Muhafazat Janub Sina'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• club sea resort

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 19, 2015 at 11:07 AM

This is myself and my girlfriends first time visiting egypt. Just wondering if the club sea resort is in a good location, and if the hotel/resort is as good as it sounds. very excited, any information would be appreciated, thanks.

more
    • Area outwith hotel complex.

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 17, 2015 at 9:55 AM

We are shortly going to the Jaz Mirabel Park in Nabq Bay for a week and wondered if there is anything to do immediately outwith the complex within walkable distance - shops, bars, restaurants etc.

more
    • What area is best for somewhere a bit quieter

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 9, 2015 at 9:46 AM

I am looking for somewhere quieter, not full of nightclubs etc, with little bit of tradition. Not too small but equally not too large. Preferably not full of children either. Good beach on site and some snorkelling of course. Was told about Dahab, does this fit what i'm looking for?

more
    • visa cost ?

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 17, 2015 at 1:09 PM

anyone know the £ sterling price for the Egypt visa please

more

Popular Muhafazat Janub Sina' Travel Answer Locations

• club sea resort

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 19, 2015 at 11:07 AM

This is myself and my girlfriends first time visiting egypt. Just wondering if the club sea resort is in a good location, and if the hotel/resort is as good as it sounds. very excited, any information would be appreciated, thanks.

2 Answers Jan 19, 2015 at 3:07 PM
    • visa cost ?

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 17, 2015 at 1:09 PM

anyone know the £ sterling price for the Egypt visa please

6 Answers Jan 19, 2015 at 7:34 AM
    • Area outwith hotel complex.

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 17, 2015 at 9:55 AM

We are shortly going to the Jaz Mirabel Park in Nabq Bay for a week and wondered if there is anything to do immediately outwith the complex within walkable distance - shops, bars, restaurants etc.

2 Answers Jan 17, 2015 at 1:59 PM
    • What area is best for somewhere a bit quieter

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 9, 2015 at 9:46 AM

I am looking for somewhere quieter, not full of nightclubs etc, with little bit of tradition. Not too small but equally not too large. Preferably not full of children either. Good beach on site and some snorkelling of course. Was told about Dahab, does this fit what i'm looking for?

4 Answers Jan 16, 2015 at 7:48 AM
    • Traveling alone to sharm El shikh .. Any one can spend time with me

Sharm El Sheikh Dec 22, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Anybody here is traveling to sharm elshikh between 29dec2014 to 20 jan 2015 .. We can spend the time with each other
      Hate to be alone

1 Answer Dec 22, 2014 at 3:56 AM
    • Amwaj Oyoun Resort & Spa

Sharm El Sheikh Dec 8, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Hi everyone! I will visiting Sharm El Sheikh for the first time in February. Was just wondering if anyone has stayed at this resort and if there was anything to do or see close by like glass bottom boats and camel rides? Is it easy to do day trips if not? Thank you!

1 Answer Dec 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM
    • Banks and ATM machines

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 27, 2014 at 9:35 AM

We are staying at Iberohotel 11 Mercatto in Sharm el Sheikh could any one tell us if there are ATM's or Banks near there please. Thanks.

4 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 3:33 PM
    • yesitaly's Profile Photo

How about the Weather middle of December in Sharm El Sheikh ?

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 26, 2014 at 3:53 AM

CIAO !
      With other 3 more Friends we wish to go to Sharm about middle of December,how is generally the weather there,it is possible to Bath and to take some Sun or it will be already too late middle of December ?

2 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 3:58 PM
    • Places to visit in Sharm

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 25, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Hi
      I will be travelling to Sharm in December with my husband and child of 4 months for the first time. We will be staying at the Grand plaza hotel. We will be staying for a week.I just wanted to know what are best places to visit in Sharm? We would like to visit all sorts of places like deserts, shopping, parks etc. Is there any restaurants you would recommend for couples? Any other information that will be useful to me please do add.
      Many thanks in advance.
      Shuana

1 Answer Nov 26, 2014 at 1:43 AM
    • OAPDave's Profile Photo

Old town directions

Sharm El Sheikh Oct 16, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Hello,
      Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who has taken the trouble to reply to my questions it is greatly appreciated.
      Could someone tell me where 'Old Town' is please? Is it near Soho Square and is there anywhere I can get a map to get my bearings?
      Yours sincerely,
      Dave

4 Answers Oct 17, 2014 at 3:36 PM
    • Orfi marriage

Sharm El Sheikh Oct 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM

I came last year to sharm and I stayed with a friend so he said had to get an orfi to do so, there was no sexual intent as we didn't do that it was just pure friendship, he kept the papers and didn't give one to me, now I'm worried as I'm coming back in November to stay with my boyfriend we have been dating for 9months this is my first trip back to see him, and he says that we need an orfi, this doesn't surprise me after last time, but I'm worried that the one I got last year can prevent this from happening

4 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Tea and Coffee

Sharm El Sheikh Oct 15, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Thank you to all that have responded to previous questions. One final one, if I drink tea/coffee in the hotel I presume this is made with boiled tap water, is this safe to drink or should I make my own using bottled water.
      Yours sincerely,
      Dave

5 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Drinking the water in Sharm el Sheik

Sharm El Sheikh Oct 14, 2014 at 5:08 PM

If I boil the tap water first is it ok to drink or maybe use purifying tablets instead or as well as? Dave

5 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 9:52 AM
    • Naqb bay El s

Sharm El Sheikh Oct 14, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hello i will be travelling to sharm for 2 weeks in November to the cleopatra luxury resort in naqb bay it's going to be my first holiday in eygpt has anybody been in naqb bay or the hotel

3 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 4:18 AM

First visit

Sharm El Sheikh Oct 14, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Hello, I am a OAP visiting Sharm in November for the first time, I'm thinking of staying at the Nubian Island hotel 'all inclusive' and wondered if this is suitable as I'd like to relax without a lot of noise. Also, which of the local drinks are best to keep to.

How far is this hotel from Nabq Bay, Soho Square, Mercato Shopping Arcade and what are the best things to see and do. Also, I'm worried about what to eat and drink to avoid an upset stomach. Yours sincerely, Dave

10 Answers Nov 18, 2014 at 7:24 AM
    • The best of it all

Sharm El Sheikh Oct 5, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi, going on the 1st of November for 7 nights, will be booking in the next 2 weeks.

Have never been so would like to know where I should book for all inclusive and are there any white sandy beaches and if so then where?

Had a colleague who stayed at the rixos and paid a bit more for a better room and restaurant upgrade. Would this be recommended.

Been a long year so just want to lie on the beach, am hoping for clear blue water and white sand, is this possible?

Many thanks

James

9 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 4:51 AM
    • HOW FAR FROM HOTEL

Sharm El Sheikh Oct 1, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Possibly going to Sultan Gardens Resort in February 2015, wish to go horse-riding with Mangroovy Horse Riding Stables, how far is it from said hotel, and honest opinions on both, please.

5 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 4:44 AM
    • Hotels with best beaches

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 30, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Sorry, another question :-)

We've been to a few hotels in Sharm before & found that none have very nice beaches. Is there a specific hotel that does have a very nice beach with white sand/clear blue waters?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 4:50 AM
    • New hotels

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 30, 2014 at 2:55 PM

I was looking at a really nice hotel last year & the one thing that i can remember about it is that it was newly built. If that was that year (2013) or recently (within last couple of years) I don't know.

Could someone list me some of the nicer hotels that have been built over the last 3-4 years or is that basically half of the hotels in the area?

2 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM
    • currency in Sharm

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 29, 2014 at 11:03 AM

good evening guys ... can you tell me the best thing to do regarding currency ... people say take us dollars others say english ... few say Egyptian pounds?

4 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 4:53 AM
    • Hotel at Sharm

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 27, 2014 at 10:42 PM

It is true if I'm staying in a hotel at Sharm El Sheikh my egyptian friend can't come and stay with me?

1 Answer Sep 28, 2014 at 1:50 AM
    • grand plaza hotel

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 27, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Hello everyone..
      Me & My soon to be husband will be staying in this hotel from the 8th October.. Any feedback would be grateful x

4 Answers Oct 4, 2014 at 9:32 AM
    • JulieP38's Profile Photo

st georges experience homestay

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 23, 2014 at 5:28 AM

getting abit worried reading all the bad reviews on this hotel , i am there october , has anyone stayed at this hotel?

3 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 4:37 PM
    • Visa required?

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 22, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Hello now booked for club magic in a few weeks. Do we need visas if we are staying at sharm? Thanks

5 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM
    • Hotel Info

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 21, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Hello I'm a newbie to vt .. I am looking to travel to sharm in mid oct. Looking to stay at club magic with partner and 2 teenagers or possibly jez mirabel beach. Anyone advise if one is better than other and if good choice? Thanks !

4 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 7:38 AM
    • BOYESY75's Profile Photo

Excursions

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 14, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      I'm arriving in sharm el sheikh with my family on the 13 October and staying at the coral sea waterworld.
      I have two young daughters 10 and 5 years old, I'm thinking of doing the quad biking in the desert.
      Does anybody know how old the kids have to be to ride on the quads bikes obviously with me or the wife driving it.
      And can anybody advise me on any good excursions for the kids.
      Last question I'm at the coral sea waterworld in a family room whats the best room in the hotel for the views and sun?

1 Answer Sep 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM
    • Is it safe

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 11, 2014 at 7:25 AM

We are travelling from Spain to Istanbul then on to Sharm el Sheik fir Christmas and New Years this year. We are staying at the
      Verginia Sharm Resort
      Om El Seid Hill

3 questions

1. Is it safe with all the unrest in Egypt and Israel etc

2 Has anyone stayed at this hotel. Is it as good as it says.

3 What is the weather like in December

Your help would be very much appreciated as I have always wanted to go to Egypt.

4 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 4:37 PM
    • We are holidaying with young children is it safe at the moment

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 11, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Hi we are holidaying on the 25th if this month with 3 young children and have recently been informed that there have been threats made to attack tourists in the sharm area by a terroists group ! Also I've just seen that it's the day if Sacrafice and the armed forces day I appreciate these are holidays that are celebrated but am concerned for our safety ! We chose Egypt as it's a beautiful country I do not watch the news so was totally unaware of the above if anyone could give me clarification that there is plenty if security even on the holidays and that we will be safe ! We are staying at the xperience kioreosez parkland is this a suitable hotel for 5,7 and 1 any feedback is much appreciated :)

12 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 5:07 AM
    • We are holidaying with young children is it safe at the moment

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Hi we are holidaying on the 25th if this month with 3 young children and have recently been informed that there have been threats made to attack tourists in the sharm area by a terroists group ! Also I've just seen that it's the day if Sacrafice and the armed forces day I appreciate these are holidays that are celebrated but am concerned for our safety ! We chose Egypt as it's a beautiful country I do not watch the news so was totally unaware of the above if anyone could give me clarification that there is plenty if security even on the holidays and that we will be safe ! We are staying at the xperience kioreosez parkland is this a suitable hotel for 5,7 and 1 any feedback is much appreciated :)

4 Answers Sep 11, 2014 at 1:56 PM
    • Find friends

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 9, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Hello All
      I am going to Sharm el-Sheikh September 12 for two weeks I hope to find friends so that we meet there and enjoy our time together will be in Helnan Marina of you want to connect with and communicate with the meeting through the program and calculated +966,544,449,421

2 Answers Sep 9, 2014 at 11:12 AM