Monza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best bars in Navigli for a hen weekend

Milan Apr 13, 2015 at 2:13 AM

Hi. we arrive in Navigli District at the end of May. We are a group of 13 mixed aged women (21years - 58years!) We are looking for the best bars to go to for good drinks and music. Are there any cocktail bars? or any bar recommendations out there?
      Thanks

more
    • Lake Maggiore on the last week of October 2015

Lombardy Mar 23, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hi

I'm planning to visit Lake Maggiore and its surrounding on the 22-26 Oct this year. I understand it is nearing winter.

Are tourism affected by the weather there ? Such as, ferries no longer running, or shops closed, and all that we could see are the sceneries without being able to take any ferry ride out to the other areas.

Additionally, does any knows whether the Lake Maggiore Express be operating in that period of the year.
      I've checked on the website, and the schedules are til June. We would like to see the picturesque scenery.

Any help is much appreciated.

more
    • oRi_5's Profile Photo

rental car ?

Milan Yesterday

Hi

We are going to be staying in Peschiera del Garda and since we are travelling with a 3 and 1 yr old decided the best option to travel is to rent a car. Any recommendations pls? We would also require 2 car seats so we need a reputable company. Goldcar seems to be the cheapest option but found mixed reviews online. Any help is appreciated. Oh we will be landing in Milan Linate that's why I'm posting here :)

more
    • Best aperitivo in Milan

Milan Apr 5, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Hi,

Anyone who can recommend some nice aperitivos in Milan. Last time I was there I visited Deseo Lounge, close to Piazza Sempione. I really enjoyed it and I will go back this time, but I'm interested in finding some more places?

So feel free to send me you advice! :-)

more
    • sandcastles75's Profile Photo

Train stations name confusion

Milano Mar 23, 2015 at 8:35 AM

I'm trying to get from Malpensa airport to Treviglio and have seen the name of a station Milano PGP(Passante) and then just Milano PG. Is this two different stations? or two different platforms at the same station? Seen trains leaving from both, so want to make sure I'm in the right place :) Thanks

more
    • Milan, Italy

Milan Mar 21, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Has anyone been to the Expo/ World's Fair in Milan, Italy? It has either already started or will open soon? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

more
    • shunra's Profile Photo

An hotel near the Malpensa airport

Milan Mar 28, 2015 at 11:15 AM

Hello everybody!
      Could somebody recommend a not-too-expensive hotel near the Malpensa airport?
      Our flight arrives at 1.00 in the night, and I am looking just for a place to spend the rest of the night and get quickly to the airport in the morning.
      Thanks for your suggestions.

more
    • From Milano to Monaco

Milan Mar 23, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Hallo, I would like to ask you, if it is possible visit Monaco from Milano.
      I will stay four nights in Milano and if it is good idea to go to Monaco. Do anybody know, how far is it by train and how much it is cost?

Thank you for your help.
      And in Milano we will stay near r.station, is any good restaurant there?

ThankÅ› a lot
      Eva

more
    • Is 25 minutes enough time to change trains?

Milan Yesterday

I am travelling in group of 8 from Mestre to Spiez with change of train at Milano Centrale. The train schedule is at the bottom of this message. I have some concerns and will be helpful if you can help answer these please.
      - Is there any passport check we have to go through at Milano? We are Indians and will be travelling on Schengen visa.
      - Is this time sufficient to change trains? As you can see there are 28 minutes between trains. My mom is slow walker due to her age. Has anyone seen or experienced how much time it will need for a slow walker to change platforms?
      - Do passengers need to walk extra for Eurocity trains?
      Any clarification is highly appreciated?

• *

Train: FrecciaBianca 9710
      Departure: Venezia Mestre (time: 08:32); Arrival: Milano Centrale (time: 10:55)
      Train: EuroCity 52
      Departure: Milano Centrale (time: 11:23); Arrival: SPIEZ (time: 13:53)

more
    • Racial differences.

Milan Apr 9, 2015 at 11:07 AM

I have scheduled my trip to Milan and I am so excited. I am of African American descent and I have been told by people (Caucasian and Afr Amer) who have visited Italy that they natives are not to cordial to people of color. I really want to enjoy my trip. Is there any validity to their claims and if so what can I do to make my visit enjoyable?

more
    • Traveling from Monza

by Ignite88 Online Now Jan 20, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Hello,

I will be staying in Monza February 9th through February 12th, and I would like to get away for some day trips while I am there.

Here are the places I would like to visit:
      Bergamo
      Bologna
      Parma

What's the best way to get to these cities from Monza by public transportation? Am I able to catch direct trains or buses from Monza? Or should I go to Milano Centrale and go from there?

Also, how frequent are the trains from Milano Centrale to Monza and vice verca?

Thanks for all of your help!

5 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 2:43 PM
    • Accommodation

by Stevemerry Online Now May 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Hi, looking for a flat to stay in for 5 people 4 nights during the 2014 Grand Prix please help

2 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    • Monza Railway Station

by bayswater Online Now Mar 6, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Is there a Left Luggage Office (consigne) in the station at Monza?

4 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 10:52 PM
    • Visiting Monza in June

by roeroe1 Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Will be in Monza this June. Planning on staying at the Hotel Da la Villa.
      I see they have a new smaller building called the Villa. Has anyone stayed at this part of the hotel, which would you recommend?
      Also, how far is the hotel from the formula 1 Track.
      We'll be in Monza Monday and Tuesday and were planning day trip to Bolgona on Wednesday and Lake Como on Thursday.
      Any thoughts.
      Thank you.

• Camping in Monza

by darrenpugh Online Now Sep 7, 2009 at 6:37 AM

Dose anybody Know where we can park a motor home in Monza, or Close by.

2 Answers Sep 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM
    • elyse256's Profile Photo

Italian Classes?

by elyse256 Online Now Aug 26, 2009 at 2:05 PM

I just moved near Monza. I am looking for places that offer classes to learn Italian. Everything I have found is in Milan, but I was hoping to find something closer. Any ideas of where I can look? Thanks

4 Answers Aug 29, 2009 at 1:50 PM
    • scanos's Profile Photo

Monza Bike Hire

by scanos Online Now May 10, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Hi
      Does anyone know if it is possible to hire bikes in Monza to see the park
      thanks in advance

• Camping in Monza for the Grand Prix weekend

by spudda Online Now May 4, 2008 at 11:05 AM

I'm coming to the F1 GP in September, but won't be arriving until late Friday night. The campsite at monza autodroma only has 220 spaces and advise arriving by the Tuesday, which obviously I can't. I believe there is a large temporary campsite set up just for that weekend, and reservations are not taken. But will there be space on the Friday night if I just turn up? Or does anyone know of any other campsites nearby (2km)that I can pre-book? (And might be a little quieter!)

2 Answers Jul 30, 2010 at 3:17 AM
    • General Admission Ticket information

by Tracey2611 Online Now Jul 24, 2007 at 10:26 PM

I'm looking at purchasing tickets for the Grand Prix in September but I'm a bit confused by the 2 types of General Admission tickets. The Fri-Sun tickets are only slightly more expensive than the Sunday ticket, do the Fri-Sun tickets entitle you to go the track all 3 days or just one? Also, is there any extra events/activites on the Friday and Saturday other than what's happening on the track?

1 Answer Aug 16, 2007 at 5:50 AM
    • roncridge's Profile Photo

Italian Grand Prix

by roncridge Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 12:51 PM

I hope to go to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza on September 9th 2007, But am struggling to find any cheap accommodation near to the race circuit. Has anyone any suggestions?

1 Answer Jul 19, 2007 at 4:13 PM
    • Train travel

by matchfacts Online Now May 8, 2007 at 8:06 AM

Does anyone know if extra trains run from Como to Monza at the time of the Formula1 GP, September 7-9? I've seen lots of information for extra trains from Milan.

Or can anyone recommend an easy way to get to the circuit?

Thanks

• Could someone help me?

by K11Paws Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Is there another name for the Duomo where the iron crown is held?
      Could anyone possible get me an address?

Thanks

• david1982's Profile Photo

Italian Grand Prix Weekend...Places to stay????????

by david1982 Online Now Jan 28, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Hi all

I'm doing a 2 week trip to Italy in September and plan to be in Monza on the 9th for the Grand Prix..... obviously places to stay will be few and far between i imagine at this time of year so does anyone have any info on cheap hotels/hostels???

Thanks
      David

3 Answers Jan 30, 2007 at 12:28 AM
    • campsite near Formula 1 site??

by enuff Online Now Dec 27, 2006 at 2:55 PM

Does anyone know if there is a campsite near the MOnza Grand Prix site, and if so , how I go about booking? thanks for any help or advice

1 Answer Dec 28, 2006 at 12:40 AM
    • any cheap accomodation near the F1 racetrack?

by enuff Online Now Nov 21, 2006 at 4:29 PM

Hi, I've booked grand prix tickets for next September for my husband, and now need to get accomodation organised. Anyone know of any cheap accomodation as near as possible to the race track. We will probably go a couple of days before the 3 day event, and stay a couple of days after. Thanks for any advice