Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Inisabella's Profile Photo

Distance/weather

San Antonio Aguas Calientes Jan 22, 2016 at 7:22 PM

Hi,
      HI would like to know if there isnatural hot springs in Aguascalientes, how far it itakes from Antigua and where to stay
      Thanks,

more
    • MariaA56's Profile Photo

safety in antigua

Guatemala City Feb 5, 2016 at 3:01 AM

Hi guys, I've just booked my flights and my accommodation in Antigua for the whole summer. I never thought about crime over there because I've heard bad stuff about Colombia as well, which I know for a fact are not true (to an extend). I wanted to know how safe Antigua is? If tourists (gringos) are the main concern I should be fine as I'm half latina myself and I might be considered a local?idk but please let me know about the safety over there,if there's any way I can be less exposed to being robbed/raped/killed or anything? And I've read bad stuff about transportation over there and I'll need to use the bus literally every day so I'd appreciate it if you could help me with that as well

more
    • Lake atitlan or Antigua

Guatemala Jan 25, 2016 at 11:13 PM

Hello,

My husband and I plan to spend a couple months in Guatemala with our small dog and are wondering which area will best suit us. We are mid 30's and my husband teaches yoga and meditation. I am a designer and would like to work with local artisans to make my designs. We live in Downtown Los Angeles, but also love to be in nature. We are total wimps when it comes to weather, so if the climate is different in these two areas that would be something for us to consider. Our housing budget is around $1000 per month for rent alone. I would love suggestions on where you think we should consider and why.

Thanks!
      Nicole

more
    • ChrisL93's Profile Photo

19 year old son traveling to Guatemala for language classes

Guatemala City Jan 22, 2016 at 2:43 PM

So, My 19 year old is heading off to Guatemala to travel - Antigua, Atitlan, Coban, Flores, Monterrico... 2 weeks at a time in each place for language schools. Any advice before he leaves next week?

more