Moscow Travel Answers

change location
jonsdlr's Profile Photo

Uk citizen entering Moscow via Estonia allowed on a tourist visa?

by jonsdlr Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Uk citizen entering Moscow vis Estonia allowed on a tourist visa?

i want to join my friend in Tallinn before entering Moscow . I will be flying will it cause any trouble at the passport/visa section in Moscow?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • yumyum's Profile Photo

Re: Uk citizen entering Moscow via Estonia allowed on a tourist visa?

by yumyum Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM

As long as you have a valid visa you can enter any way you like. I entered ba train from Riga,Helsinki,by bus from Vilnius etc

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • akkipaa's Profile Photo

by akkipaa Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 11:10 PM

One question to clarify, you are coming from U.K to Tallinn (not from some other place in Rus)? I don't see any troubles, you have tourist visa, it allows you to pass border (once to Rus and once back, that's why I asked were you are coming). I have used all ways of transportation to Russia and the visa has always been similar.

Btw, what kind of troubles you were waiting? In my experience, the customs procedure is the easiest and fastest in airports (then come trains and the worst it is with car).

1 member found this helpful

• Muscovite's Profile Photo

by Muscovite Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM

'I will be flying will it cause any trouble...?'

Flying as such won't cause trouble, although it may save time taking a train. Concerning visa I would ask the authorities - Russian consulate in UK, or your consulate in Russia, or both, and have their answers printed. That's what I usually do when I travel abroad and in doubt on formalities.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Moscow