Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Muhafazat al Ladhiqiyah Travel Answer Locations

• Latakia Governate phone number(s)

Latakia Nov 11, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Dear Forum Members :
      Could anyone please help with any phone number(s) of the Latakia Governate ?
      Many thanks.
      Antony.

1 Answer Nov 12, 2011 at 3:41 PM
    • Lofenling's Profile Photo

Ubin Island

Ubin Dec 10, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Place to swim in Ubin Island?

• Aleppo Latakia train service's time table

Latakia Jun 28, 2009 at 4:16 AM

I would be grateful if you could advise me about the train time table from aleppo to Latakia and Latakia to Tartous, plus the tickets cost.

Many thanks

Mona

Can I have Rail station in Latakia 's phone number to get in touch please?

1 Answer Jun 28, 2009 at 5:51 AM
    • Aleppo Latakia train service's time table

Latakia Jun 28, 2009 at 4:15 AM

I would be grateful if you could advise me about the train time table from aleppo to Latakia and Latakia to Tartous, plus the tickets cost.

Many thanks

Mona

• Laerke's Profile Photo

University

Latakia Apr 3, 2006 at 2:26 PM

Hello,

Does anyone have the email, telephone number or address for The University of Latakia? I have tried to mail them from their homepage on this address bacc@tishreen.shern.net, which doesn´t work.

Thanks a million,

Laerke

3 Answers Apr 7, 2006 at 7:02 AM
    • Apartment or villa wanted to rent!

Latakia May 24, 2005 at 9:49 AM

Hello Everyone,
      I am looking for accomodation to rent in Lattakia from beginning of June for a few months.It must be Ground floor or with elevator.
      I need a minimum of 3/4 bedrooms, must be furnished and in good condition.
      If anyone can help me with my search or provide me with contact phone numbers I would trully appreciate it!

Ummdean

3 Answers Sep 6, 2005 at 11:10 AM
    • Ferry

Latakia Jan 20, 2005 at 10:53 AM

Can any body tell me what ferry options there are for traveling to either latakia or beirut? I need to know all possible options. Thanx

• latakia beach apartment

Latakia Dec 9, 2003 at 1:46 AM

im plan to visite latakia in april for 10 days.. ihear that it have lovely beaches.. so ihave serach in the net for apartmnet accommodation near the beach but iwas unlucky.. si im interested in rent apartemnt near the beach for 10 days.. so if anyone can guide me or help me to find beach apartment in latakia?.. thanke you

1 Answer Dec 9, 2003 at 7:11 AM