Travel Answers
Muang Sing

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport for 6 person 1 child from Vientiane to Laung Prabang.

Luang Prabang Apr 7, 2014 at 7:37 PM

where to get the transport service? via online can ah? which website? how is the cost??

more
    • JuliusS's Profile Photo

Slowboat from sainyabuli to ventiane Still possible?

Xaignabouli Mar 20, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Does anyone know if its Still possible to go to vientiane from sainyabuli? If yes, how?

more
    • Donations in Laos

Laos Mar 19, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Is it appropriate to take donations to villages/tribes in Laos?
      When I travel in Indonesia I always take childrens clothing/footwear and (new) ladies underwear as they are always in great demand.
      I used to take basic English reading books for the children but found that they were really never used.
      It will be my first visit to Laos and I don't want to cause offence or take things that are not needed/wanted.
      Any advice gratefully received...thanks

more
    • Bus trip from Luang Prabang to Vietiane

Luang Prabang Apr 9, 2014 at 8:58 PM

How safe is the bus trip?
      We are going to do this trip around the end of May. I have read a lot of comments on this route and I am not sure how to rate it. The mud slides, the winding road and the steep drops, the break downs and delays are a little nerve wracking for someone who doesn't like mountain roads. I am also a little anxious about the aviation safety. Yes, I could stay home. But I just want to get the most recent traveller's information to access what to expect. From that I shall make a call to see this amazing country (from all accounts).

more

Near Muang Sing

• That Xieng Tung Festival

by hanskic Online Now Jun 24, 2003 at 5:34 AM

When does the That Xieng Tung Festival happens in Muang Sing this year (2003)? Does anyone have any advice on the best way to get there or any other tips for the That Luang Festival in Vientiane?

• bradc_travel's Profile Photo

Lao 12th Lunar Month -That Xieng Tung

by bradc_travel Online Now Oct 29, 2002 at 2:10 PM

When does the Lao 12th lunar month end this year? There is a full moon on the 19-Nov-02 (I think). Is this still when the That Xieng Tung Festival happens in Muang Sing? Or is there a better place in the north to observer this? I expect to head up the Mekong to Muang Khoua and then over for the festival. Any other advice for this region? I've already heard all of the issues with O and entrapment in Muang Sing. Thanks!

4 Answers Aug 18, 2003 at 12:03 PM