Muktinath

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to reach from pashupatinath to muktinath

by rknagraj Online Now Yesterday

how to reach from pashupatinath to muktinath, do we have accomodation near muktinath.

3 Answers Yesterday
    • hw to reach gorakhpur to muktinathtemple

by balaji0021 Online Now May 1, 2012 at 6:01 PM

hw to reach gorakhpur to muktinathtemple via bus rout? what r the fecilities available?hws the climate may month...wrs available in hotels in lowest & good hotels? wt is the torism attaction placers in mukthinath

1 Answer May 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    • Muktinath Altitude

by madhavmanikal Online Now Dec 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Helicopter travel to Muktinath has been said to carry some risk of Altitude Sickness - How significant is this problem , if at all ? Mid March travel planned. Jomsom to Ranipauwa jeep travel OK ?
      Please advise. Healthy 75 year old and 65 yr old travellers.

5 Answers Apr 26, 2014 at 2:14 AM
    • Hotels in Mukthinath

by lochanlak Online Now Feb 12, 2010 at 2:22 AM

Hi, I am Lakshmish from Mysore. I am planning to visit Mukthinath with my family members and we have small kids in our troup so we need some good hotel with vegetarian food. Please suggest me and help me out in planning the trip. Also I would like to know whether it is better to stay in Jomsom or Mukthinath. Your response can be sent to lochanlak@hotmail.com Regards. Lakshmish

2 Answers Feb 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM
    • Visit to Muktinath

by UmaHrishi Online Now Apr 24, 2004 at 3:03 AM

Hi, I would like to go to Muktinath from New delhi. My plan is to go to Pokhara from where an helicopter cud be taken. Pl advice which travel agency i shud bew contacting out there in Nepal for the same.

3 Answers May 27, 2004 at 9:23 PM