Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• i want to rent a bicycle in timisoara

Timisoara Jul 19, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Hi, i m from INDIA , i came Timisoara for a bussiness visit ,
      i want to look around beautiful Timiosara ,
      so i need bicycle for travel on rent basis.
      can any of you here help me out to have a bicycle on rent .

i m hoping to get some answers from Timisoara friends.

have a nice day

-Pradeep

more
    • Hiking mountains in Transsylvana

Romania Jul 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM

What is the most spectacular area for mountain hiking in Transsylvania? Until so far, i found out Faragas mountains. Any suggestions. And if, Faragas mountains, which village is the best start point, the best acces?

more
    • Szlak na Moldoveanu

Fagaras Jul 6, 2014 at 8:40 AM

bardzo proszę o pomoc. Czy istnieje szlak z miejscowości Vistisoara na Moldoveanu? Jak on przebiega? Jaki jest długi, ile czasu potrzeba? Czy po drodze jest schronisko?

vă rugăm să ajute. Există o pistă de la Vistisoara sat la Moldoveanu? Ca el conduce? Ce este pe termen lung, cât de mult timp ai nevoie? Este modul în care un adăpost?

Teresa

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Flights to Sibiu.

Sibiu 17 hours ago

How could I go to Sibiu from northern Italy? I mean; What is the best way to get there by airplane?

more
    • Apuseni mountains question

Romania Jul 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Hi, i want to visit the Asuseni mountains, especially apuseni valley and the villages there. Does anyone know where i can purchase a map of that valley, is it available at tourist information, and if so, which town? How can i get there in the Apuseni Valley, coming from Deva? What are lodging possibilities in the Apuseni mountains and Apuseni Valley?

more
    • OTOPENI at night

Romania Jul 7, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Hello, i am considering using a flight departing from OTOPENI at 5.00. That means i ll have to use transportation at night. And i prefer not to use a taxi. I'd rather use a shuttlebus. Does anyone know what time the last shuttelbus to the airport leaves from the city? Also,i want to know whether it is safe to stay alone at OTOPENI at night?

more
    • Flootings in Romania

Romania Jul 4, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I heard there have been floorings in Bulgaria recently. Is there any chance there will be floatings and/or heavy rainfalls in Romania in the month of august? Has there been such floorings in august the recent years?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Car rental

Bucharest Jul 3, 2014 at 7:04 AM

I will be arriving at Bucharest and departing Bucharest - will spend about 1.5 weeks touring Romania and have a rough itenary already.

I don't plan to drive in Bucharest but plan to rent a car to explore the cities - for about a week, then return the car and explore Bucharest via public transportation.

Any good recommendation on car rental company and is it easy to drive and navigate around from city to city?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

2 days in Bucharest

Bucharest Jul 3, 2014 at 7:02 AM

What are the must see in Bucharest and how should I plan out to maximise these 2 days?

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Sighisoara to Chisinau route & Sighisoara questions :)

Sighisoara Jul 1, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Hello all
      I'm hoping to travel from Sighisoara to Moldova but looking at the map, it's hard to know where to stop along the way. I'd rather avoid the 14-15 hour bus journey and I may well end up travelling from Bucharest, but only if needs be.
      Is Bacau, Iasi or maybe Galati worth spending a night or 2 in?
      I don't have time to check out the monasteries on this trip unfortunately.

And finally a Sighisoara related question :)
      Is 2 nights more than enough in the town? And are Targu Mures and Odorheiu Secuiesc good daytrip destinations?

more
    • Leaving luggage in a safe way, while visiting places without staying overnight.

Romania 13 hours ago

Hello i am planning to travel from Bucarest to Brasov while leaving the train for half a day to visit Sinaia Peles Castle half way the trip to Brasov. i am carrying a backpack. Does anyone know if i can leave my bag pack somewhere in Sinaia? The same question i would like to ask about Hunedoara (i am visiting that place on my way between Fagaras mountains and Apuseni mountains. Is it better to stay overnight there to keep the luggage safe? Or can i leave the luggage in a safe way at the tourist office of in a locker?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Fagaras mountains hiking trails

Romania Jul 16, 2014 at 8:09 AM

I think this will be my last question concerning preparing my Romania trip this august. I am planning to do some hiking (2 days) in the Fagaras Mountains. There are many trails, so i have to make a choice which trails to hike. I heard, the landscape looks at some places like scenes from The Lord of the Rings. I am looking for a hike that has such kind of landscape. Kind of mystical. However, i am also looking for very well signposted trails, since i will be doing the trail on my own, i don't want to get lost. I also don't want to do climbing, using ropes to get up etc. Just easy walking on a path. and i want to do a trail that only takes one day to go up and return the same day. Though, i am looking for a spectacular landscape. Which trail can anyone recumbent, and. where can i purchase a map of the mountain area?

more
    • Warnings and dangers in Romania

Romania Jul 6, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Hello everyone, i am planning to go to Romania this summer. I would like to know if there are any warnings and/or dangers in Romania.

more

Is Nathans Villa hostel gone?

Sighisoara Jul 6, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Hello all
      I tried to book accomodation in Nathans Villa hostel today, but I can't seem to get a contact email address or a website for the hostel. Can anyone provide contact details please? Does the hostel still exist?
      If not, can someone please recommend a good hostel in Sighisoara please?
      Many thanks!
      DG

more
    • off the beaten tracks

Romania Jun 29, 2014 at 12:17 AM

is there any kind of extreme sports or something special only to romania?

i ve already seen the travel guide but i didn t find it helpful.

more
    • Train or busses between several locations to/and from Sighisoara

Romania Jul 14, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Hello, are there travellers or locals who can provide me information on transportation between following town, villages and places? Plese let me know the duration of a trip between the towns, as well where i can find the busses and trains.

1. Apuseni Mountains (f.e Areseni or Albac) to Sighisoara
      2. Sighisoara – Medias
      3. Sighisoara – Biertan
      4. Sighisoara – Homorod
      5. Sighisoara – Viscri
      6. Sighisoara - Chisinau

more
    • Night bus Sighisoara - Chisinau (Moldova)

Romania Jul 14, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Is there a direct bus, especially if possible a night bus, from Sighisoara to Chisinau?

more

Quickest way from Bucharest to Chisinau?

Romania Jul 5, 2014 at 4:15 AM

Hello all
      I don't want to take the Tarom/Air Moldova flying option but according to bahn.de, the train journey between the city is circa 13 hours? Is this correct?
      How long would the bus journey take can anyone advise?
      Thanks again!!!
      DG

more
    • FridgeMagnet's Profile Photo

Airport bus ticket

Bucharest Jun 26, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Where can I buy an airport bus ticket? I want to get bus 780 from Gara de Nord. I lost the ticket they gave me when I arrived.

more

Near Muntele Baisorii