Morroco Travel Answers

change location
Vintom's Profile Photo

Morocco in June

by Vintom Online Now Jun 7, 2003 at 11:36 PM

Hi to all Wil be in Morroco for 7 or 8 days from around 23rd june, if anybody else will be there and like to team up i would appreciate the company. Also does anybody have any first hand tips on hotels, travel e.t.c. they feel would be useful. Thanks vince.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Morocco in June

by greenbanshee Online Now Jan 2, 2005 at 10:31 AM

just been to Morocco and fell in love with it.stayed with nomadic berber tribe in rif mountains but travelled to spain to hook up with ferry as cheaper.Hired a car and got used to ..worth it to go to Riff mountains and the desert and the towns in between.Have got a friend who is a desert rat and guide who could hook up with you and show you the fantastic country.Through him met loads of good locals and laughed from start to finish.Avoided cities but you may like give me a rough guide any day .Modesty for females best there.The Moroccans are very clean but be prepared to rough the toilets you will get used to it!a couple we met travelled across maroc to desert via bus/coach.visit the market towns and desert and if ramadan remember the people fast all day.Very cheap and hauntingly tranquil way of life and philosophy.I am going back soon to new sisters and brothers.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines