change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting from the airport to Murcia

by alisonpatey Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Hello
      Can you tell me an economical way for three of us traveling together can get from the airport (Murcia) to Murcia town (Princessa area) please?

2 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 5:21 AM
    • Getting from the airport to Murcia

by alisonpatey Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 3:13 AM

Hello
      Can you tell me an economical way for three of us traveling together can get from the airport (Murcia) to Murcia town (Princessa area) please?

1 Answer Apr 20, 2014 at 5:20 AM
    • 8 week cahire

by suestocks Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 9:59 AM

who will hire me a car from St Javier airport for 8 weeks?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2014 at 10:27 AM
    • 8 week cahire

by suestocks Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 9:58 AM

who will hire me a car from St Javier airport for weeks?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2014 at 10:27 AM
    • murcia coach station

by Gordibaby Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM

How far is the Murcia Coach Station from the Murcia airport please and can you give a approx cost of a Taxi for that Thanks

1 Answer Oct 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM
    • first visit to Murcia

by Magsandtom Online Now Oct 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I'm staying in Murcia for 4 days flying into St Javier airport next week. Is there transport links from the airport to Murcia city or should I hire a car?

1 Answer Oct 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    • may I leave my car on site at san javier airport

by geraldinedean Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 4:32 AM

may I leave my car in the car park at san javier airport fro a week

1 Answer Oct 6, 2013 at 4:40 AM
    • Mar Menor Golf Resort

by Debshaw Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Anybody living in a 2 bedroom Melvin Apartment who is able to give me the window/patio door sizes to enable me to buy curtain for a apartment we've just bought also shower cubicle size would be great too.

Many thanks

• interested in buying property.

by jillking Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 2:07 PM

have 2 daughters 19 and 21, although we like food and drink evenings ,wanted to know if there is a nightlife for thr girls

1 Answer Aug 30, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    • airport transfer

by jellybaby01 Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 1:35 PM

how much and what is the best way to get fromthe airport to murcia centre

2 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • Bus service

by aileenarrighi Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 8:32 AM

How frequent are buses from Mose Trajectum on C3319 or Banos y Mendigo to Murci Centre ?

1 Answer Jun 13, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    • Bus service

by aileenarrighi Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 8:32 AM

How frequent are buses from Mose Trajectum on C3319 or Banos y Mendigo to Murci Centre ?

• Travel from Murcia train station

by lizziej Online Now May 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Could you tell me the best way to get from Murcia Train station to Playa Flamenca? Thank you

1 Answer May 8, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    • kilometres

by bigdogfc Online Now Apr 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM

How far is it by Taxi and approx cost from Murcia train station Del Carmen to La Manga Golf Resort
      Many thanks

1 Answer Apr 7, 2013 at 2:56 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Railway station

by alectrevor Online Now Sep 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM

I can not find a detailed map of Murcia showing the railway station [ estacion Murcia del Carman ], so could someone tell me how far,walking or in minutes is the train station from the old bridge Los Peligros ,please.

6 Answers Oct 1, 2012 at 5:53 AM
    • JimB0603's Profile Photo

transport from murcia airport to torrevieja

by JimB0603 Online Now Jul 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Does this bus service operate on Sundays. I understand you have to transfer from murcia airport and then get bus from station in murcia (? line 46) Does anyone know what time buses are in the early afternoon and then return from Torrevieja to murcia airport on saturday evening. Any advice. Are there any trains? what is the approximate cost? appreciate any help.

1 Answer Jul 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM
    • Public transporf

by Kingswell30 Online Now Jul 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I am shortly travelling to Murcia and was wondering if there is public transport between Murcia and el-pareton ( near Totana ) ?

2 Answers Jul 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    • Getting from Murcia Airport to Garrucha/Vera

by 08wilesc Online Now Mar 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Hello, i am travelling to Vera Beach club in Vera, Almeria this summer and we are flying to Murcia airport (as cheapest flights) I was wondering if anyone could inform me of the cheapest option to get from the airport to the hotel. Me and my partner are only 20 so not old enough to rent a car abroad. Are there any buses that people know of that we could get? Many thanks!

2 Answers Mar 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    • Train Station Left Luggage

by LucyJV Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 8:26 AM

I´m coming to Murcia by motorbike and want to view the city without carrying my luggage. Does Murcia train station have a left luggage place where I can lock up my stuff for the day whilst I do a tour of the city. If I decide to stay the night, would Pension Segura be a good, cheap place? Also what would be the best route to see all the sites in one day? And a cheap to medium priced restaurant for the evening would be great to know! Thank you!
      Voy a Murcia por moto y quiero saber si puedo dejar mi equipaje en la estacion de train en un taquilla. Tambien se puede recomendar el Pension Segura (barato y centro). La mejor ruta para conocer a la ciudad en un dia? Y sugerencias para un restaurante bueno pero no caro por la noche. Gracias!

1 Answer Sep 12, 2011 at 12:03 PM
    • trains or buses

by ronnie1916 Online Now Apr 5, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Hi,
      am going to playa honda in sept but flying to alicante .
      Can anyone tell me if i can get bus/train to Cartagena?

thanks

3 Answers Apr 8, 2011 at 2:55 AM
    • Murcia Airport to Murcia Bus station

by Artgab Online Now Jan 23, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Hi - I tried the info below (esp Sophie), but I am still confused. Can anyone tell me what Times buses are leaving from Murcia Airport to Murcia Bus Station (San Andres???) after 16:25pm on a Monday and then from Murcia Bus station to Mojacar. I have found other info to say its 16:35 line 70, 17:45 Line 73 from Murcia Air - Murcia Bus; and then 18:30 to Mojacar (all of which would be OK for me- just need confirmation), but using the latbus website with no Spanish is near impossible. http://www.latbus.com.

I will be eternally grateful, as I have spent hours and hours getting the "right" flight here, only to find alternative information to say I might be in trouble with connections.

4 Answers Feb 2, 2011 at 6:22 PM
    • Episcopal palace

by Anniegetyourgun Online Now Sep 24, 2010 at 3:56 AM

Is this open to the public on Mondays?

• airport

by brianbenidorm Online Now Aug 26, 2010 at 3:55 AM

im getting the bus from benidorm to mercia bus station, i need to get to the airport, can i get a bus from the bus station to the airport

2 Answers Oct 5, 2010 at 1:12 AM
    • Mobile internet question

by marwede Online Now May 25, 2010 at 6:37 AM

Hi,

i am travelling to Los Alcazares this summer and need to find good cheap mobile internet for my laptop.
      I will be there for 6 weeks and need internet just for this period

Anybody that has any ideas??

Is this good? I don´t understand what it means though. Maybe someone could translate?
      vodafone.es/particulares/ser...

• deanhewitt's Profile Photo

Help with proposal

by deanhewitt Online Now Apr 5, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Hello all,

My self and my partner are holidaying in Murcia in April and May 2010. We are staying at the Hacienda Golf Resort and on the 1st May I intend on proposing to my partner.

I am looking for options for a location etc where I can make this special. I was originally looking at a hot air balloon or a helicopter flight to a nice restaurant etc.

i would appreciate any contacts or ideas.

Many thanks.
      Dean

2 Answers Apr 25, 2010 at 7:10 AM
    • Transport from Murcia Airport to Hotel Cavanna, La Manga del mar menor

by ana888 Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Hi, wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a less expensive option rather than getting a taxi transfer from murcia airport to Cavanna Hotel in La Manga del Mar Menor? Is there a bus route that runs frequently?

1 Answer Feb 16, 2010 at 12:34 PM
    • Seville to Mercia

by Asmatullah Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 4:22 AM

Is there a direct train to Mercia from Seville? What are the timings and Fare? Thanks

1 Answer Feb 15, 2010 at 5:23 AM
    • louis1806's Profile Photo

Murcia train station

by louis1806 Online Now Feb 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Can someone PLEASE help me with the address of the train station in Murcia.I cannot find any map which shows it or gives address.

I need to find the best way (bus or train) to get to La Casa Verde in Carril de la Esperza and can see the Latbus location but not the station.

Many thanks, Lesley

3 Answers Feb 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Buses from San Javier (El Pinatar) to Murcia

by louis1806 Online Now Jan 23, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I can't make sense of the timetable for Latbus No. 70. Although I am asking for buses from El Pinatar it gives 5 different columns all going from Murcia, seemingly. I'm hoping the second column B is the one as it has buses from 7.39, 9.39, 10.39 and at regular intervals except at lunchtime.

Please ... can anyone help. I would go on a weekday but I have been told that there are only two a day. That would be fine but seems to contradict the timetable. Maybe column B means they stop at other places. I would obviously also need the return times which dont seem to be there. H E L P!! This is the link: latbus.com/linea.asp?require...

Lesley

4 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Transport to Ceuti from Balsicas (or Murcia)

by louis1806 Online Now Jan 20, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Is there a train or bus from Murcia to Ceuti. I will be staying in Los Alcazares and using transport from Balsicas (train) to Murcia. I dont see a train line near but perhaps there is a bus which can take me on to Ceuti?

2 Answers Jan 20, 2010 at 1:46 PM