Mustang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mode of travel from Ranipauwa Muktinath Airport to Temple

Muktinath Mar 27, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Kindly inform us a grop of eldery persons visiting Muktinath by pvt Helecopter from Kathmandu.one member has Arthritice problem lacking firm gripping in both hands to hold blke driver.I am told they tie waist with some rope or such thing.I also want to know how is road condition if we choose to walk.kindly inform ur experience to my email address...kotayya1938@yahoo.co.in.T.KOTAYYA HYDERABAD TELENGANA PH 9885354774(91)

more
    • Trek to Langtang Valley

Nepal Mar 17, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi, me along with my team member are planning to trek in Langtang Valley for 10 days. Can you suggest me the travel agency which provides the best itinery. Thank you

more
    • Monastery stay in Nepal

Nepal Mar 4, 2015 at 10:55 AM

hi all. I was hoping you could help me. My boyfriend is thinking about going to Nepal and staying in a buddihst monastery for two months. He is prepared to work there, teach english or do any sort of labour. He is looking for somewhere really traditional and remote, in the mountains. Is there anywhere that you know of which will accept him? And let him stay there? How would he approach them? Contact them before hand or just trun up? I will appreciate your help greatly. And any other advice you may have. Thanks so much. Rojiar

more
    • weather details

Pokhara 22 hours ago

I am going to visit pokhara on 1st April. I want to know about weather over there, it would be helpful for me to pack my luggage. Kindly advice me

more
    • TRAVEL TIME LO MANTHANG TO NAMGYAL

by HAPPYCAMPA Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 7:40 PM

What is the approxamate travel time Lo Manthang to Namgyal. . .

1 by foot ?
      2 on horse back ?

2 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 10:29 PM
    • WojtekD's Profile Photo

To Mustang on your own?

by WojtekD Online Now Dec 18, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Have you been to this legendary Himalaya kingdom?

I plan to take a solo trek to Mustang from/to Jomsom.
      Is end of February a good season for such a trek?
      10 days for round trip from Jomsom will be enough?
      Do they allow solo travelers to make such a expedition? Safety?
      I know thak I need a permit. Could I arrange such a permit in Pokhara? Cost?

thanks
      Wojtek
      www.kontynenty.net

3 Answers Jan 11, 2014 at 8:26 PM
    • Information

by hasse12 Online Now Aug 7, 2009 at 1:12 AM

I am planning to take my family, 8 persons 18 - 56 years to Mustang in April next year. Our preference is trekking/culture 50/50. I would like some good advise from people who has been there. 2 things in perticular:
      1. What is the weather like in April? - planned arrival around the 10th.
      2. Advise on good and trustworthy local travel agents who can arrange the trip. Preferably from Katmandu i.e including the domistic flight.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hasse Staunstrup

3 Answers Aug 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM
    • Have anyone been to Mustang in Nepal???

by drukgirl Online Now Feb 9, 2006 at 9:08 PM

Hiya,

I am planning to go on a trek to Mustang this May. I would love to hear your experiences of going there. As well, please recommend a good travel agency to organize this trek.

Thanks

2 Answers Nov 12, 2006 at 3:09 PM