Mount Maunganui

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

more
    • running

by sackettl Online Now Oct 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I was wanting to know if any one has ran up the mount for training if so what is it like and are you allowed to use the track anytime.

1 Answer Oct 14, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    • lbeck's Profile Photo

How can I get from boat dock to Mount Maunganui?

by lbeck Online Now Feb 11, 2008 at 12:41 PM

Sorry to double-post. I posted this on the NZ site before I found that there is a site for Mount Maunganui.

My wife and I will be on a Princess Cruise to NZ, along with 4 other couples. We have a friend who spent her teen years in Tauranga, NZ and she said that we shouldn't miss Mount Maunganui. We were looking for a short (1-3 mile) hike and she thinks that is doable. I Googled Mount Maunganui and I think she is talking about the mountain in the Manao (sp?) reserve.

Princess doesn't have an excursion there, but we'll be a full say in Tauranga and I'm thinking of booking a trip there. Do any of you know anything about where the boat will dock and what kind of local transportation is available (tour buses etc.) that could take us from the ship to the Manao (sp?) reserve?

10 Answers Feb 14, 2008 at 1:07 PM