change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Angiepric's Profile Photo

Best buys best placs

New York City Jul 5, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Am going to nyc in september. Staying in time square ,,,, were is the best places to shop and whats the best buys... I also want to shop dsigner kids clothes /shoes. Whers best.
      I wanna try some good local streetstyle food and nice restraunts / cafes /deli's.

more
    • What is the Current visa bulletin?

New York State Jul 4, 2014 at 4:54 AM

October the current was for 22 Jul 2003. November this month is 15 Oct 2003 does anybody knows how that goes? What about august and September 2003? Does it go 3 by 3 months? Thank you.

more
    • things to do with your children after 5

Ithaca Jun 26, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Is there something to do with children after 5pm?

more
    • how far are beach

Montauk Jun 17, 2014 at 10:36 AM

how far is the walk from the train station to the beach

more
    • beach in montrak

Montauk Jun 17, 2014 at 7:50 AM

dose the beach cost any to get on

more
    • Rockette's

New York City Yesterday

Some friends and I are planning to get tickets for the Rockettes' Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall. Are there any seats/sections that we should specifically avoid getting, or is this one of those venues where every seat has a good view? :) I'm not sure how much money we're willing to shell out yet, but probably in the middle to upper middle of the ticket price range.

Also, any recommendations on decent and reasonable (for the area) lodging nearby?

Thanks so much!

more
    • Cabins Near Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls Jun 26, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Are there any cabins near the Falls available for rent?

more
    • Brooklyn Itinerary

Brooklyn Jun 24, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Hi my family was thinking about spending a day in Brooklyn does anyone have suggestions on must sees?
      Or any idea of what we should put on our schedule?

more
    • Where is the aircraft carrier and what is the addission price.

New York City Jun 19, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Where is the aircraft carrier and what is the admission price?

Where is the aircraft carrier and what is the admission price.

more
    • acloud's Profile Photo

holiday window displays

New York City Jun 13, 2014 at 2:56 PM

When do the majority of window displays go up for the holidays? I'd like to take the kids up to see them, but don't want to go too close to Christmas, preferring to go before Thanksgiving if possible, or as early as I can.

more
    • how to travel from JFK to North Brunswick New Jersey in night by public transport

New York City Jun 11, 2014 at 7:38 PM

My flight will arrive at JFK at 10.30 pm I think it will one two hour more to clear immigration so at about 12.30 AM I can move out but my problem is to reach my destination at North Brunswick New Jersey. Can any one guide me in this respect. I am a budget traveler My budget does not allow me to travel in taxi from JFK to my destination. should I move in night or wait for the morning because of security reasons. Hashmi

more
    • Cinger55's Profile Photo

family restaurant for Russian food

New York City Jun 27, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Taking our daughter to NYC to celebrate her 18th BD and she has requested authentic Russian food for her birthday dinner. Can anyone suggest a family friendly restaurant for us?
      Thanks so much!

more
    • List of essentials to be carried out

New York City Jun 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM

I am planning to shift to New York for couple of years under work Permit visa. What should i carry? can you help me out.
      Deepa

more
    • Legal Short Term Apartment

New York City Jun 23, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Can anyone point me to a listing agency that deals with legal short term apartments in Manhattan? There are alot of such web sites like Airbnb.com but they all include illegal apartments whereas I'm trying to find one that complies with the recent New York City laws (May 2012 I think). Thanks for your help.

more
    • sports in april

New York City Jun 29, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hey everyone.

What sports are on in New York in april thanks

more
    • Where to stay

New York City Jun 29, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Hey everyone we are mid 20's my husband and i want to stay some where near times square but as we all no everything is very expensive. any suggestions on places in this area or places near by that might be a bit cheaper. Thanks in advance

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Crime/forensic tour/experience

New York City Jun 23, 2014 at 5:50 AM

I have a 10 yr old visitor coming to NY. She is very into CSI and the like. I'd like to find a crime tour/experience but seems there is nothing except a Gangster/Mob tour, which may be a little boring. Would love something hands on. Willing to go to NYC/NY/LI, NJ, PA, CT. Pretty much googled out so looking for some help. I'm almost desperate enough to take her to a local police dept. :-) Any ideas would be appreciated!

more
    • Visit to New York City, wheelchair user

Lehigh Valley Junction Jun 18, 2014 at 6:19 AM

I want to go from Lehigh Valley to visit the Empire State building and the Statue of Liberty in one day with my family. I am a power wheelchair user. I dragged my own personal vehicle, but would prefer not to be driving in New York City. I am looking for advice as to the best options for doing so. Park and ride, direct bus transportation from Lehigh Valley, getting around New York City, two Empire State building and to the Statue of Liberty, and back to my transportation home. Thank you for any advice.

more
    • short vacation at NYC

New York State Jun 13, 2014 at 11:07 AM

hi everyone. ill be stopping at NYC for a couple of days, up to now i havent book any hotel, as most of what i see are very expensive. I am flying in via JFK International Airport, so Im rather confused whether i should stay somewhere just near the airport to save some from the taxi, or stay near downtown so I would be near the tourist attractions, etc... Any suggestion or advice where to stay at NYC? Im actually not a picky one, I could stay anywhere for as long as its clean and safe. Given that I will be out most of the day, and will only need a place to sleep and leave my things. Please your suggestion on budget motels/hostels... Appreciate your helpful response as my trip would be two weeks from now. Thanks

more
    • WingToLau's Profile Photo

Been there last month. Trying to identify two spiky buildings. Please help

New York City Jun 24, 2014 at 11:17 PM

I was at the top of the Empire State, took a picture to the north side. The shot shows green Metlife but there is another taller silverish building behind it with a tall spike at the top. To the west of this building, there is also another one with tall spike and H&M logo at the top. Tried many ways but couldn't identify, not even Google map street view.

I live in Sydney Australia. It was a wonderful trip, so much to adore and see. I can send you the photos but can't attach them here. Please advise if you need them.

Thanks in advance for your help.
      Mr. LAU (wingtlau@yahoo.com.au)

more
    • staying in w 40 st 8 ave

New York City Jun 29, 2014 at 1:36 AM

staying in midtown, lone woman traveller from Australia. In October this year. I imagine this street may become quiet from about 8pm onwards, cautious about walking after this time. has anyone stayed or lived in this area?

more
    • Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo

Things to do ?

Manhattan Island Jul 4, 2014 at 7:58 AM

We will be visiting NY and we already booked in a number of our iteneraries day by day. It will be very hectic! Any suggestion or things to do or see around Manhattan we should not miss

more
    • riorich55's Profile Photo

Suggestions for 4 Days in New York City with Family

New York City Jun 16, 2014 at 7:44 AM

OK everyone, this question is for a co-worker of mine who is going to be going to NYC in late July - early August for 4 days. I've told her wonderful things about the folks and the answers I've gotten over the past 6 1/2 years as a member, so pull out all stops and give her lots of suggestions. Here goes.

1. of people - 6 including 2 adults and 4 boys ages 7, 8, 11 and 18

Budget - $600 to $800 per day (including rooms, food, entertainment). Flights are already taken care of

Things she has mentioned they would like to do are as follows:

- Central Park
      - Ellis Island
      - A Broadway Show
      - Empire State Building
      - Times Square
      - All the other typical things that first time tourist do
      - Also some things that the non-typical folks would do

If you can suggest a good 4 day itinerary that would be a plus.

Thanks in advance!

more