Mostaganem

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling in a group

Algeria Apr 25, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi, is someone able to tell me of any reasonable hotels near Tazmalt, district of Bejaia? I would like one or two of family to visit me for when I get married in that area. Also, if anyone can let me know if they have any experience of making a group booking for a family of 4 to visit for the wedding that would be great. Would I need a letter of invite from my Fiance or would I just need a hotel booking confirmation? Not getting any answers so help would be appreciated if anyone knows. Thanks.

more
    • Staying for one year

Algeria Apr 27, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Hi Guys,

I would like to travel to Algeria from the UK as soon as possible. I know that one the visa application for a tourist visa you have options of 30 days or 90 days. I would like to stay for much longer, roughly a year if possible as its such a beautiful country and I have many friends who live there that I would like to visit. I have been told that when you are in Algeria you are able to go to any local police station and update your visa to last for longer, is this true? I would really like to stay for a long period of time and I just need some kind of confirmation that when in the country you are able to extend your visa to stay for a long period.

Thanks, Sofyaan

more
    • What to wear?

Algeria May 20, 2015 at 5:01 PM

Hi,
      I'm visiting Algeria next week to meet my in laws for the first time (Very apprehensive) I'm just wondering what I should wear and if I should wear a Hijab? I'm getting conflicting information from friends who have visited before.
      Thanks

more
    • What to wear?

Algeria May 20, 2015 at 5:01 PM

Hi,
      I'm visiting Algeria next week to meet my in laws for the first time (Very apprehensive) I'm just wondering what I should wear and if I should wear a Hijab? I'm getting conflicting information from friends who have visited before.
      Thanks

more

Near Mostaganem

• Visiting Mostaganem

by DecentTraveller Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Hello,

I am from Canada, and will in sha allah be visiting Mostaganem, Algeria to meet the girl I want to marry. Any guidelines on the customs there when meeting the bride's family for the first time, and if someone can list any economical hotels in Mostaganem will be good

Thanks In Advance.

Omer

• Hotels in Mostaganem

by DecentTraveller Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Hello,

I am from Canada, and will in sha allah be visiting Mostaganem, Algeria to meet the girl I want to marry. Any guidelines on the tradition when meeting the bride's family for the first time, and if someone can list any economical hotels in Mostaganem will be good

Thanks In Advance.

Omer