Mount Kisco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• End of June - July

New York City Sep 22, 2015 at 12:56 AM

Is there anything major going on that I can't miss around these dates. Looking at going on holidays through here and don't want to miss out anything amazing!

• Majestic Theater-Question About Seats

New York City Sep 8, 2015 at 10:36 PM

I am going to NYC at the beginning of October for the first time, with my husband and brother/sister in law. We are very excited! :) Actually I had 2 questions for anyone out there familiar with the Big Apple:

1. How cold is it usually in New York at the very beginning of October? I am a Texas girl, loving the heat, and I freeze at 70 degrees. So I'm wanting to take clothes that are warm enough, but not ridiculous, lol. And does it rain a lot during that time of year?

2. I had to get tickets to Broadway while we were in NYC, so I bought tickets to Phantom of the Opera. I was disappointed, though, that I couldn't get the best seats (center Orchestra reasonably close). They were either sold out or too expensive (I am buying for all 4 of us as a surprise, so it would have been over $800 for those seats). The best seats I could get were LEFT Orchestra, Row K , seats 9, 11, 13, 15. I know that Row K is a pretty good row, but I'm concerned about being so far over on the left :( I was just wondering if anyone else has ever sat in the Right or Left Orchestra, and what it was like?

• 3 days in or near Athens. What to d?

Greece Sep 24, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Our cruise ends in Athens on 10/13 this year. We were in Athens for one day several years ago and obviously visited Acropolis. We also took a city tour but it did not impress us at all.
      We also visited Santorini and Kusadasi (Ephesus).
      This time the cruise will stop at Igoumenitsa, Itea, Olympia (Katakolon), Ephesus, Patmos and will arrive to Athens on 10/12.
      Our flight out is on 10/15 from Athens. So we will have several days there. Our friends recommended Mykonos and Delphi.
      Please come up with recommendations of what to do in or not far from Athens.

• ericaalianaa's Profile Photo

Do i need to have a Visa for a 5 hour layover?

New York City Sep 19, 2015 at 2:54 AM

Hello! I'm planning to have a 2 week visit in colombia. And the flight that i've found happens to have a connecting flight in New york John F Kennedy (JFK) with a 5 hour layover. Do i need to have a visa for just a 5 hour layover and i'm not planning to go outside the mentioned airport? Or would my philippine passport do? I need an answer as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

• rmsg1228's Profile Photo

NYC- got Colbert tickets!

New York City Sep 17, 2015 at 9:06 PM

Hello NYC,

I was able to get tickets to late night with Stephen Colbert. I hear you bed to line up early because of with "tickets" it is a first come basis. Does anyone know what time line starts forming?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

• Airport to city

New York City Sep 24, 2015 at 7:30 AM

I 'm looking for the best way to get from Newark airport to Midtown Manhattan on sunday 27 december.
      (I have about 20 hours between flights, so I booked a hotel near the airport)
      I can't find a trainschedule on for that date and bus or taxi would get stuck in traffic.
      Could someone give me some advise.

• silentfish193350's Profile Photo

Tour guide in New York

New York City Sep 19, 2015 at 9:15 PM

We have rented a house in Queens for a few days' visit to the Apple City next month. As we don't have the car, we shall mainly rely on public transport. What should we do to cover the main attractions in a relaxed way as we are seniors. We need your advice. Thank you

• LGA to Waldorf Astoria

New York City Sep 21, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Will be arriving LGA on a Friday late October around 1:30 p.m. Traveling with 2 other ladies and we need to know best way to get to Waldorf at 301 Park Avenue. Have heard of Q70 but then would need to take a subway line and not sure how close we can get...hoping we can all pack lightly and be able to manage our suitcases easily, a bit concerned about lots of stairs to navigate. My question is would it be easier/better to take M60 over the Q70 Ltd. express and for either of these busses what stops are closest to Waldorf, with least amount of walking?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Cheaper transport method

New York City Sep 9, 2015 at 12:17 AM

I'm going to New York (18-27 Sept 2015) and we're staying at Holiday Inn North Bergen (5km away from Manhattan)
      What's the cheapest option getting to and from North Bergen?