Mosonmagyarovar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buses to Szentendre

Szentendre Jul 20, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Are the Volan buses that go to Szentendre (and continue via Visegrad to Esztergom) air-conditioned?

more
    • Papa Market

Papa Jul 8, 2014 at 9:34 AM

when is next Wednesday market

more
    • Accommodation?

Csepel-sziget Jun 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Any good accommodation solutions left for sziget at this point? would be arriving with three friends, (males).

more
    • Embroidered Peasant Blouse

Budapest 10 hours ago

Hi,
      Would like to purchase a white Mayto Peasant Blouse. Was recently in Budapest and saw many in the Great Market Hall and Shops. Wondering if anyone knows a contact that I could order one. I have a disappointed daughter who really wanted one .... Oops !!!

more
    • Budapest to Lviv in August 2014: Best ways to travel: Train or Drive?

Budapest Jul 9, 2014 at 7:59 AM

We are 2 American couples traveling through Central Europe and planning to from Budapest to Lviv, Ukraine in August 2014.

With the unrest in Ukraine I am a bit worried about travel but we have set our minds to go anyway and now looking for a good way to get there.

What is the preferable way to travel?

Would the Budapest-Lviv train be the only option? I know it is long trip - 15 hrs!

If so, which train# is it or maybe there is a name? Is there a special word for a sleeping coach? Are there are any coaches for 2 people in one?

The website for Hungarian railroads is difficult to understand to say the least.

Or would it be possible to hire a driver and rent a minivan in Budapest (or Lviv) to have someone drive us to Lviv?

Any help is appreciated!

Yana,
      Boston

more
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

Transport from airport to Best Western Hotel / Pest

Budapest Jul 15, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I will be arriving on August 30 approximately 4:00pm. I would like to know what is the best way to get to my hotel?

more
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

Two days in Budapest; what MUST I see?

Budapest Jul 15, 2014 at 8:11 PM

I will be visiting end of August; just had foot surgery so walking will be minimal. I would love to know what your suggestions are for what I absolutely must see/do. thank you!

more
    • Vihren's Profile Photo

How to reach Mosonmagyarovar from Bratislava?

by Vihren Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 6:57 AM

Is there any way of reaching Mosonmagyrovar directly form Bratislava (or Bratislava airport) by any kind of public transport? I know only about a train once per day leaving around 3 am and arriving around 5 am (and travelling 30 km for almost 2 hours). This train is the only one appering to be direct and not passing through Komarno or Gyor and neither the Slovak nor the Hungarian rail websites give any price for that train. There also seems to be no buses , at least the Hungarian and Slovak bus websites don't show any. I find it hard to believe that these cities situated so close have only that way of transportation.
      Please can anyone tell me about any way to reach Mosonmagyarovar from Bratislava?
      Thank you very much

4 Answers Jun 8, 2008 at 9:20 AM
    • What to do and see in Mosonmayarovar in late Dec

by Bobthebuilder234 Online Now May 22, 2003 at 1:00 AM

I am going to Mosonmagyarovar in Dec/ Jan this year. What to do and see there? Activities anyone recommends, sights and trips? Any information greatly appreciated!

3 Answers May 22, 2003 at 9:08 AM
    • What's transportation over there?

by mingfeis Online Now Feb 11, 2003 at 5:39 AM

I am gonna visit the town in this May for a week. But I am more interested in visiting the Budapest area and not sure how convienient to go to Budapest from the town. Is there a train or bus from there to Budapest? If it does, how long does it take or how often is the transportation available and approximately how much does it cost? Do I have to rent a car during my visit or I better rent a car for better convinience? Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Mar 5, 2003 at 12:57 PM