change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Busses to bar street?

Marmaris May 21, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Hello
      I am staying at club Alpina in July and didn't realise how far away it was to the beach front /bar street
      I was just wondering if there is any busses that run to these areas and if so how much are they? If not are taxis expensive?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Going to Turunc in Turkey

Turunc May 1, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Hi everybody
      I am going to Turunc in Turkey in three weeks. Is it safe place to go at this time because of the ISIS and stuff?
      There are nice places to be seen nearby?
      Thanks Tom

more
    • Monst007's Profile Photo

Weather in late October

Dalyan May 11, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what the weather is usually like in late October & if the pools are still warm enough to swim in?

Thank you in advance!

Claire

more
    • closed beaches

Marmaris May 18, 2015 at 12:43 AM

Hello,
      I was planning to visit marmaris this summer with my husband but I was wondering if there is any closed beaches for vailed women.I mean I 'm vailed but I really want to enjoy swimming without it ,so if there any hotels that have closed beaches for couples opened to the ocean?
      Thank you

more
    • travelling to marmaris

Marmaris May 19, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Hello Folks, I am travelling to Marmaris in June next month with my family. Now I read too many things about ISIS.
      Is it really safe to go there now? I have plans to visit Epehsus, pammukkale too. Please suggest. Thanks in Advance!

more
    • AllieK's Profile Photo

Fethiye to Pamukkale

Fethiye May 23, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Hello all! I am heading to Turkey next month and will be based in Fethiye. I would really like to do a day trip to Pamukkale. Is this possible? I am definitely okay with leaving very early and getting back late. What are my options via public transport? ( I can't hire a car as I am a young Australian)

Thank you :)

more
    • Getting to Lagina

by Galenthis Online Now Jun 6, 2007 at 6:32 PM

My wife and I are intereested in traveling to Turkey and visiting the Lagina site. Does anyone know of a tour service that goes there? And how much it might cost for a day trip?

3 Answers Jun 7, 2007 at 2:33 AM