change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Mountain Province Travel Answer Locations

• MANILA-SAGADA

Sagada Feb 10, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Hi, my friends and I have been trying to figure out how to get to SAGADA the fastest we could. It's a four day trip. Is flying from Manila to LAOAG be advisable? Then just take a bus to SAGADA. My apology, not too familiar with the places. And would it be enough to have a side trip to Baguio? Please anybody who could suggest a better plan? THANK YOU! -Jimson

7 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 5:16 AM
    • DIY SAGADA TOUR

Sagada Feb 2, 2014 at 11:49 PM

what is better and CHEAPER, DIY SAGADA TOUR or PACKAGE SAGADA TOUR UNDER AGENCY?

7 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 8:08 PM
    • Arjan_NL's Profile Photo

manila - banaue - sagada - baguio - manila may17 / may 21

Sagada Jan 25, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Hello fellow travelers,

I have the following traveling plan I would to know if you guys think that it is a realistic plan.

may 18: take the night bus to banaue
      may 19: sightseeing in banaue
      may 20: travel to sagada
      may 21: sight seeing in sagada
      may 22 travel back to manila via baguio

Is this schedule realistic? I realize that it will be impossible to see everything in the limited time that I have available but will it be enough to see the highlights of the different locations? I would love to extend the with a few days but unfortunately my time is limited in the Philippines and there is so much to do :/ at this point I have no travel companion but I am more then open to find a travel buddy for this trip or join a group.

9 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 4:12 AM
    • jacqui_in_the_hauz's Profile Photo

cheap room for 1 person

Sagada Jan 8, 2014 at 12:34 AM

Hi guys!
      Any suggestion for cheaper place to stay in Sagada? I really wanted to try to travel alone. Usually the room's price is for 2 pax.

thanks!

5 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 9:26 PM
    • ychan4's Profile Photo

Sagada to Manila Airport

Sagada Dec 17, 2013 at 5:02 PM

hello advise on van rental in philippines, i need a van from sagada to manila airport on 23 dec 2013. my flight from Manila - Ninoy Aquino International to singapore 09:15pm. how long is travelling time from sagada to manila? can you provide me a list of van rental in sagada. i need contact. i leaving singapore tonite, hope to hear from you ASAP.

Thanks
      CC

3 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    • Advice On My trip To The Mountain province

Mountain Province Jul 16, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I am planning to visit the mountain province anytime from August - November with a friend. I have 01 - 14 days, depending on what it takes for the most comprehensive itinerary. I would also like to visit Bohol.

Question:
      when would be the best time to visit where I see green or golden (near harvest) paddy fields
      what is the best route to take, a suggested itinerary
      places to visit where nature is at its best
      suggestion for clean accommodation with the best view
      recommendation for a good guide who know the culture and history well

Any suggestion is most appreciated, pls reply to mayyap5@hotmail.com.my

thank you so much

may yap

6 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 5:56 AM
    • nmohammadali's Profile Photo

need contact for terminal

Sagada May 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM

i need contact number?

3 Answers May 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

dangwa terminal

Sagada May 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM

contact number?

4 Answers May 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM

dangwa terminal

Sabangan May 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM

bus terminal

Sabangan May 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM

phone number or telephone number?

5 Answers May 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    • hotel contact numbers

Sagada Apr 16, 2013 at 2:03 AM

contact numbers of George guest house

1 Answer Apr 16, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • rairaiken's Profile Photo

DIY

Sagada Feb 25, 2013 at 10:26 PM

hello friends i'm planning to do a manila-baguio-sagada tour on march 23- april 1. i know it's the peak season so rates will be high though i'm hoping i can still afford it. do you think it's safe for me to travel alone in those places? do you have suggested itinerary and any trip suggestions? it will be highly appreciated.anyone travelling solo or want to tag along? the more the merrier :)

12 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 3:39 AM
    • trahrur's Profile Photo

from Bontoc to Tuguegarao

Bontoc Nov 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hello,
      Could somebody answer the following questions:
      1. At what time the first bus ( minibus) or the jeepney departs from Bontoc to Tuguegarao? Is it direct bus or it has to be changed to another mode of transport in Tabuk?
      2. How much time (approximately) the trip lasts from Bontoc to Tuguegarao by bus?

Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM
    • jessalo's Profile Photo

BEST ROUTE (LAOAG-VIGAN-SAGADA-BAGUIO)

Sagada Aug 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Hi everyone! As much as I want to utilize my vacation leave. I would love to visit these places in a very convenient route. Can you suggest me the most possible and convenient route to visit these places? I dont know which buses to take and how can i get to sagada. I am planning to avail a one week vacation leave. Thanks a lot.

22 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 5:38 PM
    • elainespillsit's Profile Photo

Sagada lovers, help here.

Sagada May 8, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Hi! :) My two friends and I are planning to go to Sagada this May 31 to June 2. Thing is we really are on a tight budget.

1. Anyone here from Manila who just traveled there recently via bus? Which one and how much? :) I heard about Florida bus liner that they do have manila to banaue route. Not so sure though.
      2. Do you know any friendly tour guide (I know they all are but the most :)) who we can hire for whole 2days for a cheapest rate? :) I'm a bit confused with the tour guide for cave connection, bomod-ok falls, echo valley, kiltepan. I mean, does it really have to be with diff tour guides?

3. And is it ok to bring DSLR on the said places?

Btw, this will be our first time to go there. We did such caving and trekking but that was 8years ago back in HS. Haha. We're hoping for a real adventure and a safe trip though. Anyway, thank you to everyone who will respond. God bless :))

10 Answers May 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • sagada thru cervantes

Sagada May 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM

were planning next week to go there thru cervantes since were from vigan we are closer to that.. can you help us with our route thru cervantes.. does somebody knows what time the jeep leaves at tagudin going to cervantes.. and after cervantes whats next?? thank you so much : )

22 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM
    • picanto's Profile Photo

planning to visit sagada again...

Sagada Apr 3, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Im planning to visit sagada again for the 3rd time, unfortunately my vacation this year is on august(rainy season)..Is it safe to visit sagada during(rainy season) august??

8 Answers May 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    • paolodecastro's Profile Photo

Tour guide.....how much?

Sagada Aug 26, 2011 at 12:51 AM

can someone give an idea how much a tourguide...in sagada..tnx
      and the maximum number of tourist per tourguide.....

we are 20 in the group..tnx

6 Answers May 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Bus fare from Baguio to Sagada

Sagada Aug 23, 2011 at 11:57 PM

hello everyone....
      how much would be the fare from Baguio to Sagada (Lizardo bus)
      many thanks.....:)

10 Answers Dec 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM
    • buenababe's Profile Photo

Bus for Sagada

Sagada Aug 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM

My friends and I will be going Sagada on September via Manila-Banaue-Sagada-Baguio-Manila route. Does anyone know current buses which operate Manila-Banaue trip? And their numbers pls?

Thanks so much.

13 Answers Dec 18, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Sagada Orange Picking

Sagada Jul 26, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Hello......
      When is the right time to experience sagada orange picking?
      Tnx

6 Answers Dec 18, 2011 at 4:14 PM
    • migrating to sagada...

Sagada Jul 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM

i want a change in lifestyle. im looking into the possibility of living in sagada for a long period of time. are there rooms that i can rent out or houses that i cant rent for long periods of time? please advice....

10 Answers Aug 27, 2011 at 8:09 AM
    • leanthony0927's Profile Photo

Hotels and Inn in sagada.

Sagada Jun 28, 2011 at 2:03 AM

hello, i was wondering if somebody can help me to choose where to stay in sagada and how much? do you have phone number of them?
      thank you.

6 Answers Jul 4, 2011 at 11:17 PM
    • ecarg's Profile Photo

want to go sagada

Sagada May 25, 2011 at 6:27 AM

hello...I would love to go to sagada,but i dont know when is the best to go there? even where and how will i go there? but i am a budget traveller only. anyone who could help me about this? i will be glad to hear some suggestions...

35 Answers Jul 23, 2011 at 12:23 AM
    • contact please!!

Natonin Apr 26, 2011 at 7:21 AM

contact number of municipality of natonin ?, or the contact number of mayor's office of natonin. please answer

• Accommodation price/s at Domog Village Inn

Bauko Jan 15, 2011 at 12:15 AM

How much will I spend for a room w/ twin beds for a 24-hr stay?

• Accommodation price/s at Domog Village Inn

Bauko Jan 15, 2011 at 12:12 AM

I have so many questions, but my initial questions are: How far (in kms & approx travel time) is from Domog Village Inn up to Buguias, Benguet? Is there any similar lodging inn in Buguias?

• ayn_g's Profile Photo

Traveling to Banaue on Ohayami Bus

Sagada Nov 17, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Hi. We're going to Sagada this weekend and we're taking the via Banaue route. We just found out that Autobus has stopped operation for the meantime and we were referred to take Ohayami Bus (its terminal is about two blocks away from Autobus terminal in Cayco St). Anyone here who tried taking Ohayami bus from Manila to Banaue? Are they okay (not prone to breakdowns on the road, leaves for banaue on time)? How long does it travel from Manila to Banaue? Is it 9hrs?

I'd also like to ask if there is an alternative to the 830am jeepney from Banaue to Bontoc? I'd like to be sure that we have a back up if in case we cannot take the 830am jeepney? I've read somewhere that there are also buses plying Banaue-Bontoc route, is this true? Where is the bus terminal in banaue? Thanks.

• Bontoc transportation

Bontoc Oct 27, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Kindly help me where and how to contact the bus from manila to bontoc. thanks. all the numbers posted are not responding. thanks

• Hotel Accommodations

Bontoc Oct 22, 2010 at 4:47 AM

Can Cable Tours arrange hotel accommodations for its passengers?

1 Answer Oct 22, 2010 at 4:54 AM