Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DaveH63's Profile Photo

Karaoke

by DaveH63 Online Now Sep 30, 2012 at 7:08 PM

do they have karaoke in Mt Gambier if so where and at what times

• freshwater fishing

by wes80 Online Now Mar 5, 2007 at 3:51 PM

are there any freshwater fish in the area? i may be moving to the area and am a keen fw fisho.

cheers wes

4 Answers Mar 6, 2007 at 1:36 AM
    • mavis77's Profile Photo

Moving

by mavis77 Online Now Feb 7, 2007 at 8:41 PM

I just broke up with my partner and Im looking for a new place to live, after much research I came up with Mount Gambier. So what do the locals think, do you recommend it? I will coming all the way from sunny queensland (where in response to another persons blog we have level 5 water restrictions! - so im looking forward to seeing all that water in the lake!) So should I make the big move?

4 Answers Mar 5, 2007 at 10:16 PM
    • Jail with SOOO much potential

by bobbledoll Online Now Jun 23, 2006 at 8:37 AM

Hi there ive recently backpacked in the UK and i have had sooo many great and not so great experiences in hostels. I have gained such a love for the people and life style that i want to have the opportunity to help other backpackers have the time of their lives at the jail. Mount Gambier is my home town and would love to speak to someone who could possibly help my dream job in a hostel come true. I have so many good and practical ideas with little or NO cost at all, to help make a place like the jail become "The best memory of Australia." If you are even the slightest bit interested please dont hesitate to contact me, im a cool easy going chick that just wants to continue mixing with and helping fellow back packers. My name is Carmen and you can call me for a chat on 0438839758 or drop me a line at hippybikerchic@hotmail.com
      Cheers guys hope to hear from you.

1 Answer Jun 23, 2006 at 2:58 PM
    • Chuq's Profile Photo

Driving Melb -> Adel

by Chuq Online Now Oct 26, 2003 at 4:38 AM

My wife and I will be driving from Melbourne, to Adelaide and back again in February. We have allowed about 2-3 days each way, hopefully one way via Mt Gambier and the other way via Horsham. Does anyone have any recommendations of things we shouldn't miss on these routes?

3 Answers Jan 11, 2004 at 8:14 PM