Travel Answers
Mussoorie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SrishtyJ's Profile Photo

Is it safe and worth to visit Mussoorie in mid-January?

by SrishtyJ Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Hello!
      I have decided to visit Mussoorie in third week of January to see snow with My friends. I am Going from Delhi to Dehradun with NDLS-DDN AC EXP and after that from Dehradun, planned to book a cab to Mussoorie. So is this safe to visit there in Mid January?
      Can I be sure that roads will not be blocked with snow and My Train will not be delayed due to fog in January and we will Enjoy there. We are 5 Friends Going and its just one Day Trip . Pls suggest me your views!!
      Thankyou!!

3 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    • domas inn and similar lodges,mussoorie,india

by ritisha Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

.hows doma's inn for accomodationm a woman planning to travel with my greying parents.we dont like run of the mill commercial hotels.are there any other such lodges/homestays available?

1 Answer Oct 10, 2013 at 3:38 AM
    • Mussoorie in 3 days

by barbie_12 Online Now Mar 3, 2011 at 1:05 AM

Hello all,

we are team of 5 planning to visit mussoorie in the month of May.

please clarify the following:

1. which is the best way to reach mussoorie from bangalore (Capital of karnataka) ?
      2. Which is the good hotel for accomodation ? I am looking for a economical hotel not a costly one.
      3. Is 3 days enough to cover mussoorie ?
      4. What are the places to visit in mussoorie?
      5. Will the hotel people provide vehicle for sight seeing & how much do they cost for a 3 day sight seeing?
      6. What type of food do we get there?

Waiting for a early reply,
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Mar 5, 2011 at 6:01 PM
    • Road Travel to Mussoorie

by Prakashgupta Online Now May 27, 2010 at 6:43 AM

How is the road journey from Agro to Mussoorie. Is it comfortable wid small kids?? I wish to travel from Agra to Mussoorie by road in the end of June. Is the weather and road journey good for that time?

3 Answers May 31, 2010 at 12:54 AM
    • weather in august (15,16,17)

by jyotsukhija Online Now Jul 8, 2008 at 2:28 AM

Can you please tell me that what will be the degree of temperature in mussoorie in the month of august as i am travelling with a small baby of 7 months and one more kid of 2.5 months. we also want to know that shall we carry hand knitted heavy woolens or light woolens for children?

your advice will be appreciated

thanks

jyotsna

1 Answer Jul 9, 2008 at 1:38 AM
    • Mussoorie & Dhanaulti Visit

by avraadhya Online Now Oct 26, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Hi,
      I have a palan to visit Mussoorie & Dhanaulti in Dec. It will be a 2 members team. So please give me some information about transportation available for Mussoorie sightseen & how to reach Dhanaulti from Mussoorie. I am looking for cost effective solution.

Thanks in advance..

Avra

2 Answers Jan 28, 2008 at 2:11 AM