Mount Gambier Travel Answers

change location

Jail with SOOO much potential

by bobbledoll Online Now Jun 23, 2006 at 8:37 AM

Hi there ive recently backpacked in the UK and i have had sooo many great and not so great experiences in hostels. I have gained such a love for the people and life style that i want to have the opportunity to help other backpackers have the time of their lives at the jail. Mount Gambier is my home town and would love to speak to someone who could possibly help my dream job in a hostel come true. I have so many good and practical ideas with little or NO cost at all, to help make a place like the jail become "The best memory of Australia." If you are even the slightest bit interested please dont hesitate to contact me, im a cool easy going chick that just wants to continue mixing with and helping fellow back packers. My name is Carmen and you can call me for a chat on 0438839758 or drop me a line at hippybikerchic@hotmail.com
Cheers guys hope to hear from you.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Jail with SOOO much potential

by Anne12 Online Now Jun 23, 2006 at 2:58 PM

Hi Carmen,
    You are just one of many that come back from the backpacking experience and fall in the love with the idea of having a backpacker place of their own.
    If you are serious about this venture I would suggest that you look into doing a business course, by doing this you will then know how to approach starting a business in a professional level.
    Follow your dream, but make sure you know exactly what you need to do to make this a success:)
    PS...Partnerships in Business is something that I have rarely if ever seen succeed!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines