Musaffah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fishing available?

Khorfakkan 22 hours ago

Hi, i would like to do some fishing as we are going there this weekend.

Can hire rods for angling or even better, could i charter a boat to do some deep sea fishing?

many thanks,

ken Tod

more
    • beeena1's Profile Photo

dubai ski resort

Dubai Apr 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I want to try skiing in dubai ski resort but I have never skiied before. I think I need to take some classes? Has anyone tried skiing in dubai ski resort. Can we ski first hand or do we need some classes. Plz tell details. Thnx

more
    • Ras al khaimah shooting club

Ras Al Khaimah Apr 4, 2014 at 3:35 AM

I have booked a mini vacation for my husband and in ras al khaimah and heard they have a brilliant shooting range.I called to ask of rates but unfortunately no one seems to speak english.Does anyone know the prices and how many bullets are included and the activities they have?Thanks in advance.

more
    • What is phone contact no fo sharjah bus station as well as rolla bus ststion ??

Sharjah Mar 26, 2014 at 11:47 PM

What is phone contact no fo sharjah bus station as well as rolla bus ststion ??

more
    • Dubai in half a day

Dubai Yesterday

What can i do in Dubai in half a day? I have a 13 hour layover at Dubai airport. I might get accommodation and visa from Emirates. What can i do in this short time. City watch, site seeing, shopping options please. It will be day time layover,8AM to 9PM

more

sea diving

Dubai Apr 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I have never done divibg before but vd love to give it a shot.can anyone recommend any agency for beginners and their email so I can correspond with them and work out the details before I reach there thnx

more

child care in atlantis hotel

Dubai Apr 14, 2014 at 10:11 AM

My son is three yr old. V r planning to g to atlantis this sept. Me and my husband want some couple time in the water park. Is it possible to get some nanny or child care while we enjoy an hour or so in the water park. Is there any child play area vd supervision in the park where v can leave our son

more
    • NIGHT CLUBS

Dubai Apr 12, 2014 at 6:35 AM

LOOKING FOR A NICE CLUB WITH NICE PEOPLE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IAM 55 BEEN TO DUBAI A FEW TIMES

more
    • How long will it take to get an Employment Visa from Fujairah?

Fujairah Mar 31, 2014 at 1:45 AM

I am a Civil Engineer from Pakistan. I got a job at fujairah on 8 feb 2014. I was wondering if any one could let me know that how long it takes for an employment visa to be issued from fujairah? My employer is saying that every thing regarding my visa is complete and he is waiting from immigration to issue the visa. I am worried because approximately 2 have have passed and still the visa is under process.

more

deseet safari apart from arabian adventures

Dubai Apr 19, 2014 at 11:51 PM

I hav heard a lot of good things sbt arabisn adventures bt its really expensiv. Anyone has good experience with any other company?
      How are Desert rangers????
      Plz advice

more
    • Time to visit

Dubai Apr 15, 2014 at 8:48 AM

When is the best time to visit Dubai. We are debating between Oct this rear or Feb next year
      Thanks for your advise

more
    • BasbousaC's Profile Photo

fly-dubai flight company

Dubai Mar 25, 2014 at 4:13 AM

Is there anybody who used fly-Dubai flight company? I want to know if ir is worth it. Thanks

more
    • Moving Question

Dubai Apr 17, 2014 at 8:45 PM

WHo can help me move from Abu Dhabi to Sharjah

more
    • transfer one airplane to another

Dubai Apr 15, 2014 at 1:16 AM

When transfer one airplane to another plane dubai airport

more
    • fujairah to dubai bus route

Fujairah Apr 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM

I am in fujairah port I need to go to dubai
      Which bus I should go and from where?

more
    • visiting dubai

Dubai Mar 28, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Hi, I m traveling to Dubai with my 10 year old son in April...please suggest me an affordable nice hotel. I want to do desert safari, burn khalifa, safari world..where m I suppose to book the tours??
      How much will I need to carry with me for my spendings

more
    • NIGHT CLUBS

Dubai Apr 12, 2014 at 6:36 AM

LOOKING FOR A NICE CLUB WITH NICE PEOPLE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IAM 55 BEEN TO DUBAI A FEW TIMES

more
    • is it advisable to visit Dubai during Ramadan?

Dubai Apr 13, 2014 at 5:17 AM

I (along with my family)would like to visit Dubai around 15th July which happens to be during the holy month of Ramadan.
      Is it advisable?

more
    • Best Dubai Holidays company question

Dubai Mar 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Has anyone heard of or used Best Dubai Holidays company for travel arrangements?

more
    • Voyteck's Profile Photo

Bringing medicines into Dubai

Dubai Apr 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I am travelling with Emirates and I have a transit 48 hrs stay in Dubai. As I take numerous prescribed medicines I want to be sure that bringing them into UAE is legal. How can I check if I am OK with the local law and customs?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Visa for american passport holders?

Dubai Apr 1, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hi, is visa required for American passport holders?
      What is is the process, is it upon arrival?
      How long does it take and cost? Can it be paid in Usd?
      Thanks!

more
    • Safe for my son of 20yo to drink alcohol in hotel

Dubai Apr 15, 2014 at 7:34 AM

We have booked a family holiday to Rixos hotel, my wife son and his 18yo girlfriend, we are staying I an all inclusive hotel. We have just realised, its a very strict under 21yo policy on alcohol in Dubai. How strict are the hotels on a 20yo drinking? Has anyone had this before. He is very tall, over 6"5 I know he will get served but I don't want my son or his girlfriend getting into trouble out there.

more
    • dubai connecting flight

Dubai Mar 29, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Hi..I amgoing back home in Philippines.I will be traveling oman to philippines with a connecting flight to dubai.so its oman- connecting dubai- philippines. Is it possible that I will not board in my next flight to phil . and enter dubai instead? giving that i have a dubai tourist visa?

more