Montevarchi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Grossetto to Saturnia

Saturnia Dec 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Is there any direct travel between Grosseto to Saturnia? I am taking a train from Florence to Grosseto. Thanks.

more
    • lisselleC's Profile Photo

Florence stay over New Year

Florence Dec 26, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Hi, we will be travelling to Florence tomorrow, staying until 4th January. We would like to take the train on a couple of occasions to visit somewhere up to one hour away. We have been to Sienna a couple of time, we have stayed in Lucca and Pietrasanta; we didn't like Pisa! I was wondering about Bologna - worth visit? We are open to suggestions.
      Thank you

more
    • annienvb's Profile Photo

Florence hotel

Florence Dec 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM

My husband and I will be in Florence, Italy for three nights, including New Year Eve. What hotel would you recommend where we can walk to most things and enjoy the festivities? Thank you!

more
    • Information

by Jordie5 Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM

What time do taxis stop working at in montevarchi?

1 Answer Mar 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    • 2013vaca

by nanabev Online Now Jun 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Best transportation for 2 senior ladies in and around Montevarchi......to and from train station and bus stops.

1 Answer Jun 20, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    • valeriecheong's Profile Photo

is there a train from venice to montevarchi?

by valeriecheong Online Now Dec 11, 2011 at 7:27 AM

hi i want to go to the prada outlet but i am not sure how i could get there in the fastest way and where can stay for one night in montevarchi which is safe and not too expensive.

thanks

1 Answer Dec 11, 2011 at 7:46 AM
    • Getting to Gailoe

by chazg Online Now Jun 9, 2005 at 10:34 AM

Hi

I am planning on getting a train from Rome to Montevarchi but then need to get to a villa in Gaiole. Any suggestions on the best way to do that - any idea what a taxi would cost?

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 13, 2005 at 10:06 AM