change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hillelarkin's Profile Photo

which pousada to choose

by hillelarkin Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM

I am going to stay 2 nights at the beginning of March in Morro de sao paolo. I read a bit and browsed a bit about the village and its pousadas and now have to make my mind whereto stay. I am thinking on one of these three places (of similar price range):
      1) Pausada Natureza: Pro's: Looks nice, good reviews, very centered; one goes down to the beaches and close to the city; Con's: far from the beaches, climbs back from the beach.

2) Pausada Aroeira: Pro's: looks comfy, on the 1st beach, close to 2nd beach, nice view; Con's: far from city (but one can't have it both ways..); not much reviews, good or bad (anyone that had been there - please your opinion...).

3) Pausada Morena: Pro's: a lot of good reccommendations, on the 1st beach (same as above); Con's: there is only one room with seaview and some rooms hove only windows to corridor, and I ain't sure which one is available for the 2 nights I need them.

Any comments to help me making my mind will be appreciated.

4 Answers Jan 23, 2009 at 1:36 AM
    • Morro de Sao Paulo

by pablo_macondo Online Now Mar 10, 2004 at 6:19 AM

I heard that Morro is nice and I check www.fotosdomorro.com …….Is Morro as nice as that pictures show? I provably going in June, is it a good moth to go there? Do you know a cheap place to stay there? Pablo

6 Answers Jun 25, 2008 at 8:41 AM