Be the First to Answer

• travel by Van from Kathmandu to Pokhara

Nepal Dec 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

What is the cost and travel duration

more
    • amandaa69's Profile Photo

Nar Phu Valley Trek

Nepal Nov 29, 2014 at 9:30 AM

I'm heading to Nepal in a couple of weeks and have planned to do a 25 day trek which includes Nar Phu Valley and Tilicho Lake. I have read some posts which say that the tea houses close at Nar & Phu during the Winter. Can anyone verify this? We would be in that area around Christmas. How can I get updates on the condition of the passes and monitor the weather / snow conditions before we arrive. Although we are bringing some camping equipment with us, I was of the understanding that we would be staying in tea houses from the trekking company.

Appreciate to hear from anyone who has trekked through the area in December / January.

Thanks
      A

more
    • Travelshoe's Profile Photo

What to do in Kathmandu, and best way to see everest

Kathmandu Dec 10, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Hi, will be in Kathmandu from the 16th to the 26th of January, plan to take a small trip to at least see Mount Everest. How fit do I need to be, to be able to do the Base Camp trekking? whats your best recommendation and how soon can I finish Base Camp trekking. Travelling solo...so anyone there at those dates?

more
    • How many Gas canisters?

Mount Everest Dec 4, 2014 at 2:03 AM

Hi Everyone

I'm currently researching rubbish on mount Everest for a University project.
      One of the biggest contributors to the rubbish is gas canisters.

Out of experience how many canisters would an individual take up Everest with sufficient gas to cook all their meals?
      The same for base camp if anyone has any experience of the trip.

Would be great if anyone can help or if anyone can direct me to an answer elsewhere.

Thanks

more
    • Can I travel to Muktinath by Jeep in the middle of January ?

by PuspenduBhattachary Online Now Jul 30, 2014 at 5:32 AM

1) Can I travel to Muktinath by Jeep in the middle of January ?
      2) During the period can i hire car from Pokhra to Mukthinath ? What would be the cost ?
      3) Can I avail the flight from Pokhra to Jomsom in winter ? Jeep service will be available from Jomsom to Mukthinath ?

2 Answers Jul 30, 2014 at 11:02 AM
    • rknagraj's Profile Photo

how to reach from pashupatinath to muktinath

by rknagraj Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 10:28 PM

how to reach from pashupatinath to muktinath, do we have accomodation near muktinath.

3 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 8:16 AM
    • hw to reach gorakhpur to muktinathtemple

by balaji0021 Online Now May 1, 2012 at 6:01 PM

hw to reach gorakhpur to muktinathtemple via bus rout? what r the fecilities available?hws the climate may month...wrs available in hotels in lowest & good hotels? wt is the torism attaction placers in mukthinath

1 Answer May 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    • Muktinath Altitude

by madhavmanikal Online Now Dec 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Helicopter travel to Muktinath has been said to carry some risk of Altitude Sickness - How significant is this problem , if at all ? Mid March travel planned. Jomsom to Ranipauwa jeep travel OK ?
      Please advise. Healthy 75 year old and 65 yr old travellers.

5 Answers Apr 26, 2014 at 2:14 AM
    • Hotels in Mukthinath

by lochanlak Online Now Feb 12, 2010 at 2:22 AM

Hi, I am Lakshmish from Mysore. I am planning to visit Mukthinath with my family members and we have small kids in our troup so we need some good hotel with vegetarian food. Please suggest me and help me out in planning the trip. Also I would like to know whether it is better to stay in Jomsom or Mukthinath. Your response can be sent to lochanlak@hotmail.com Regards. Lakshmish

2 Answers Feb 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM
    • Visit to Muktinath

by UmaHrishi Online Now Apr 24, 2004 at 3:03 AM

Hi, I would like to go to Muktinath from New delhi. My plan is to go to Pokhara from where an helicopter cud be taken. Pl advice which travel agency i shud bew contacting out there in Nepal for the same.

3 Answers May 27, 2004 at 9:23 PM