Muonio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• a transfer from inari to Kirkenes

Inari Jan 25, 2015 at 9:18 AM

looking for accompanies to share a private car fare(EUR 345 for 4 pax) from inari to kirkenes on 4 Mar 2015

more
    • Snowsuits to hire

Rovaniemi Jan 4, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Does anyone know if Santa Claus Holiday Village provide snowsuits?
      Thanks

more
    • rovaniemi in may

Rovaniemi Jan 12, 2015 at 9:59 PM

I am from india and planning a visit to Rovaniemi from the 26th to 29th of May. could you suggest some activities for 2 days. Can we do the local sightseeing on our own or is it better to book the tours. also, what would the weather be like in the month of May. I am traveling with a 7 year old.

more
    • How to plan our trip to Rovaniemi

Rovaniemi Jan 12, 2015 at 1:49 PM

4 Adults going to Rovaniemi end of February 2015 for 3 nights. Our goal is to see the Northern Lights. How do we organize the best way of doing this? Should we take a private guide ( hunter) or go on an organized tour. We also want to do some winter activities in the area. What is available and should we organize this via the hotel ( Scandic) or privately? We do not want to visit Santa's house etc. Be appreciative of suggestions

more
    • Info before visiting Muonio

by ilanp Online Now Jul 17, 2009 at 6:48 AM

We are about to visit Muonio in Finlad during August 2009 and would like to hear from someonw who visted there during that period ofthe year about the expected weather, cloth needed and other tips.

Thanks in advance.

Shuli and Ilan

2 Answers Jul 29, 2009 at 6:42 AM
    • LOOKING FOR AN OLD FRIEND

by biri57 Online Now Aug 6, 2006 at 7:54 PM

HI!
      MY NAME IS RICHARD I USED TO LIVE IN ISRAEL WHEN I MET A GIRL NAME MARIA ITHALLA (I AM NOT SURE HOW TO SPELL THE LAST NAME SHE USED TO LIVED IN MOUNIO
      IF ANY ONE KNOW HOW I CAN CONTACT HER?
      MY E MAIL IS: richard_bitan@yahoo.com
      thx u
      Richard