Morogoro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Arusha v Moshi

Arusha Feb 1, 2016 at 3:34 PM

We will be spending 3 days in the Mt Kilimanjaro area after a safari. We dont have transport. the 5 of us intend spending a day walking to base camp, another with Chagga people and waterfalls.
      What else would people recommend we experience?
      Also do we stay in Arusha at Christinas House or in Moshi?
      I gather we can book day drivers from the Union or at Christina's?
      Thanks
      Libby

more
    • mistysea1's Profile Photo

Which park

Tanzania Jan 28, 2016 at 4:13 PM

We are definitely going to Ngorongoro Crater in early August, my question is whether it is also worth adding Lake Manyara (I have read very mixed reviews) andTarangire.

We do like seeing different birds but not the type to sit for hours in hides.
      We will also be going to a Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tsavo East and Tsavo West.

If we add in Lake Manyara and Tarangire we would have to cut down 2 days each in Tsavo parks to 1 day each. Would this be OK?

more
    • Scenic flights in Tanzania

Tanzania Jan 8, 2016 at 3:58 AM

I,m going to Tanzania next mounth and I looking for scenic flights in tanzania, it doesn,t matter where.
      Anyone knows which companies provide that kind of services?

more
    • What are the most reputable safari operators in Tanzania

Tanzania Jan 27, 2016 at 6:25 AM

We are planning a safari to Tanzania in the Fall of 2017. We are looking to do a 10-12 day safari that will cover the migration, Tnagrire, Ngorongoro, the crater, Olduvai and more. We are looking for suggestions on "Bonded", reputable safari operators that people have used. The level of our safari will be in the mid to luxury range.Please no tour operator responses. Thank you in advance.

more