Moshi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a gym

Mwanza Apr 17, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Hi could anybody direct me to any gyms in Mwanza? I would like to know roughly how much they charge and if they do classes?

Thanks

more
    • monica88's Profile Photo

Expats in Mwanza

Mwanza Mar 31, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Hi!
      Im a new expat living in Mwanza and would be living here for the next few months. I would like to meet other nice expats to explore the city and possibly travel. If you're interested, feel free to inbox me.

more
    • Hotels in Dar ess Salaam

Dar es Salaam Apr 15, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Which ones are the good hotels in Dar es Salaam?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Day trip from Arusha to Lake Manyara / Tarangire National Parks

Arusha Apr 2, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Does anyone know if it is practical to make a 1-day return trip from Arusha to the Lake Manyara / Tarangire area? I guess it takes at least 2 hours driving each way, but that still seems to leave late morning and all afternoon to see the wildlife.

I am thinking of late June, so is it better to concentrate on Lake Manyara or Tarangire at this time of year?

If it is a practical option, does it need to be organized a long time in advance or can we organize it the day before, with a reliable operator of course?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Travel from Mwanza to Musoma

Mwanza Mar 30, 2014 at 12:35 PM

What is the best way to travel from Mwanza to Musoma in Tanzania? I have read that there are buses available in the mornings, but if these aren't available, is it there some sort of private transport which I can hire at a reasonable price?

Also, does anyone know a good hotel in Musoma with an email address so that I can contact them to book a room?

more
    • What to do in Moshi for three days? I am staying at the Honey Badger Hotel.

by roxieadavis Online Now Jan 10, 2014 at 5:29 AM

I will be in Moshi for three extra days while my husband and daughter walk up Kilimanjaro.
      Their trek is 8 days and my Safari is 5. I would like to explore Moshi without spending much
      money or no money because I am already paying alot for the Safari. Do you have any suggestions?

1 Answer Jan 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM
    • Maps and Local Bus routes

by Teri_0033 Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Hi,
      Do you have any information such as local maps or bus routes that could come in handy for my week spent in Moshi before the big climb? I would love to visit many of the places I have read about such as the forests of monkeys and hot springs and falls, has anyone got any advice for doing this without a guided tour etc. I would love some more info!!
      many thanks and a great festive season to you all

4 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    • moshi to mombasa

by maganne19 Online Now Aug 14, 2013 at 9:43 AM

We will be leaving the Keys Hotel Moshi after doing Kilimanjaro on Sunday 1 sept. We would like to go to Mombasa. Which is the best bus company ??

2 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 2:44 AM
    • travel from Moshi to Mombasa

by sharynmead Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Are there planes from Moshi to Mombasa?

1 Answer Jun 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM
    • Arusha to Moshi after dark?

by karikky4e Online Now Dec 17, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Hello,
      We will travel from Nairobi to Arusha with the bus that starts at 14:00 o'clock, and will arrive around 18:30 - 19:00. Because our hotel is in Moshi, is there any possible way to go to Moshi the same day? Daladalas, taxi or something else?
      Thank you in advance.

1 Answer May 21, 2013 at 1:32 AM
    • Moshi!

by chrissy8411 Online Now Jul 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I will be traveling to Tanzania in about a month. My trip to there will be short because I will be volunteering at an orphanage in Moshi for 2 weeks and only have the weekends to travel around. Only trips that I can take are 2 days and there are a lot of tours/parks out there, can anybody tell me what are some places that are going to be good for such a short time? Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 12:11 AM
    • Moshi Mombasa route

by zulemiteva Online Now Mar 24, 2010 at 6:13 AM

Hi,

I'll be going from Moshi to Mombasa on a weekday in Sep. does anyone knows if there a bus services running that direction, but not going to Nariobi or Dar as Salaam? Also how much is the fare roughly?
      Many thanks.

5 Answers May 2, 2010 at 7:53 AM
    • Kanga phrase

by CwhatGodm8 Online Now May 5, 2008 at 7:12 PM

A friend of mine brought me a Kanga as a gift from her trip to Kenya. She did not get the phrase translated. Where can I get a translation for:
      "AKIONDOKA MZAZI ROHO YANGU HAINA UWAZI"

2 Answers Jun 25, 2008 at 7:08 AM
    • Impala Hotel in Moshi

by janrhian Online Now Feb 6, 2008 at 5:34 PM

Does this hotel (as distinct from the Impala in Arusha) still exist. Or has it changed its name? I can't find it listed anywhere and there is no website. My daughter visited it last year and we thought we'd go back.

Thanks

2 Answers Feb 7, 2008 at 1:29 AM
    • Kilimanjaro Training

by iwishiwasinpakistan Online Now Nov 10, 2006 at 6:39 PM

I live in Colorado Springs, CO at 7,000 feet above sea level. I'm located at the base of Pike's Peak, which is 14,000 feet above sea level. Would climbing Pike's Peak a few times be sufficient training for Kilimanjaro?

• Kilimanjaro

by iwishiwasinpakistan Online Now Nov 6, 2006 at 6:03 PM

I'm thinking about climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro this year. Here's what I need to know: 1) Is Moshi the closest town to Kili? 2) How far is Moshi from KIA? 3) Can a strong 13 year old boy climb Kili? Im thinking about taking my son.

2 Answers Nov 9, 2006 at 12:56 PM
    • Is Maestro accepted in East Africa?

by Sally333 Online Now Sep 28, 2005 at 4:39 AM

Do the ATMs in Moshi accept Maestro cards? Or does it have to be Visa? Is Maestro generally accepted in East / South Africa these days or is Visa a better option?

Many thanks for any help.