change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• San Sebastian probable Travel itinerary

San Sebastián Aug 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi,

I'm in process to consolidate my travel itineraries. First to come is San Sebastian.
      I'll be travelling to San Sebastian for 3 nights and 2 day. Following is the travel itinerary I'm looking forward to:

Day 1: Visit Bilabao - Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
      Day 2 - Visit San Sebastian old town and La Concha beach, visit Tapas bars.

This looked to a very basic itinerary. Can some one provide me places to visit ? or may be an itinerary ?
      Also kindly provide best tapas bars to visit and enjoy basque flavours.

Thanks..

more
    • Basque Country Information Needed-All Advice Greatly Appreciated

Basque Country Jul 26, 2014 at 7:37 AM

My wife and I are independent, budget, travelers with a great deal of international travel experience. We are planning on visiting the Basque country for the first time and want to do it as econmically and efficiently as possible. We have a week - ten or more days.

We'll be coming from Paris (flyng into Bilbao) and will be relying solely on public transportation once we arrive. We'll be heading to south of France (flying out probably from Montpellier) after we visit the area.

We're not sure the best way to organize ourselves and what to see (besides San Sebastian and Bilbao). We don't need to run around if we are able to find a good base to get a feel of the area and/or for day trips.

Our biggest challenge is finding a reasonably priced, simple yet comfortable accomodaton. We know San Sebastian is popular during the summer season but we are rather knocked out by the sky high prices.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

more