Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Muhafazat Hims Travel Answer Locations

• VidER's Profile Photo

Tips for visiting Hims?

Hims Mar 30, 2009 at 5:52 AM

Hi All,

I am visiting Hims soon.

And I want to check if there are any experts that can help me lan my trip.

So I will start with some questions, and if I found someone to chat with I will post more questions.

1- Is Hims worth staying in? Or I should be based in a nearby big city?

2- What is a nice near city to stay in?

3- Do you recommend hotels and restaurants in Hims?

4- What is there to visit in Hims?

Thanks all.

VidER

1 Answer Apr 26, 2009 at 11:58 AM
    • palmyra at new year

Palmyra Dec 1, 2008 at 10:54 AM

Hi

Ive been to syria many many times with my job, but unfortunately havent been to palmyra before. What i wanted to know is that i and some friends of mine would love to spend new year at palmyra, camping, just for the night. I know it will be very cold and possibly raining but its a once in a lifetime experience to have and whatever the weather, would love to be there for the new year. Im actually staying in aleppo for the duration and Im hiring a car for a few days to sightsee. Ive been doing some research on the internet and have foud that you can camp in The Valley of the Tombs, which would be amazing. I have friends also from syria whom are looking into some details for me. Is there any suggestions you could possibly give me, thanks alot

Rachel

2 Answers Dec 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM
    • gdupont's Profile Photo

Al Nakheel hotel?

Palmyra Jul 10, 2008 at 6:40 AM

Who stayed already at the Al Nakheel hotel in Palmyra? I found some reviews, but they appeared to be fake. I'd like to find some real ones.

2 Answers Aug 2, 2008 at 10:23 PM
    • Monalisha's Profile Photo

Place to Stay in Palmyra

Palmyra Dec 4, 2007 at 8:57 AM

Hi,

I will be coming to Palmyra in 2 weeks and was wondering if it is possible to do a day trip from Damascus to Palmyra? If not, is there a good hotel to stay at? Are Tuesdays still a public holiday there?

Thanks

3 Answers Feb 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM