Mozambique Travel Answers

change location

Scuba Instructors travelling Moz by 4 x 4

by sharksandparks Online Now May 9, 2007 at 12:46 PM

Myself and three of my friends, all of which experianced scuba instructor's will be travelling through South Africa probably from cape town north through mozambique starting this october through may possibly. We were thinking about buying a used 4 x 4 or two for our travels. I was wondering what anyone thought about travelling this way through these countries versus public transportation. Are roof tents safe in these countries if you stay out of the cities? Do you get a huge discount or pay more to get into the game parks with your own vehicle vs. paying a guide company? Is it easy to find backpackers etc. to share the expenses to give them rides? Where would diving be most recommended, as well as what game parks or parts of them are the best? Would it be possible to teach freelance instruction in either country, as we can teach new divers anywhere we have swimming pool like conditions as well as experianced divers more advanced diving as long as we can do a shore dive into open water or hire a boat? Any suggestions about any of these ideas or interest in joining our crusades let me know. I am just starting to do research now, so any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thank You, Topher

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Mozambique Travel Answer Locations