Morelia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bachelorette

Puerto Vallarta 5 hours ago

My girlfriend is getting married down in PV and I'm hoping to have a sex toy party for her in the beginning of the night - do those even exist down there??

more
    • Affordable nail salons in Cabo

Cabo San Lucas Apr 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Can you suggest affordable nail salons in Cabo San Lucas?

more
    • jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

more
    • Geli Dolls /Munecas Geli

Mexico City Apr 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I currently live in NY, but was looking for someone who is traveling to Mexico City.

My sister in law bought me a beautiful doll last year when she was on vacation (they are called Munecas Geli) and they only sell them in Mexico City. They are 100% vinyl and have long realistic eyelashes. From what i have researched online, they are sold in the stores Sanborn & Liverpool (I'm not sure if she got them there as well). Anyways, my niece's birthday is coming up, and I would love to get her a Geli doll. The problem I am having is that shipping takes too long from Mexico (about a month). I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me by bringing one back to the US (I'll pay for shipping from your state to mine). Does anyone have a clue about these dolls? Or is anyone out there who is traveling now or soon willing to help me? Please email me at viviana.tello@aol.com
      Thanks!

more
    • Travel from McAllen, TX to Mexico City

Mexico Apr 14, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Planning summer travel to Mexico City from McAllen via Monterrey-Saltillo-Matehuala-San Luis Potosi-Querétero, etc., I've driven McAllen-Monterrey plenty, but haven't Monterrey-Querétaro, in a few years. Any info on those who have would be greatly appreciated. General "safety" (I'm not one of those super "paranoid" to travel to Mexico, just take my precautions as I do when I travel anywhere), road quality, clean rest/gas stops, etc. Many thanks!

more
    • things to do with kids

Playa del Carmen Apr 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Are there any special events happening in June 2014

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Liv4thebeach's Profile Photo

Cheap place to stay on South end of beach

Tulum Apr 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Does anyone know of good place to stay on South end of beach close to Sian Ka'an reserve? We stayed at Rancho San Eric last year and loved it but it is $210/nt. we really just need privacy and a place to sleep. Pretty easy going. Thought about staying with "naked beach guy" on the reserve but I think that's a little much for me.
      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
      Thanks!

more
    • Yucatan, Mexico - Yoga Retreat - looking for travel friends

Estado de México Apr 2, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi,

I'm 25 years old, spanish (sorry for my english!!) and last year I was to a yoga retreat in Sayulita, México and was wonderfull! The location was very special and give me fantastic nature esperience and I knew a lot of people from any nations and culture.

Here you can find photos of the retreat and the magic place ommretreats.com/magic-mexico...

This year I want repeat my experience with the same mexico yoga retreat, but in Yucatan: ommretreats.com/trips/sanmig...
      Any one want to come with me? Any spanish/european friend to make together the yoga trip?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

more
    • nedd info on get back to ca by bus

Nogales 16 hours ago

how do I get back by bus from nogales az to santa ana ca

more
    • border crossing into united states

Mexico Yesterday

how long does it take on average to cross san isidro border into united states?

more
    • Drinking and eating safely in Guanajuato

Guanajuato Apr 22, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I am travelling to Gto in June. Keep hearing "don't drink the water" and "eat nothing that is not cooked." True?
      Kind of have a delicate :-) stomach and don't want to be sick for the week that I am there.
      Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

more
    • jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

more
    • information

Oaxaca de Juárez Apr 9, 2014 at 3:46 PM

are there a lot of american stores in oaxaca?

more
    • Travel Between Hotels

Puerto Morelos Apr 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi, I am going to Puerto Morelos in a few weeks for a wedding and wondering if there is a bus that goes between the hotels? I am staying at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa and need to get to the Azul Sensori.

Thanks!

more
    • driving from houston to nuevo laredo

Nuevo Laredo Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

more
    • from GDL to Uruapan

Guadalajara Apr 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

how much is the bus ticket from GDL to Uruapan Michuacan? How many hours is it?

more
    • Gift Certificate

Cancún Apr 3, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Do you know where I can buy a dinner certificate in Cancun for a good restaurant...? My friends is getting married in Cancun and I want to send  them a nice gift :)

more
    • Tips and must do in Ensenada in 2 days?

Ensenada Apr 1, 2014 at 6:09 PM

19 year old college daughter and I are going to Ensenada for 2 days tomorrow -- we are both outdoorsy, nature lovers, also both speak Spanish and love culture and meeting people. Not big shoppers. At home staying at a really inexpensive hotel or a nice resort. We are renting a car in San Diego and driving down. Already have hotel reservations. Thanks!!

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

Chapultepec Castle Visit , Mexico City

Mexico City Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I am new to mexico . I want to visit chapultepec Castle and Park on 29 March Saturday. Can anyone join me please .

more
    • House in Zihua

Zihuatanejo Mar 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM

I need a place to stay for about 3 months that has 3 bedrooms and a pool and allows a dog. Is there anything affordable out there?

more
    • Questions for current SMA expats/locals

San Miguel de Allende Mar 26, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Coming in for three days (May 22-25) from Guadalajara. From Atlanta, GA and will be spending a few weeks traveling around Mexico. Wondering what the "musts" are for my short trip to SMA. I love off the beaten path kinda stuff but don't wanna get outside SMA. Best weekend markets, street food vendors, bars and restaurants and local activities would be appreciated. If there is anything special going on for these dates, I would also love to know about them! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

more
    • Pesos how much to bring for a weeks stay?

Puerto Vallarta Apr 11, 2014 at 9:53 PM

How much money to bring for a weeks stay in PV

more
    • maryabbey@att.net

Progreso Apr 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Does Progreso take American dollars?
      What beach can I find seashells?

more
    • From Mexico city to Morelia by bus in the night

by Kristiyana Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 3:39 AM

I need to go to Morelia. My flight will be around 19 p.m. in Mexico city so which is the best bus station to take a bus to Morelia, which one is the closest to the airport, and do you think that is safety to travel solo girl in the night to Morelia because I will be there around 1-2 a.m. Somebody needs to pick me up from the bus station in Morelia but if something happen, I want to know is it approximately safe place in the night? Thank you in advance!

• Bus travel safety between Puerto Vallarta and Morelia

by cjhillcj Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 6:46 AM

We are planning to go see the butterflies in early February by bus. We keep hearing from various sources that there have been some recent cartel instances that make our travel route unsafe. Is this true? Should we cancel our trip rather than risk our safety?

2 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    • Need warm clothes

by janebirkbeck Online Now Jan 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM

I just arrived from Canada with too many summer clothes. Are there consignment stores where I could load up on warmer clothes?? I'm not wanting to spend a lot, as I have plenty of warm clothes in my closet at home... jane

2 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 6:19 PM
    • Bus transportation to Patzcuaro

by pcvmemaw Online Now Jun 7, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Is the bus terminal near the airport-like walking distance or will I need to take taxi from airport to terminal. I know I want to take the bus to Patzcuaro

2 Answers Jun 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    • Moving to Mexico

by jerryjan Online Now Sep 18, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I moved from Mexico to Ecuador about 9 months ago. While Ecuador is nice, it doesn't compare to Mexico for a multitude of reasons. I lived in Ajijic in the Lake Chapala area and don't want to return to that area - not that I didn't love it but I'm looking for a little more of an adventure and a place that doesn't have a high cost of living because so many gringos live there. That being said, what I've read about Morelia sounds very interesting. Would someone be willing to write about rental homes, apartments, what it's like living there, etc.

I do have a little concern about moving to a city where there are few gringos - I don't want to be too lonely. I am learning Spanish but I'm a long way from fluent and I would continue lessons in Morelia. Are there places where gringos gather to get to know one another?

Thank you so much for any info you are willing to offer.

Jan

4 Answers Oct 19, 2011 at 5:10 PM
    • Benito Juarez Zoo Park elephants

by pcoffey Online Now Jul 2, 2011 at 1:07 AM

I have just become aware that one of the zoo elephants may in fact be Jobie, the baby that I took care of at the Los Angeles Zoo 45 years ago. How do I find out about her temperament, her health, and possibly visiting to see if she remembers me? Is there any information I can provide to her current caretakers about her very early care?

1 Answer Jul 2, 2011 at 1:34 AM
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

planning time to visit colonial cities around Guanajuato

by oslocairo Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Hi!

I am planning a trip where I will stay in a hostel in Guanajuato and will have 9 days of visiting time. Since I am making Guanajuato my home base, I would like to visit other cities near by as day trips.

I know nothing about these places, but realize, at least that some are smaller than others and of course,and perhaps several could be visited in one day, while others would take several days.

Nonetheless, I am on a limited budget and so must return to Guanajuato to sleep. Also, I do not have a car, so would likely take a bus.

With that in mind, What are your recommendations? My thought was the following: Guadalajara ( I know, more than one day, but possibly city center highlights?), Queretaro, Morelia/ Patzuaro, Zacatecas. San Luis Potosi, Aquaclaientes,San Miguel de Allende. I have read that Dolores Hidalgo is very important historically, but architecturally, not of that much interest, but I am not sure.

I assume I will spend 3 days or so seeing Guanajuato as well and can, of course see it in small chunks of time each day as well. I have a lot of energy and don't mind long days, but am I just crazy to try to see all of this in my short time?

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you for any suggestions.

• tourist for morelia mexico

by leytee Online Now Mar 1, 2009 at 8:26 PM

I wish to see the monarch butterflies where they winter and to visit the MOrelia this month. I want to get advise about foreigner tourist safety conditions to the forest where the butterflies are and also about morelia and patzcuaro. Would it be better to visit next year? thank you for any advise.

1 Answer Mar 6, 2009 at 8:11 AM
    • VISITANTE

by visitante Online Now Sep 25, 2007 at 2:34 PM

HO... YES IT ME AGAIN AM THE ONE LOOKING FOR THE NIGH CLUB YESTERDAY IN MORELIA MICHOACAN I WILL BE IN MORELIA FOR XMAS VACATION CAN SOME ONE HELP HERE IT'S MY EMAIL ALANISAJ@HOTMAIL.COM THANK'S

• visitante

by visitante Online Now Sep 25, 2007 at 2:28 PM

SOME TIME AGO I WENT TO THIS PLACE CALLED YESTERDAY IT WAS LIKE A LITTLE BAR WITH A BAND THAT PLAYED BETTLES MISIC AMOUNG OTHER I LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP TO LOCATE THE PLACE AND OR PHONE # I WILLBE IN MORELIA FOR XMAS VACATION AND I WILL LOVE TO TAKE MY FRIENDS TO VISIT THE PLACE THANK YOU,

2 Answers Sep 25, 2007 at 3:38 PM
    • Safety & Security

by tandara1 Online Now Jul 6, 2007 at 10:38 AM

Can anyone tell me how safte the town is? Also, are residents helpful to non-spanish speakers? What are some cultural dos and don't I should be aware of?

3 Answers Oct 3, 2007 at 9:35 AM
    • weather

by rose06 Online Now Feb 26, 2006 at 8:19 PM

hello,I will be doing an exchange to morelia from sep-dec and I am wondering what the weather will be like?...and im really concerned about the size of morelia, how does it feel?..
      thanks!

4 Answers Oct 3, 2007 at 9:37 AM
    • Christmas in Morelia

by JaneinSeattle Online Now Nov 13, 2005 at 3:55 PM

Any recommendations for a special Christmas dinner in Morelia on Christmas or Christmas Eve. I'll be staying in Patzcuaro, but can drive there if necessary.
      Thank you.

1 Answer Nov 17, 2005 at 1:25 PM
    • lunabelle's Profile Photo

How far from Mexico City is Morelia?

by lunabelle Online Now Jul 5, 2004 at 9:31 AM

I am planning a trip to Mexico in late August. The plan is to fly into MexCity, take a bus to Guadalajara, spend the night, take a bus to Puerto Vallarta, spend 6 nights, take bus to Morelia, spend one night, and then take a bus to Mexico city to fly out at 2pm. Is this a good plan? Is Morelia close enough to Mexico City to get a bus from Morelia in the morning and arrive on time for our flight out?

7 Answers Jul 13, 2004 at 5:31 PM
    • marktynernyc's Profile Photo

monarch butterflies during New Year Eve celebrations?

by marktynernyc Online Now Nov 23, 2003 at 1:08 PM

Thinking of going to Morelia for New Years ( have heard it's a beautiful colonial Spanish Baroque city) I'm also interested in seeing the monarch butterfly preserve which is about 2 hrs from Morelia. Have read the butterflies colonies are at their peak in February. Does anyone have any experience with the butterflies around new year's? I was thinking about Gaudalarja for New Year's also - but I 'm gravitating towards something a bit less urban. Any comments or thoughts appreciated.

3 Answers Nov 25, 2003 at 6:31 PM