Be the First to Answer

• Scooter and me get to a hotel

Manzanillo Dec 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I am bringing a scooter. Is there a shuttle, that can take a scooter
      from the airport to a hotel?

more
    • Photographing at Celestun

Celestùn Dec 11, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Is it possible to photograph flamingos and other birds from land, or do you need to be on a boat?

more
    • Snorkeling Cenote

Tulum Dec 3, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I want to experience the stalactites/stalagmites and see fish. Staying in Tulum. Which Cenote(s) and with which outfit? Can you just show up and rent equipment there i.e. is a tour necessary? Is Dos Ojas filled with busloads of tourists?

more
    • car rental

Cabo San Lucas Dec 2, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Are there any car rental companies in Cabo that allow their cars to be taken off road? For example to the beach or the baja that is near by?

more
    • BlancaD's Profile Photo

beauty salon

Mexico City Nov 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I am trying to find a high end beauty salon chain in mexico city

more
    • Safe to travel overnight from Guanajuato to Mexico Norte by ETN Bus?

Mexico Nov 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Hi there I am a lady travelling alone from Guanajuato to Mexico City. I am thinking of travelling by the overnight ETN Bus and reach the Mex city station at 6am to catch a flight at 11.40am. Is it normally safe to travel overnight on this route with the bus company? Thanks in advance

more
    • Traveling from the ETN Bus Terminal in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico

Nuevo Laredo Nov 26, 2014 at 7:09 PM

I have three relatives arriving from Mexico City to Nuevo Laredo via ETN Bus tomorrow morning the 27th. Can they take a taxi to Laredo Via Bridge One to pass Immigration and Customs Inspection or do they have to take a taxi to Bridge One and walk across the Bridge? Thank you for your assistance, Richard McCoy

more
    • Driving to Ensenada with my 15 year old fro San Diego

Ensenada Nov 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

1. Do we need a tourist card
      2. Will my childs birth certificate satisfy the entry/exit requirements
      3. I was told Ensenada was located in the "free zone " so does that mean I do not need a vehicle permit. Banjerito bank gladly took the fee's, issued the permit, and took the $350 depsit, OF COURSE, even though the app stated we are driving to Ensenada, hahaha,, Any advice ?
      4. Does my child need a parental consent form translated into Spanish from her Mom.

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

souvenir shops in Cancun

Cancún Nov 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Where are the best souvenir shops in Cancun?

more
    • Beach bar near the cozumel ferry

Playa del Carmen Dec 2, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Where is a good place to rent a chair / table right on the beach that has good food and drinks?

more
    • Has anyone stayed at Gecko Rock Resort?

Oaxaca Nov 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I found this place when looking for a smaller beach resort on Oaxacan coast and I was curious if anyone has an experience with them? They might be new or something because I can't find too much else about them online.

Cheers!

http://geckorockresort.com/

more
    • wind and water temperature

Los Barriles Nov 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hi,

We are planning for our trip to Los Barriles for the first time. Our trip will be the week of Christmas this year, and we plan to rent a private house on the beach. We would like to know if the water will be warm enough to swim? Are there any good place snorkel near the shore? For someone who is a beginner swimmer, is the water safe to swim in? We have learned that wind surfing is popular in winter, how strong the wind would be? Will that make it uncomfortable to sit on the beach or swim with the wind? Thank you!

more
    • snorkeling photo Review

Playa del Carmen Dec 14, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Hey!

Looking to buy a Underwater Camera for Snorkeling Camera. But When i check these review its very Confusing,.. Any Expert Can Suggest me a Cheap and Best Camera?

more
    • Humidity in Querétaro

Querétaro Dec 14, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I'll be there in january, february and march. What is very important for me is to know about the % of humidity.

more
    • In search of ... inflatable bed in Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta Dec 4, 2014 at 10:17 AM

We will be visiting again this year but this time need an extra twin bed. I thought a decent inflatable might work out well but figure Costco probably would only carry a queen bed as it does at home. Does anyone know of any stores that might sell these that I can contact and preorder for pickup? We will again be staying in Zona Romantica just south of the river.

more
    • dharmabum222's Profile Photo

Medical advice/help.

Mexico Dec 6, 2014 at 12:34 PM

A dear friend of mine was seriously injured in a boating accident in Playa del Carmen and had to have emergency surgery to repair several shattered vertebrae. She is stuck in the hospital where she is nervous because she is experiencing difficulty breathing and having a hard time communicating. They feel that she may have blood clots in her lungs as she is having trouble breathing. She is desperately trying to get to a US hospital where she can communicate. The U.S. consulate/embassy is closed until Monday. I am hoping that someone out there in VT land has some advice on how to help her and where to start. She is terrified and scared that she is going to die from complications. Any help or advice is so appreciated.

more
    • Rock Climbing ?

by ywya Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Are there any bouldering gyms in Monterrey? My friends and I are climbers and we'd love to continue doing so during our 6 months exchange in TEC!

2 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 2:25 AM
    • Mich.M's Profile Photo

Traveling between Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey

by Mich.M Online Now Jul 14, 2014 at 12:08 PM

What is the safety like today...2014? I can't find anything from this year, yet 150.000 americans cross the mex border daily.
      Anyone have any current trip reports? Were looking to make the drive quick and straight to the point. If we get to Monterrey early, we might even continue to Matehuala (and with even easier travel, all the way to San Luis Potosi) in one push. No night driving, I got that. Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 8:28 AM
    • Monterrey exepreince

by steroids1 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

HAS ANY ONE BEEN TO MONETERREY THIS MONTH?

2 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM
    • How is the environment now in Monterrey?

by steroids1 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I am traveling there with family and I have family over there but don't have a way to contact them. So it is basically a surprise. Is it safe to go and not have to worry about dangers?

2 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    • What is romantic place to be engaged in Monterrey Mexico

by RichardBVaupel Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Romantic place to get engaged in Monterrey Mexico

1 Answer Jun 29, 2013 at 5:30 PM
    • Is It Safe To Vacation In Monterrey?

by alienandy Online Now May 7, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Is it safe to take my family to Monterrey for a week vacation? We will be staying in a nice business hotel near the Macro Plaza.
      There are six of us. Should we hire a taxi driver? We want to visit places and restaurants. We also have a little family nearby. We haven't visited in 20 years! How late is too late to stay out? Thanks for any feedback.

2 Answers May 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    • IS IT SAFE TO VACATION IN MONTERREY MEXICO/

by alienandy Online Now May 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Is it safe to vacation in Monterrey Mexico? I will be staying in a nice hotel by the Macroplaza with my husband mom and three teens. Is it safe to hire a taxi driver for our stay. We want to visit places. How late is too late to be out/

1 Answer May 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM
    • Site of Old Ramada Inn

by exracer16 Online Now Mar 13, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I am trying to locate the site of the old Ramada Inn where I stayed back in the early 1970's. We used to race cars at the Autodromo de Monterrey and stay up on a hill north of town at the Ramada. It had a nice pool and a view back into the city but I can not find any reference to it or the location??

If you can direct me to where I stayed I would appreciate it? There was a large mountain behind it and barrio down below it.

Any help is appreciated.

• Safety Monterrey and Cancun

by Traveller1984 Online Now Sep 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Hello everbody, i'll fly to monterrey next weekend to visit some friends. How is the safety situation there in general? I'll arrive in the late evening at the airport and then i'll picked up by my friends! Are the streets safe for travelling on the highways by night? My friends told me, that it is not a Problem, but i still have concerns since i heared so many bad things are going on there! Does anyone could give me some tourist opinions about travelling to monterrey! I am from Germany and can not rate the situation. We also fly to Cancun for a few days...does somebody now how safe it is there??? Thanks in advance

4 Answers Sep 12, 2011 at 10:40 AM
    • Monterrey-Mcallen highway travel for Sept long weekend?

by santacan Online Now Aug 31, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Any idea how safe the highway has been over the last month? We went up in June but have not been up to Mcallen since. Just wondering where the best place to cross into Mcallen is.

• Driving to Monterrey

by hyoung01 Online Now Aug 15, 2011 at 6:44 AM

I have seen posts but all seem to be a few months old. My in laws are moving back to Mexico this month and I would love to go see them around the holidays but want to know what the current conditions are with the cartel and carjackings. Thank you for any imput weather it be good or bad, just want to make sure that we and our children are safe while traveling.

1 Answer Aug 15, 2011 at 2:02 PM
    • I am wanting to travel Mexico

by josephjvsqz Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 9:35 AM

I am having to go visit my mother in law but the only way I could get there is on truck and I have a 2010 Dodge . but dont know if is safe to go in my truck my mother in-law lives in the mountains by santa rosa or magelles tamalipas. I wander if there is new us trucks travaling in mexico.

2 Answers Jul 20, 2011 at 3:36 PM
    • Safety concern

by kmcoyote Online Now Feb 21, 2011 at 9:57 PM

I want to travel to a clinic in Monterrey, México, March or April 2011. I would be flying and the clinic would pick me up at the airport. I would be staying either at the clinic or the hotel they use. What is the state of affairs regarding the violence at this time? How safe is it now?

2 Answers Aug 31, 2011 at 2:07 AM
    • CarSal's Profile Photo

Bus Service: Which is the best? From Dallas, Tx to Monterrey, NL..PLEASE HELP!

by CarSal Online Now Aug 20, 2010 at 9:49 PM

I plan to travel to Monterrey,NL from Dallas, Tx end of Sept. and need to know which bus company I should use. I have heard a lot of horror stories about buses breaking down in middle of night, bad customer service, bathrooms dirty and buses smelling bad. PLEASE HELP!
      This is the first time we are taking the bus. We have always driven in the past but, because of the recent bad news of hijackings we have decided to take the bus.
      Thanking you in advance of your help and opinions.

2 Answers Aug 31, 2011 at 2:08 AM
    • Travel from Laredo, TX to Monterrey, Mexico

by miller_cd Online Now Jul 7, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I will be driving to Laredo on Monday, hoping to cross into Mexico on Tuesday to move to Monterrey. I was wondering if the roads at the border crossings were open or closed do to the storm? I was also wondering if anyone knew about the road conditions once I am in Mexico. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 9, 2010 at 9:52 AM
    • Flight to Monterrey

by themask Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 7:03 AM

I am travelling to Monterrey City from Manila, Philippines. My travel agent booked me on flight from Manila - Japan - Mexico City and domestic flight to Monterrey, but I haven't confirmed the flight.

My question is - Is there a flight that I can book that fly directly to Monterre via intl flight, but not transiting to any US state? I will be needing a transit visit if I go by any US state.

I am looking on a flight that will originate to Bangkok to Europe ( Madrid via Spanair) and saw some flight directly to Monterrey. Any tips?

2) Worst come to worst, is the Int'l airport near Domestic airport? Is the intl to domestic transfer convinient?

4 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 11:20 AM
    • Newcommer

by carlanuila71 Online Now Mar 15, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I have been invited to a quincenera in Monterrey, Mexico near MacroPlaza, but I have never been in Mexico except for Tijuana and Rosarito. I am excited and nervous because I don't know what to expect. I would like to know where could my family and I stay at that it is not very expensive but still decent. Also, how difficult is it to drive around in this city since we are driving there from Arlington, TX. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Mar 18, 2010 at 2:38 PM
    • Is it safe to drive from McAllen, TX to Monterrey?

by alexiam Online Now Mar 11, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Just recently, the US issued a warning about traveling between Monterrey and Texas, but my friend and I have already bought our tickets to McAllen. We are thinking of hiring a driver to come and get us and take us to Monterrey. Has anyone driven on the toll road lately? I know the US has a warning but thousands of people travel this road everyday, and I want to know, realistically, how safe it is. We would be going on the Mission bridge to avoid Reynosa completely.

4 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    • place to rent near TEC

by mgomezlucero Online Now Nov 26, 2009 at 8:57 AM

I am going to Monterrey from January 11th to February 22th (6 weeks), and I will be working in the TEC (Tecnológico de Monterrey). I am looking for some place to rent at walking distance from TEC. I would prefer to have a kitchen.

Thank you very much,

Mauro

4 Answers Nov 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM
    • Spanish Classes

by Fe-lix Online Now Aug 26, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Hi! I just moved to Monterrey and I would like to learn Spanish. But I do not want to go to those (quite expensive) language schools they have over here (berlitz etc). Does anybody know a good and affordable Spanish teacher?? I really appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Fe-lix

5 Answers Jan 19, 2010 at 5:46 AM
    • Monterrey to Mexico city

by guissel07 Online Now Jun 22, 2009 at 1:31 PM

IM PLANNING ON FLIGHTING FROM MONTERRY TO MEXICO CITY DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES?

8 Answers Jun 27, 2009 at 5:30 AM
    • deloscondes's Profile Photo

Skybus

by deloscondes Online Now May 15, 2009 at 10:16 PM

What is the closest metro station to the skybus terminal in the city. Cual es la estacion lo mas cercana al terminal de Skybus en la ciudad?

1 Answer May 27, 2009 at 11:03 AM
    • getting from mexico city to monterrey

by Sdas Online Now Apr 20, 2009 at 9:09 PM

hi. i'm coming from india to moneterrey in may end. i wanted to find out a cheap but quick way to get from the mexico city airport to monterrey.
      are there cheap flights or fast trains between the two cities?
      thanks. the help would be much appreciated

3 Answers Aug 30, 2009 at 3:48 AM
    • is it safe to drive from Monterrey to zacatecas?

by sonalva Online Now Feb 18, 2009 at 10:23 PM

My daughter and I are thinking about renting a car and driving to zacatecas is it safe? also how far is it how many hours?

2 Answers Mar 11, 2009 at 3:08 PM
    • Safe in Monterrey??

by rawgerod Online Now Jan 12, 2009 at 8:12 AM

Is it safe in monterrey. I know last time I was there a couple of years ago there i felt safe. Now with everything in the media im not sure . I have friends that went to school in the US but now live there and im going to visit them. They are from Monterrey and they live in a safe zone but im not sure what to make of it.

2 Answers Jan 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM
    • Cola de Caballo...

by diana0381 Online Now Dec 23, 2008 at 6:59 AM

I'm about to go to Monterrey for vacation and wanted to know if they charge to go see the Cola de Caballo if so how much. Thanks

1 Answer Dec 23, 2008 at 10:57 AM
    • Hours for Cola de Caballo...

by anaid99 Online Now Dec 8, 2008 at 10:53 AM

I'm thinking of visiting Monterrey over the Christmas holidays and wanted to see if Cola de Caballo was going to be opened those days. I would be in Monterrey the week of christmas and new years. If anyone knows please let me know, I would like to go see it while I'm there.

1 Answer Dec 8, 2008 at 11:45 AM
    • Concert Tickets in Monterrey

by twinwillows Online Now Oct 16, 2008 at 11:25 PM

I know this is kind of an odd question, but hopefully someone here can help me. I would like to attend a concert in Monterrey on October 29th. But I cant seem to find a place to buy tickets. Is there a website that I should go to or should I buy them at the door? I've never been to a concert in Mexico so I'm not sure how it usually works. I hope someone can help me before they're sold out haha.

2 Answers Oct 30, 2008 at 3:34 AM
    • Secure Parking is an important issue and hope to get a prompt answer.

by nstockton Online Now Oct 16, 2008 at 4:55 PM

I want a hotel with secure parking. I want to insure this hotel provides this amenity. Please confirm. Thank you.

1 Answer Oct 16, 2008 at 11:28 PM
    • centrally located hotel in monterrery

by ywings Online Now Jul 13, 2008 at 5:14 PM

My elderly parents (75) are going to a relative's quinceanera in Monterrey on 7/25, 26. The party will be at "Salon Los Leones" or something like that on avenida los leones? (They weren't able to give me exact details over the phone, I'll confirm this info once I see the invitation.) I want to reserve a hotel for them that is centrally located so they can walk to the plaza and the mercado but that is also close to where the quinceanera will be. Can anybody help me? Also, if you can provide info on taxis and how an elderly couple can avoid getting ripped off, any tips would be appreciated. Thank you.