Morro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Trancoso

Trancoso Apr 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Hi, I'm new here! I'm travelling from London to Trancoso in May! My return (domestic) flight is early in the morning (5.30am) from Porto Seguro.

How is transportation like in the early hours of the morning (2-3am)? is there a reliable bus service that runs at that time or are taxis available? And around how much would it cost? How long should I allow for travel, and is it safe to travel at that time?

Cheers for your time!
      Bernard

more
    • hillelarkin's Profile Photo

which pousada to choose

by hillelarkin Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM

I am going to stay 2 nights at the beginning of March in Morro de sao paolo. I read a bit and browsed a bit about the village and its pousadas and now have to make my mind whereto stay. I am thinking on one of these three places (of similar price range):
      1) Pausada Natureza: Pro's: Looks nice, good reviews, very centered; one goes down to the beaches and close to the city; Con's: far from the beaches, climbs back from the beach.

2) Pausada Aroeira: Pro's: looks comfy, on the 1st beach, close to 2nd beach, nice view; Con's: far from city (but one can't have it both ways..); not much reviews, good or bad (anyone that had been there - please your opinion...).

3) Pausada Morena: Pro's: a lot of good reccommendations, on the 1st beach (same as above); Con's: there is only one room with seaview and some rooms hove only windows to corridor, and I ain't sure which one is available for the 2 nights I need them.

Any comments to help me making my mind will be appreciated.

2 Answers Jan 23, 2009 at 1:36 AM
    • Morro de Sao Paulo

by pablo_macondo Online Now Mar 10, 2004 at 6:19 AM

I heard that Morro is nice and I check www.fotosdomorro.com …….Is Morro as nice as that pictures show? I provably going in June, is it a good moth to go there? Do you know a cheap place to stay there? Pablo

6 Answers Jun 25, 2008 at 8:41 AM