Montepulciano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• club and bars inquiry

Florence Nov 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM

are there any bars or clubs that play hip hop and r&b or commercial pop if so what are they called?

more
    • annienvb's Profile Photo

Florence hotel

Florence Dec 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM

My husband and I will be in Florence, Italy for three nights, including New Year Eve. What hotel would you recommend where we can walk to most things and enjoy the festivities? Thank you!

more
    • Store name for herbs purchased last year

by randlillian Online Now Jul 26, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I am looking for the name of a store that sells wine and spices on a hill in Montepulciano where a vampire movie was filmed. There were some herbs that we purchased for bread dipping and would like to find a way to purchase more. Thanks!!

• Seeking name of women's store in Montepulciano

by lbatters Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Early last month, I was visiting Montepulciano, a beautiful Tuscan town. I found it full of interesting, beautiful shops, and lovely things to see. Just as I was leaving, my friend told me about a terrific women's store and I am anxious to try to find out its name. It was L shaped, my memory is that much of it was in white, it had home furnishings, but also clothing by Liviana Conti, a Milanese designer I knew nothing about, but whose clothing is terrific. I was yanked from the store before I could make a purchase, but would like to know the name of my first stop next time I visit Montepulciano. I have searched the web, but can find no listing of shops in Montepulciano. I'll be grateful for any help I can receive from my fellow tourists (or residents). Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 4, 2010 at 7:06 AM
    • Coppersmith

by iloveaustria Online Now Jun 2, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I have read so much about a Coppersmith named Cesare Mazzetti who has a shop in Montepulciano. I would love to visit his shop. Is it still there? Please advise to the address, times open, tours available and etc.
      Grazie mille, Carol

5 Answers Jun 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM
    • happydancer's Profile Photo

Suggestions for a day at the coast from Montepulciano

by happydancer Online Now Aug 23, 2009 at 12:21 PM

We want to spend one day on the coast and I see that Grossetto is not to far away, but can't find anything much about it. Please suggest a nice day at the beach for us. We don't want to spend a lot of time driving so we have ruled out Cinque Terre. thanks

1 Answer Aug 23, 2009 at 12:57 PM
    • nataliegoestojapan's Profile Photo

Name of Cemeteries?

by nataliegoestojapan Online Now Jul 30, 2008 at 3:52 AM

Can anybody tell me the names of the cemeteries I visited in Montepulciano? The first one was at the entrance to Viale della Rimembranza and the other was on Via Emilio Giorgi (and the name included the word "South"). I can't find my map of Montepulciano, and am completely at a loss for the names.

Thanks,
      Natalie
      Athens, GA

• Chiesa St. Augustine

by lozza99 Online Now Jul 24, 2008 at 9:36 AM

Does anyone have a photo of the inside of the church of St. Augustine - across from the Pulcinella? Thanks.

• Name of Shop

by scf68 Online Now Dec 12, 2006 at 7:37 AM

When we were in Montepulciano we visited a wonderful shop with wines, cheese, salami and a prepackaged Bruschetta that you could sample. The store was on the left, near the start of the main shopping street. They also had wines and salami for sale. The very back of the shop had racks of the cheeses - some looked black. I would like to be able to contact this shop to see if they ship internationally (to the U.S.A.), but we can’t find the name of the shop. Can you recognize the shop from the descriptuion and send me the name and any contact information that you might have. (I do have a picture of the back of the store which I could send, but can't attach here.)

We had a wonderful time in Tuscany and can’t wait to get back! Thank you for your assistance.

1 Answer Dec 12, 2006 at 8:20 AM
    • MiraDavid's Profile Photo

the name of the church

by MiraDavid Online Now Sep 2, 2006 at 4:14 PM

What is the mane of the church near Montapulciano?
      mIra

5 Answers Sep 2, 2006 at 11:45 PM
    • Long Term rentals

by edvic Online Now Jan 13, 2006 at 9:55 PM

We are looking for reasonable long term rentals (October through december in Montepulciano or Siena area.

2 Answers Jan 16, 2006 at 1:57 AM
    • Wine

by nino224 Online Now Feb 11, 2005 at 1:01 AM

Hello! Can anyone recommend the best wineries to vist in Montalcino and Montepulciano? I already have castelo banfi on my list. Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 14, 2005 at 6:29 AM
    • daveandcheryl's Profile Photo

recommended Places to stay in Montepulciano, Italy?

by daveandcheryl Online Now Feb 5, 2005 at 10:27 AM

hello dear VT members and onlookers! We head to Umbria/Tuscany in late March 2005. We always look to the wisdom of the actual traveller for advice, and you have not let us down. Does anyone out there know of a lower-cost lodging to recommend in this town? Not necessarily a hostel, but a small apartment or room,B+B or ?? You may respond directly to our email address (encrypted @-symbol): wonderful_o (insert 'at' symbol) comcast.net We promise we didn't vote for Bush! Ciao! Dave + Cheryl

• Montepulciano or San Gimignano?

by St.Anne Online Now Feb 3, 2005 at 11:55 AM

OK sorry for the spelling for some of the hilltowns. Here's our plan. We're leaving Siena for Lucca by car. Along the way we thought of stopping the abovementioned towns. I'm wondering amongst the 3 which should we spend more time at? San G sounds like a tourist place which surprises me since it seemed so small and tucked away. How about the other two? they are sorta on the way as well. thanks!

• Travel to Rome

by Scrivener Online Now Mar 1, 2004 at 9:44 AM

Possible train travel from Montepulciano in Tuscany to Rome. Also approximate cost for a day return.

3 Answers Apr 26, 2004 at 10:41 AM