Mountain Province

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DENR -VISAYAS AVENUE

Quezon City Jul 25, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Paano po mag-commute papunta DENR visayas avenue near qc circle if galing ako ng SM fairview?paano din po pabalik? Magpapasa po kasi ako ng form for Civil Service sabi kasi ng cousin ko mas mabilis ang process sa may DENR or baka po may iba pa kayo suggestion ng mas malapit na pasahan ng form for civil service near fairview..Salamat po.

more
    • Ways to dasma

Dasmarinas Jul 20, 2015 at 3:24 AM

are there any vehicles still waiting for passengers from manila going to dasma past 11pm???

more
    • Olympic Pool

Calapan Jul 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Is there any world cup size pool or Olympic size pool in Calapan City?

more
    • CEMC2016 tourism

Tuguegarao City Jul 13, 2015 at 6:16 PM

what are the services offered in skylink travel and tours in tugueagarao city cagayan?

more
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Los Banos restaurants

Los Banos Jul 12, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Hi VTers. Do you you know of any interesting restaurants in los banos, laguna, philippines?

more
    • car rentals in tagaytay city

Tagaytay City Jul 11, 2015 at 5:12 PM

car rentals in tagaytay city

more
    • baler roads

Baler Jul 6, 2015 at 3:54 PM

how safe are the roads from manila to baler during rainy season

more
    • Public transportation Dumaguete - Sipalay

Province of Negros Oriental Jul 2, 2015 at 12:47 PM

I would like to know what the best way of transportation is from Dumaguete airport to sipalay.
      Our flight arrives at 16.15 is it still possible to take the ceres liner or is it better to arrange I private transfer?

Thank you for your answers

more
    • Philippines for 16 days in September.

Philippines Jul 26, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Hi. We are arriving at Manila on the 19th of September for 16 days. We read that in terms of weather, the best area is the central visayas, so we plan to visit at least Bohol, Negros and Boracay. Our question is whether we should try to visit El-Nido as well. Is there something in El-nido that we will not find in the other locations? Is it worth it (the long trip from one side of the Philippines to the other?). Anyway, we will be happy for any recommendations for the Visayas area.

Thanks a lot!

more
    • emienglis's Profile Photo

Gettign to Taal

Taal Jul 12, 2015 at 4:44 PM

How do I get from Manila to Taal Town by public commute?

more
    • Want to live in Boracay

Boracay Island Jul 8, 2015 at 1:45 AM

Hi everyone, I'm vietnamese girl and I would like to go to Boracay to live and work because I fall in love with this island (I've been in Boracay for 1 week in holidays last year). if anyone can help me, I will be very happy. I have some questions:
      - I have a very tight budget, can I find a room about less 5000 php/month?
      - Is there some kind of home stay in Boracay?
      - Is it difficult to find hospitality jobs there?

I would like to make friend with everyone. Pls contact with me in following email: nguyenngoctrang166@gmail.com

Thank u very much for your help!

more
    • Wiyana's Profile Photo

Does anyone know what life is like for a single Mum in Angeles City?

Angeles City Jul 29, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Hello Everyone!

My teenage kids and I will be in Angeles city soon and are looking at the possibility of attending Westfields International School. Can anyone please let me know their opinion on what life could be like for a family like us? Your advice and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards
      Viona.

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

Mt Lunayon information

Bukidnon Jul 12, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Hi! I will be in Bukidnon on July 20 and I'm planning to climb Mt Lunayon. Can someone please tell me some information about this mountain?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think this is the only mountain that can offer day hike in Bukidnon? My time is very short, my flight going back to Manila is at the same day, at 10PM. Will I able to conquer time and climb this mountain if I will be coming from CDO? Can I climb this mountain without a tour guide? If not, where can I get one? Also, can someone please recommend me a cheap stay in Bukidnon? It is much better if it will be near Mt Lunayon.

Thank you!!!!

more
    • Riane26's Profile Photo

How to get to toledo city from manila

Toledo City Jul 17, 2015 at 7:01 AM

Hi guys, can you please help me on how to get to Toledo City from Manila via air. Thanks in advance

more
    • Should I drive ?

Manila Jul 20, 2015 at 7:19 PM

I'm wanting to rent a car and drive myself from Manila to Tagaytay and back. I've driven in Los Angeles for years, New York City and Denver Colorado. I won't be driving during rush hour traffic. I have my International Drivers Permit and drivers license. Should I risk it ?? Any advice ???

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Tour guides/trips

Bohol Jul 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Hi,

I'm going to be in Bohol for 5 days. I have a large list of things that I want to do (tarsier/dolphin watching; snorkeling; Loboc River cruise; historical sites; Zip Lining) just a few. I also enjoy traveling with a group, even though I travel by myself. I have 2 questions.

a. From what I see, I can wait till I arrive to book trips/tours. I'll be out on Panglao Island. Or should online now?

b. Whom do you folks recommend for tours/trips with groups?

c. How busy/crowded will it be in early September?

d. How do you recommend getting around Bohol/Taglibaran.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

more
    • No Question Title

Philippines Yesterday

Hello ;-)
      My daughter and I are planning a trip to the Philippines for the duration of 22-23 days and could use some serious help from you all ;-)
      After arriving from Copenhagen in Manila we take a domestic flight to Kalibo on Panay Island. We want to travel from Kalibo to Iloilo along the west coast (Antique) and would want to do this in our own pace, so we would love to rent a scooter/motorbike (100/125cc), but finding a place where to rent one with pick up in Kalibo and drop of in Iloilo is nowhere to be found......any idea's? The reason why would like to rent is because we want to stop where we want, for sightseeing and pics and so on.
      From Iloilo we want to travel to Dumaguete and dive for 2 days at Apo Island. Then take the ferry to Oslob for a dive with whale sharks and after that take a ferry to Bohol/Panglao for some sightseeing and diving at Ballicasag Island and Pamilican Island. Besides our rental problem, I would also love to hear about how to get from Oslob to Bohol without having to go trough Cebu City. But any info about sights and things we should not miss is very much appreciated. We like one relaxing day at the beach, but are more the active kind and would like to see and explore things and places.

Thank you and kind regards

Eric

more

Popular Mountain Province Travel Answer Locations

• Sagada - solo travel cost

Sagada Jun 1, 2015 at 11:03 PM

How much should I need to prepare when going to Sagada alone? I am planning to go there for my first solo trip this August. And I guess it will be more costly since I dont have someone to share my expenses. Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 15, 2015 at 7:56 PM
    • Getting a travel agency or not

Sagada May 10, 2015 at 6:32 AM

Hi! My boyfriend and i is planning to go to sagada at the end of month but i need help on deciding if we should get a travel agency for the trip or just go there on our own. your advices are very much appreciated! Thank you! 

3 Answers May 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM
    • Sagada Madness

Sagada Mar 19, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Who's up for Sagada? I'm planning to go there at the end of march or 1st week of April. Anyone that's interested??

3 Answers Mar 19, 2015 at 5:37 AM
    • Czherry's Profile Photo

Sagada BUS FARE 2015

Sagada Mar 6, 2015 at 6:19 AM

Hi. I just wanna know, How much is the bus fare now from Baguio to Sagada?

7 Answers Mar 9, 2015 at 9:12 AM
    • 1st time solo backpacker

Sagada Mar 6, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Good evening GUys! I m really interested in going to sagada next week and im debating whether or not i should just take a paid tour from a travel agency or just go there by myself. My question is are there other solo backpackers going there willing to get together when I get there? And is 4d/3n too much time and lastly is there a place there where backpackers get together So they could go explore sagada together? Thank you to anyone who's answering this questions :D

4 Answers Mar 6, 2015 at 3:38 PM
    • going to sagada from manila september 26, 2014

Sagada Sep 21, 2014 at 6:13 AM

is the road going to sagada be passable by that time ? and what are the options to take ?

thank you

3 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 2:13 PM
    • lost a ring in the Samaguing Cave

Sagada Jun 2, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Hi, I took the short course caving in the Samaguing Cave this Saturday (May 31st), together with 2 other women and my husband. We came from Banaue and were visiting Sagada for the day. Unfortunately, I lost my ring that day, possibly in the Samaguing Cave. I was wondering if any of your guides perhaps found it?
      I cannot recall the name of the guides that were with us, but I have a picture of us with our guides. If you give me your personal email address, I can send the picture to you. The ring is very important to me, so I would be extremely greatful if I could get it back.
      Regards

3 Answers Jun 5, 2014 at 10:05 AM
    • Best way to go to Vigan from Sagada (commute)

Sagada May 11, 2014 at 9:22 PM

We will go to Sagada this week and we're planning to go to Vigan after. How do we go to Vigan and what's the best way to go there?

2 Answers May 12, 2014 at 8:48 AM
    • MANILA-SAGADA

Sagada Feb 10, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Hi, my friends and I have been trying to figure out how to get to SAGADA the fastest we could. It's a four day trip. Is flying from Manila to LAOAG be advisable? Then just take a bus to SAGADA. My apology, not too familiar with the places. And would it be enough to have a side trip to Baguio? Please anybody who could suggest a better plan? THANK YOU! -Jimson

7 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 5:16 AM
    • DIY SAGADA TOUR

Sagada Feb 2, 2014 at 11:49 PM

what is better and CHEAPER, DIY SAGADA TOUR or PACKAGE SAGADA TOUR UNDER AGENCY?

7 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 8:08 PM
    • Arjan_NL's Profile Photo

manila - banaue - sagada - baguio - manila may17 / may 21

Sagada Jan 25, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Hello fellow travelers,

I have the following traveling plan I would to know if you guys think that it is a realistic plan.

may 18: take the night bus to banaue
      may 19: sightseeing in banaue
      may 20: travel to sagada
      may 21: sight seeing in sagada
      may 22 travel back to manila via baguio

Is this schedule realistic? I realize that it will be impossible to see everything in the limited time that I have available but will it be enough to see the highlights of the different locations? I would love to extend the with a few days but unfortunately my time is limited in the Philippines and there is so much to do :/ at this point I have no travel companion but I am more then open to find a travel buddy for this trip or join a group.

9 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 4:12 AM
    • jacqui_in_the_hauz's Profile Photo

cheap room for 1 person

Sagada Jan 8, 2014 at 12:34 AM

Hi guys!
      Any suggestion for cheaper place to stay in Sagada? I really wanted to try to travel alone. Usually the room's price is for 2 pax.

thanks!

5 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 9:26 PM
    • ychan4's Profile Photo

Sagada to Manila Airport

Sagada Dec 17, 2013 at 5:02 PM

hello advise on van rental in philippines, i need a van from sagada to manila airport on 23 dec 2013. my flight from Manila - Ninoy Aquino International to singapore 09:15pm. how long is travelling time from sagada to manila? can you provide me a list of van rental in sagada. i need contact. i leaving singapore tonite, hope to hear from you ASAP.

Thanks
      CC

3 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    • Advice On My trip To The Mountain province

Mountain Province Jul 16, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I am planning to visit the mountain province anytime from August - November with a friend. I have 01 - 14 days, depending on what it takes for the most comprehensive itinerary. I would also like to visit Bohol.

Question:
      when would be the best time to visit where I see green or golden (near harvest) paddy fields
      what is the best route to take, a suggested itinerary
      places to visit where nature is at its best
      suggestion for clean accommodation with the best view
      recommendation for a good guide who know the culture and history well

Any suggestion is most appreciated, pls reply to mayyap5@hotmail.com.my

thank you so much

may yap

6 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 5:56 AM
    • nmohammadali's Profile Photo

need contact for terminal

Sagada May 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM

i need contact number?

3 Answers May 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

dangwa terminal

Sagada May 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM

contact number?

4 Answers May 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM

dangwa terminal

Sabangan May 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM

bus terminal

Sabangan May 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM

phone number or telephone number?

5 Answers May 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    • hotel contact numbers

Sagada Apr 16, 2013 at 2:03 AM

contact numbers of George guest house

1 Answer Apr 16, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • rairaiken's Profile Photo

DIY

Sagada Feb 25, 2013 at 10:26 PM

hello friends i'm planning to do a manila-baguio-sagada tour on march 23- april 1. i know it's the peak season so rates will be high though i'm hoping i can still afford it. do you think it's safe for me to travel alone in those places? do you have suggested itinerary and any trip suggestions? it will be highly appreciated.anyone travelling solo or want to tag along? the more the merrier :)

12 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 3:39 AM
    • trahrur's Profile Photo

from Bontoc to Tuguegarao

Bontoc Nov 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hello,
      Could somebody answer the following questions:
      1. At what time the first bus ( minibus) or the jeepney departs from Bontoc to Tuguegarao? Is it direct bus or it has to be changed to another mode of transport in Tabuk?
      2. How much time (approximately) the trip lasts from Bontoc to Tuguegarao by bus?

Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM
    • jessalo's Profile Photo

BEST ROUTE (LAOAG-VIGAN-SAGADA-BAGUIO)

Sagada Aug 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Hi everyone! As much as I want to utilize my vacation leave. I would love to visit these places in a very convenient route. Can you suggest me the most possible and convenient route to visit these places? I dont know which buses to take and how can i get to sagada. I am planning to avail a one week vacation leave. Thanks a lot.

44 Answers Apr 25, 2015 at 7:24 AM
    • elainespillsit's Profile Photo

Sagada lovers, help here.

Sagada May 8, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Hi! :) My two friends and I are planning to go to Sagada this May 31 to June 2. Thing is we really are on a tight budget.

1. Anyone here from Manila who just traveled there recently via bus? Which one and how much? :) I heard about Florida bus liner that they do have manila to banaue route. Not so sure though.
      2. Do you know any friendly tour guide (I know they all are but the most :)) who we can hire for whole 2days for a cheapest rate? :) I'm a bit confused with the tour guide for cave connection, bomod-ok falls, echo valley, kiltepan. I mean, does it really have to be with diff tour guides?

3. And is it ok to bring DSLR on the said places?

Btw, this will be our first time to go there. We did such caving and trekking but that was 8years ago back in HS. Haha. We're hoping for a real adventure and a safe trip though. Anyway, thank you to everyone who will respond. God bless :))

10 Answers May 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • sagada thru cervantes

Sagada May 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM

were planning next week to go there thru cervantes since were from vigan we are closer to that.. can you help us with our route thru cervantes.. does somebody knows what time the jeep leaves at tagudin going to cervantes.. and after cervantes whats next?? thank you so much : )

22 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM
    • picanto's Profile Photo

planning to visit sagada again...

Sagada Apr 3, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Im planning to visit sagada again for the 3rd time, unfortunately my vacation this year is on august(rainy season)..Is it safe to visit sagada during(rainy season) august??

8 Answers May 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    • paolodecastro's Profile Photo

Tour guide.....how much?

Sagada Aug 26, 2011 at 12:51 AM

can someone give an idea how much a tourguide...in sagada..tnx
      and the maximum number of tourist per tourguide.....

we are 20 in the group..tnx

6 Answers May 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Bus fare from Baguio to Sagada

Sagada Aug 23, 2011 at 11:57 PM

hello everyone....
      how much would be the fare from Baguio to Sagada (Lizardo bus)
      many thanks.....:)

10 Answers Dec 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM
    • buenababe's Profile Photo

Bus for Sagada

Sagada Aug 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM

My friends and I will be going Sagada on September via Manila-Banaue-Sagada-Baguio-Manila route. Does anyone know current buses which operate Manila-Banaue trip? And their numbers pls?

Thanks so much.

14 Answers May 21, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Sagada Orange Picking

Sagada Jul 26, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Hello......
      When is the right time to experience sagada orange picking?
      Tnx

6 Answers Dec 18, 2011 at 4:14 PM
    • migrating to sagada...

Sagada Jul 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM

i want a change in lifestyle. im looking into the possibility of living in sagada for a long period of time. are there rooms that i can rent out or houses that i cant rent for long periods of time? please advice....

10 Answers Aug 27, 2011 at 8:09 AM