Mostar Travel Answers

change location

Mostar Hotel/Private home

by michaelmorley Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 8:17 AM

My wife and I will be in Mostar in late April or early May 2008, interested in any information on hotels or private homes, thank you

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Mostar Hotel/Private home

by GusicSefik Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 11:07 AM

There is a nice, small, new hotel clos to the old bridge /50 metres/.
    Please check the web www.oldtown.ba

Regards

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo

Re: Mostar Hotel/Private home

by SWFC_Fan Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 11:53 AM

Hi Michael,

While visiting Mostar in May of this year, my friend and I stayed at Hostel Miran.

Despite being called a hostel it was actually a family home. It's not a luxurious option by any means, but it's a wonderful way to experience the warmth of the local people. Miran and his family were the friendliest hosts you could ever wish to meet.

For aboutUS30 a night we got a clean, well furnished bedroom and had sole use of a small bathroom located down the hallway. The bedroom also contained a kitchenette, with cooking facilities and a large fridge.

If arriving by bus or train, Miran will pick you up at the station and drive you the short distance to one of his two properties in Mostar. Both are located in the old town area, about 10 minutes walk from the famous bridge.

Feel free to read my review (with contact details) here:

Mostar Hotel Tips by SWFC_Fan

Mostar is a beautiful town with some of the friendliest people I've encountered anywhere in the world. I'm sure you'll have a great time there!

Enjoy your trip!

Jonathan

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines