Mumbai Travel Answers

change location
AnilM14's Profile Photo

Hyderabad to Andheri West by train. Where should I get down LTT/Dadar/CST?

by AnilM14 Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I have trains from Hyderabad to LTT (Lokamanyatilak Terminus), Dadar and CST. Which is the best place to get down if I want to go to Andheri West. Also can you suggest some budget hotels in Andheri West?

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Re: Hyderabad to Andheri West by train. Where should I get down LTT/Dadar/CST?

by Donna_in_India Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Hi - I'd get down at CST and take a quick cab to Churchgate for trains on the Western line to Andheri. There are trains running all day long (fast and slow).

A good suggestion for budget in Andheri West is Hotel Park View (http://hotelparkviewmumbai.com/).

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mehulraj's Profile Photo

by mehulraj Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I prefer to get down at LTT(Lokmanya Tilak Terminus) go to nearest local train station that is kurla as far as I remember then from there go to Kurla to Wadala station...and from wadala you will be getting down on platform 3 as far as I remember go to platform 1 you will get train to Andheri staion...

• mehulraj's Profile Photo

by mehulraj Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 7:33 PM

you did not mention at what time you will be coming to mumbai..and my answer depends upon it..let us know so that I can add on suggestion here

• avs189's Profile Photo

by avs189 Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Dadar should be perfect . From Dadar catch local train to Andheri.

Once down at Andheri station , take an auto to desired destination.

1 member found this helpful

• dkbhayani's Profile Photo

by dkbhayani Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Dadar

• Jramakrishna15's Profile Photo

by Jramakrishna15 Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Best of reaching time (if not mid night ) then drop at Dadar. For hotels you can check as per your budget in lots of web sites.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines