Muhafazat ash Sharqiyah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Indian restaurants

Cairo Mar 18, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Need names of hotels with Indian restaurants along with average per person cost for dining

more
    • cairo to Aswan train

Egypt Mar 24, 2015 at 8:52 AM

we are taking the first class ac recliner seats. Can someone advise how much do the seats recline? Can we get comfortable sleep?

more
    • Going to Sharm in a a week

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 16, 2015 at 6:50 AM

I'm going to Sharm with my family in a week. what restaurants do you recommend? where should we go or visit? i was in the Sharm 7 years ago. have many things changed since then? Are there good decent bars?

more
    • Tipping / gratuities.

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 11, 2015 at 12:24 PM

We have a recent trip to Egypt coming up, Sharm el Sheikh and Cairo.
      Can anyone advise on acceptable amounts to tip in Bars / Hotels / Restaurants, also excursion guides and transfer drivers.
      We don't want to offend by giving too little, and don't want to be excessive either.
      Many thanks.

more
    • Tipping / gratuities.

Cairo Mar 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM

We have a recent trip to Egypt coming up, Sharm el Sheikh and Cairo.
      Can anyone advise on acceptable amounts to tip in Bars / Hotels / Restaurants, also excursion guides and transfer drivers.
      We don't want to offend by giving too little, and don't want to be excessive either.
      Many thanks.

more
    • SmiljaD's Profile Photo

Is it possible not to visit

Hurghada Mar 20, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Luxor and Karnak.. is it safe????

more

Popular Muhafazat ash Sharqiyah Travel Answer Locations

• litaplaza's Profile Photo

Tallin, Estonia

At Tallin Mar 22, 2008 at 4:29 AM

Has anyone been to Tallin? We are going offshore sometime in May just for a day from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Any interesting places to see for a few hours? Place to eat and also denomination. Is it Euro? We would like to look around for 5 hours. What are the famous landmarks in Tallin?

Thanks.

4 Answers Mar 22, 2008 at 5:14 AM
    • booking aferry from Tallin

At Tallin Aug 5, 2007 at 7:32 PM

I am trying to find more information on how to book the new ferry from Tallin to Saint Petersburg. I have been to the website and unable to get any further with information. I would appreciate it if anyone who has travelled this way if they could please help.

1 Answer Aug 5, 2007 at 7:35 PM
    • mashoon's Profile Photo

Hotel???

Jazirat al Mahash Aug 31, 2005 at 12:16 AM

What do you know about hotela at Al Mahash? Is Tango Hotel good for staying there? Thanx in advance for your help!