Moskovskaya Oblast' Travel Answers

change location
isildur06's Profile Photo

accomadation (not necessariliy central)

by isildur06 Online Now Mar 19, 2007 at 2:47 AM

Hello !
I have been checking the prices of the flats and hotels in moscow for the last few days and numbers I have seen opened new windows in my life.
As far as I understand any sort of accomadation centaral costs a fortune. Actually I don't mind travelling with metro for 15-20 mins to reach the central district, how much do the modest flats and hotels cost around that distance from the central moscow.
I know some russian, if anyone can advise me some websites which advertise these sort of flats instead of top-rated touristic ones i will be happy to hear.
Thanks in advance!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • isildur06's Profile Photo

RE: RE: RE: accomadation (not necessariliy central)

by isildur06 Online Now Mar 23, 2007 at 5:03 AM

Thanks mate!
    So that means I don't need to torture myself to find somewhere cheap and except the 100$ per a day deals advertised in the internet. sto dealet ! :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • isildur06's Profile Photo

Re: accomadation (not necessariliy central)

by isildur06 Online Now Mar 24, 2007 at 4:17 AM

Hi !
    Actually I am planning to stay there for three days, but if I find out Moscow worths more, I can extend my stay a few days more. I found a flat in russian web site for 2200 rubles a day which is located near krasnoselskaya metro. price is ok but I am not sure about the neighbourhood. You think it is good location?
    Thanks again !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Moskovskaya Oblast' Travel Answer Locations