change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Working in Sulaymaniah

Iraq 36 minutes ago

HI,

Can someone help me with these questions? I am likely to land a job in Sulaymaniah and have these three questions.
      1. Is it safe now considering the recent disturbing events in Erbil?
      2. I am likely to get USD7000 apart from house and food allowance. Is this enough for one person?
      3. I am a vegetarian. I do not eat fish / sea food, red meat, poultry or anything non-vegetarian. Will it be difficult for me to find a decent eating place?

Please help. Many thanks

more
    • Security in Sulaymaniyah

Iraq Jul 31, 2014 at 12:38 AM

I'm planning a short trip to Sulaymaniyah next month to attend a weekend conference. I've lived in the Middle East for three years, but this will be my first trip to Iraq. Can anyone tell me what the security situation is like in Iraqi Kurdistan, and particularly Sulaymaniyah, at present? Thanks.

more
    • Taxis for solo females

Arbil Jul 24, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Anyone recommend a good driver? Can you comment on the safety of taking a taxi alone (as female). I'm working with an international org, but would like to drive down to the Citadel and markets, etc.

Any suggestions, emails or numbers of reliable drivers, who speak a bit of English is much appreciated.

Cheers!

more
    • Flat/Room to share or rent in Arbil

Arbil Aug 4, 2014 at 2:07 AM

Hi everyone,
      Greetings. Is there anybody to share informations about where to stay in Erbil dowtown, Citadel? I'll be there in about 10 days for a long stay willing to find a place and people to meet.
      All the best,
      Alexander

more

Popular Muhafazat Karbala' Travel Answer Locations