Monteverde Travel Answers

change location

Hotel prices for Monteverde

by luvdapug Online Now Nov 26, 2004 at 1:12 PM

What should I expect to play for a really good room? Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • YVRDave's Profile Photo

Re: Hotel prices for Monteverde

by YVRDave Online Now Nov 26, 2004 at 1:25 PM

up to400USD Now you may consider a 50.00 room nice at a city hotel. The deluxe room at full price in the Sheraton may be 400

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • elji's Profile Photo

Re: Hotel prices for Monteverde

by elji Online Now Dec 2, 2004 at 10:54 PM

We just returned from Costa Rica. We stayed for 2 nights at Hotel Establo in Monteverde, which was wonderful. See http://www.hotelelestablo.com/ We paid only 58 dollars I think per night for the standard room, which includes breakfast. There is an older part of the hotel, and a newer part which is more luxurious. I think even the more luxurious rooms are only like 100 dollars per night. We had the less expensive room in the older part. It was very spacious and had a great shower and satellite TV; however it was nearer to the road and had a little more noise for that. The staff were extremely gracious, and we very much enjoyed the vegetarian restaurant, Flor de Vida, across the street. You can arrange a good tour of Monteverde through the desk downstairs. Spa services are available at reasonable prices. There is a jacuzzi available also, but it is charged 10 dollars for one half hour to use it. I would definitely be likely to stay there again.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines