change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi from Amman Queen Alia airport to Wadi Rum

Amman Apr 9, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Hello everybody,
      My plane lands early morning in Amman and I'd like to go straight to Wadi Rum. Any ideas how easy it would be to find a taxi at airport and how much it will cost?
      Also, the same questions applies to travel from Wadi Rum to Dead Sea - how much it may cost and are there any taxis one can find at Wadi Rum?
      Thank you!

more
    • What is the name of an Eau the toilette in the Aqaba airport tax free shop?

Aqaba Apr 9, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I have seen an eau the toilette in the Aqaba airport Tax Free shop but i can not remember the name. There were 2 different buttles from the same company (probably from France), one black and one transparent, the only ones whith the size about 10 cm x 10 cm. Can you tell me what is the name of the eau the toilette?
      Thanks in advance/Alexander

more
    • Hiking In Jordan at April 2014

Jordan Apr 7, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Dear Members,

I have couple of questions.
      My first questions is: Does Jordanian Customs allows to enter dry food like : Nuts, Almonds or Dates
      in to the country ? I plan to come in the country from Akaba, by the Wadi Araba bordar Crossing .

My Second question is : In Wadi Mujib + Wadi ibn Hammad are there snakes at this time of year ? Are the snakes dangerous?

Best Wishes,
      Liran

more
    • hiking stuff

Amman Mar 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Where can I find and buy a rucksack the big hiking bags?

more
    • Travel Petra to Sweimeh

Petra Mar 29, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Please could I have advice regarding transport options between Petra and Sweimeh? Are there alternatives to taking a taxi?
      Thanks very much

more
    • Restaurants you recommend Madaba

Madaba Mar 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM

We have two nights in Madaba are there some restaurants you might recommend with good local food not overrun by tourist?

more
    • Petra transportation help

Petra Mar 22, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hi, I'll be arriving at the Aquba airport on a Friday at 3am.
      I'd like to see the sights in Petra.
      What is the best and cheapest way to get to Petra from the airport? I would need to get to the Petra visitors’ center in Wadi Musa.
      Also, on Saturday, I need to cross the border into Israel so I can take a bus to Jerusalem. The bus leaves from Eilat at 4:30pm. Is there an inexpensive way to get to Eilat from Wadi Musa on a Saturday?
      Thank you so much for your help.

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Driving in Jordan

Petra Mar 31, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Hi,

I was travelling to Jordan next week and wanted to check - how will the route of Amman Airport to Petra to Dana/Kerak to Deadsea resorts will look like. Please let me know on whether Gas/Petrol stations quite common, will route boards be in english, usage of GPS worth and advisable, rest areas on the route etc? If there is a problem with the car, do help available quickly from rental car companies. I prefer taxi, but considering that I will be travelling with little kids, rental car will give me flexibility on when I start, when I stop etc. Any other DOs and DONTs?

more
    • transportation to Mu'tah

Amman Apr 12, 2014 at 1:43 AM

How can I travel from Amman airport to Mu'tah?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Visa for american passport holder

Jordan Apr 1, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Hi, is visa required for American passport holders?
      What is is the process, is it upon arrival?
      How long does it take and cost? Can it be paid in Usd?
      Thanks!

more

Popular Muhafazat at Tafilah Travel Answer Locations