Mülheim an der Ruhr

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Railway station

Höxter Jul 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Has Hoexter a railway station? Or I can get there only a bus?

more
    • Are the shops open on sundays?

Duisburg Jun 27, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Iam planning to visit Duisburg on 29-06-2014 and i wonder if the shops are open for selling clothes?

more
    • Visit Rheinberg

Rheinberg Jun 12, 2014 at 1:05 AM

We wish to visit the Rheinberg War Cemetery. Is there a train service to Rheinberg from Duisburg? Can the cemetery by easily reached by bus or taxi?

more
    • Cheapest train service from Frankfurt to Bonn

Bonn Jun 19, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hi there,

I have gone through the forum here on VT and it is quite an enjoyable as well as informative medium. I will be travelling to Germany for the first time and I have come to know that Train alternatives other than ICE is cheaper (apparently?). What I need to know is once I come out of FRA airport, how do I catch a train which is cheaper to Bonn Hbf?

Many thanks.

more
    • Typical German Dinner for 30 people

Dortmund Jun 10, 2014 at 3:53 AM

I am looking for a restaurant in Dortmund for 30 people on 27/6/2014. We need a reservation for 19:00. I will pay something for the service. Please contact me if you can make a booking with these requirements. Anyone living in Dortmund must know a place which is suitable and can make the call.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Aachen to Amsterdam

Aachen Yesterday

What is the cheapest way to go to Amsterdam from Aachen this friday?

more
    • flying from spain

by greggboss Online Now Dec 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM

can anyone tell me the nearest airport to fly to from Aicante in spain where I live, to visit after Christmas.

Many Thanks

3 Answers Dec 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM