Montezuma Travel Answers

change location

buses between Tambor Beach and Montezuma

by ahclem Online Now Nov 24, 2006 at 7:03 AM

How can I get a local bus from Tambor beach to / from Montezuma? I would need schedules, costs, and where to catch the bus at each end.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: buses between Tambor Beach and Montezuma

by ddrica Online Now Jan 11, 2008 at 8:06 PM

I don't know where you would catch the bus exactly in Tambor but I think it would have to be on the main road because I road the bus through Tambor from the ferry on the way to Montezuma and we only stayed on the main road. If you ask when you get there it will not be hard to figure out because it is a small area. Going from Montezuma to Tambor, you will catch the bus right in town by the beach and town is tiny so no problems to figure this out. It leaves mutltiple times during the day so schedule should not be a problem either. If for some reason you are taking a plane to Tambor and are looking for where to catch the bus then yes, that could take some planning. The airport (if that is what you call it) is not near anything except cows and the ocean. I think most people take a taxi from there to Montezuma. If that is your scenario, I would inquire with the airline.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines