answer Oct 5, 2012 at 3:48 AM
    • Hi iam new to mwanza

by Jaisanthoshkumar Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Hi im new to mwanza,i got job in here local indian company based here. i want know about cost of living and about electrical items which as i good to purchase. Please give me good suggetion

• Boat trip from Mwanza to Kampala

by mks123 Online Now Jun 25, 2007 at 1:10 PM

We want to travel from Mwanza to Kampala by boat around 24th/26th July2007. Is there a boat service? How long does it take? Any recemmoendations? Does it actually sail to Kampala or is it somewhere nearby? What is the accomodation like on the boat?

1 Answer Jun 28, 2007 at 8:25 AM
    • Friend

by prettybantu Online Now Jun 26, 2006 at 7:12 PM

I am looking for a friend I met 11 years ago while visiting Mwanza. His name is Tom Sokoine Mbake. He worked for a bus company that ferried traders from Mwanza to Nairobi-Kenya. If Tom reads this message or anyone has any information please contact me via my email at prettybantu@yahoo.com

Thank you.