change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Geneva Annecy

Annecy Mar 31, 2014 at 7:22 PM

We are a group of 9. We land at Geneva airport on 14th May at 8.20 AM.

We would 1st like to wander around Geneva for a few hours

Then go to ANNECY in late afternoon (preferably by road -- old??), and stay the night there.

Reach Lausanne by the 15th May afternoon. (Next day -- 16th-- want to visit Gruyere and Broc and then onto Interlaken)

We will have the Swiss train Railpass.

How do we work this out, if it is feasible?? Especially the Geneva- Annecy -Lausanne portion. The costing should not be too high.

Thanks

more
    • festivals in annecy

Annecy Mar 31, 2014 at 1:46 PM

what festivals are there in Annecy and what are the dates?

more
    • tatjana2910's Profile Photo

transport from voltaire to geneve

Ferney-Voltaire Apr 20, 2014 at 11:48 AM

hi, what is the nearest way from the hotel de france to the main bus station for geneve centar?
      thank you

more
    • Hiking around Chamonix in early may

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Apr 9, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Hi...thinking about coming to Chamonix the beginning of May and wondering if good trails will be open for hiking that won't require anything more than hiking boots....thank you

more
    • Childcare in Morzine

by George06 Online Now Oct 30, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Hi,

Does anybody have any experience or recommendations of childcare in Morzine?

We are going in March 2009 with our baby who will be 11 months when we go. Not sure whether to use one of the English run nanny services or the local creche. our baby will be used to going to a day nursery.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

3 Answers Oct 31, 2008 at 1:54 PM
    • morzine

by minxiemoo Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 12:19 PM

hi I have never been skiing before and would like to know what else there is to do other than sky if i don`t like!!!

1 Answer Feb 18, 2008 at 2:01 PM
    • AntoniaL's Profile Photo

Ski Pass and Ski hire

by AntoniaL Online Now Dec 15, 2006 at 7:31 AM

Hi

Can someone please tell me how much I should expect to pay for a 5 day ski pass and boot/ ski hire in Morzine?

Thanks
      Antonia

1 Answer Dec 19, 2006 at 2:55 AM
    • Anything to do outside the ski season?

by daveburrows Online Now May 7, 2006 at 3:49 PM

I have been offered the use of an apartment at St.Jean by a ski-bunny friend at the end of May. Other than long walks looking at mountains, is there anything to do like decent bars, restaurants etc.? I will have my car, but having driven down from the UK I don't want to spend all my time in the car.
      Any advice would be much appreciated.

2 Answers May 18, 2006 at 10:25 AM
    • Travel from Morzine to Interlaken

by Marowyn Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 5:57 PM

Does anyone know if there is public transportation available [bus line, or train] out of Morzine to the adjacent countryside and to Interlaken during the month of May? I understand that this is not the busy season for this area. I have communicated with the tourist office in Morzine and they were not very helpful. Thank you for any information.

1 Answer Jun 16, 2009 at 8:10 AM
    • Marowyn

by Marowyn Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 9:42 AM

Does anyone know if there is public transportation available [bus line, or train] out of Morzine to the adjacent countryside and to Interlaken during the month of May? I understand that this is not the busy season for this area. I have communicated with the tourist office in Morzine and they were not very helpful. Thank you for any information.

M.

• Gay Places in and around Morzine

by Egoutsdeparis Online Now Feb 15, 2006 at 9:58 AM

My Partner and I will be spending five weeks beginning May 14, 2006 in Morzine.We will have rented a car in Paris and driven to Morzine where we have reserved an apartment. Are there any gay establishments in and around the area such as restaurants, clubs, etc.?

1 Answer Mar 1, 2006 at 4:03 AM
    • Getting to Avoriaz

by 2006petera Online Now Jan 18, 2006 at 5:17 AM

Hi. Does anyone know if there are busses from Cluses or Thopnon-les-Bains to Avoriaz (or the cable car stop) during the week? Is there a website with the timetable?

Thanks.

• accommodation

by claxcott Online Now Dec 14, 2005 at 1:08 AM

Hi, does anyone know of a per night accommodation in the Morzine area, we need one night on Friday 20th Jan 2006 for 4 adults, any info would be appreciated

1 Answer Jul 23, 2011 at 2:57 AM
    • JenElkins's Profile Photo

Morzine in April

by JenElkins Online Now Mar 15, 2005 at 1:04 PM

Hi, will weather be snowy in April? I am going on the 31st March. Will it be very cold?

Any info welcome

xxx

1 Answer Mar 15, 2005 at 3:38 PM
    • Tote_sweet's Profile Photo

Information

by Tote_sweet Online Now Mar 1, 2005 at 6:44 AM

Any one have been to morzine. Any helpfull informations. Please let me know.

5 Answers Mar 16, 2005 at 2:21 AM